av's up for grab

I use Corel and Photoshop. Only half way thru the Photoshop for Dummies book.........lol. Fastest way i have found to change an image to jpeg is just run it thru paint and refile it.

My Olympus Digital Cam program helps quite a bit too. Easy to get the actual pixel sizes with it.


:)
 
A few more.......

then will cease posting them, if any one needs one fixed post it here and Outsider or one of us will fix it.
 
I saw this and thought it was poignant

My mother just got finished telling me how this scene reminded her of world war II when they erected a flag in Japan:
thought it was a very good comparison pix
 
Does anyone know how to downsize it for an av?

I dont know how to downsize, can anyone do that so I can use it for an avatar? Thanks for any help
 
another

Taken by a photographer in Lewisville Texas.

The Cross is a cut out in the top of the church. The flag is seen through the outline.
 
Back
Top