Back with big brother

Annie's shoulders and face fell when she realized I needed to hear it from her. Just from this reaction, I knew exactly what she meant, but she steeled herself and forced out, "I've never done it before."

Wow. For some reason, I'd been under the impression that she'd at least experimented, having been brought up under the same repressive parental regime I had. I'd done a little bit of exploring growing up, just because I wanted to find out what it was my folks were so afraid of me discovering. I knew the potential consequences, so I made sure to carry rubbers with me. I wasn't promiscuous by any stretch, but I'd done a little bit before I got out of high school. To hear that Annie had managed to control herself enough to avoid succumbing to temptation was amazing.

When she looked up at me again, there were tears starting in her eyes. "Does that bother you?"

I wasn't at all sure what the emotion was about. She was afraid of my reaction to her virginity?

Reaching my arms out wide, I gathered her up and held her close. "Bother me?" I laughed lightly. "Why should it bother me? As far as I'm concerned, you have nothing to be ashamed of. To be honest, I admire you for being able to resist. I know there's pressure at almost every turn to have sex. How did you manage to hold your dates off?"

I held my sister out at arm's length and looked into her eyes. "I apologize for forcing myself on you earlier. I hope you'll forgive me, but we've both admitted an unhealthy attraction to one another, and I'm afraid those words, once spoken, can't be unspoken. I know how you feel about me, and you know how I feel about you. I'm thinking, one day, we'll both end up acting on that, especially if we're living under the same roof, and running into one another all the time, without the barrier of our parents to keep us honest.

"To tell the truth, Annie, I'm looking forward to that day," I placed my hand on her cheek, "but I'm not going to force you into anything you're not ready for.

"I will warn you, though, I sometimes run around the house nude, and so do the people who come to do my films, so be prepared for that. You can join us if you like, but I'll make sure no pressure is put on you for sex."

I was doing a lot of talking. I hoped Annie would accept what I told her at face value. We were brother and sister. We weren't even supposed to think about having sex with one another, but I also felt an inevitablilty regarding that point. It may not happen soon, but as long as we were living together, as adults, the likelihood of our consummating that attraction was far greater than it would have been otherwise.
 
I sigh lightly, the way you were talking makes it sound like sex is going to happen, it's just a matter of where and when, and that idea scared me. But honestly I know deep down that it is true, I already want you and I don't know how much longer I will be able to resist.

I hadn't been exposed to many oppurtunites after you left, our parents were very into 'tough love' meaning that I never got to go on any dates or to dances I was expected to stay at home, of course they don't seem so bothered now that I am eighteen, they were probably just afraid of me disgraceing the family, well if they found out about us and what we have just done, or even the videos you are in, I doubt they would be very happy.

Also the thought of people being naked around the house all the time, and shoots going on both thrilled and terrifed me. I bite down on my lower lip as I hesitate "But no one will come into my room, right?" I ask softly, at some point I know that I will want to watch you, but I needed a place where I know I would be safe, and my new bedroom was the only option I have.
 
Annie listened to everything I said very intently. I could tell she was absorbing the information and working out what it meant for her. There was relief that I wasn't put off by her virginity - why would I be? - but a little surprise and concern over the statement that we'd have sex together at some time, though I could sense that she knew it, too.

Finally, she looked up at me, and in an innocent, almost scared voice, she said, "But no one will come into my room, right?"

I laughed quietly and gathered my baby sister into my arms. "I'll make sure everybody knows that if the door is closed, you're not to be disturbed. I may want to do shoots in the bathroom in there at some point - it has the big shower - but you'll know far in advance of anything like that, and you can hide yourself in any other room you like in that case."

I finally stepped back and looked at my little sister, so grown up, so beautiful. She was still unsure of herself, unsure, considering what she'd learned in the last half hour or so, if she'd made a good decision asking to stay with me. I determined not to let my present career choice interfere too much with Annie until she decided she was ready to deal with it.

A swell of love and desire came over me, but I held it at bay, smiling and saying, "How would you like to see the rest of the house?"
 
I wrap my arms around you, hugging you close to me as I smile softly, comforted by the thought that I won't have to see it if I don't want to.

