av's up for grab

Sry I didn't have time to shrink these I'm sure someone here will do it for you, (points at outsider)
 
Lots of great Patriotic pics on POW websites as well as Independence Day sites.
 
Angel said:
Welcome. I'm graphic happy. Freakygurl's av is my favorite though.


ahhh thanks.. i thought you guys would like to see this one also.. i made it a wallpaper on my comp screen..
 
i'm smart enough to know NOT to try to do it.. because I'm to dumb to figure out how to do it:D
 
The image editor I'm using is a freeware one and I've only just got into this whole image editing thing anyway so I thougt I'd use a cheap one before splahing out on something more pricey.
 
some friend of mine.. gave me Corel Draw 7 or something like that.. there is way to many discs and books for me.. i haven't even looked into what can be done with it.. i use my scanner program to resize stuff.. and i use MS Paint to add words. lol
 
Back
Top