I hesitate, pulling my lip inbetween my teeth, sucking on it softly "say I wanted to watch on of your shoots..." I trail off, tilting my head up to look at you, waiting to see what you say "are you sure everyone would be okay with it?" I question. "I'm not saying I would want to watch this one, I just mean in the future" I quickly clarify.

As I pull back away from you, my thoughts quickly turning back to how much it turned me on to watch you in the earlier video, and in person that must be so much better.

I nod slowly "I'd like to see the rest of the house"
 
After Annie's statements of reluctance, I was a little surprised, but pleased, to hear her ask - albeit in a voice so low, it was almost inaudible: "Say I wanted to watch one of your shoots... Are you sure everyone would be okay with it?" She then qualified herself with: "I'm not saying I would want to watch this one, I just mean in the future."

The idea of having Annie watching me fuck the sexy guys and gals who took part in my videos turned me on no end. If I couldn't fuck her, just having her there watching me would kick my game up a notch. I just knew that once the other guys met her, they'd be asking why she wasn't fucking along with us. My cock hardened in my pants at her interest.

"Like I've already told you, you're welcome to watch us film any time. Nobody's going to mind. In fact, if you hadn't guessed, we're all pretty much exhibitionists, so the idea of having an audience present is pretty hot. And I can almost guarantee you that they're all going to like you. As I've told you, this is sort of an anything-goes kind of group, so the girls will be interested as well as the guys."

I stopped, realizing maybe I was once more saying too much. I had no idea what Annie's thoughts were about bi sex, either watching it or taking part in it, so I figured I just better shut up about it.

At her interest in a tour, I held out my hand. "Come on, let me show you around."
 
My eyes widen as I listen to you talking, the thought of girls wanting to as well as guys? Well I hadn't expected that and honestly I don't know what to think about it. Finally I nod. accepting your answer, even though it slightly worries me as I have never done something like this before, in fact before coming here I would not even entertained the idea! But over a couple of hours everything seems to have changed, when I first came here I never expected to find out my brother was a porn star.

I reach out, wrapping my hand in your own and smiling softly, as I follow you out of the room, leaning in close to you, but not too close that you will notice. We exit the room, and I look around, listening to you as you talk, I can't help but notice all the camera's and equiptment around "so do you film everywhere in this house?" I question.

Before you can answer I remember your earlier statment "wait so do you sleep with guys?" I question, wondering if I took it the right way, or you meant something different.
 
Last edited:
It took a moment, but after a few seconds, Annie reached out and placed her hand in mine. I pointed out the other spare bedroom and the upstairs bath, then gave a brief tour of my room. We then went to the end of the hall and up the stairs to the attic, where there was another whole camera setup.

I could tell my sister was a little taken aback by all the filming equipment scattered here and there. As we were descending the stairs again from the attic, she asked, "So, do you film everywhere in this house? in a rather incredulous tone.

I stopped and faced her. "Everywhere. I think there's been at least one video shot from each room, and we've even done some shooting in the back yard. There's a pool out back, and a fair sized yard. The nearest neighbors are just far enough away that there's no fear of anybody being able to see in. The only way anybody could peek would be if they were in a plane or helicopter."

We headed back downstairs, where I then showed Annie that, and she seemed particularly interested in all the equipment set up in the kitchen. It happened to be where I planned to hold our next shoot, so I made sure everything would be ready to go before everyone showed.

We then headed to the basement, but just at the top of the stairs to go down, Annie stopped, as if something I'd said somewhere along the line had finally clicked in her head.

"Wait. So, you mean to tell me: you sleep with guys?" she asked in an even more incredulous tone than before.

I thought I'd made that clear, but apparently, she needed to hear it in that many words.

I wasn't going to hold anything back from her. If she was going to stay here, she'd likely be witness to everything that went on.

"Yes," I admitted. "I've fucked guys. But it's purely sex. I've never had a long-term relationship with another male, at least not in the typical sense of the word. I love women far too much to go the gay route. I suppose you'd say I was bi. I can let you know when we're going to do a bi shoot, either guys or gals, and you can opt out of watching if you'd rather."
 
I stay quiet, letting it all sink in. I can't believe I was hearing this, I mean yes of course I had no problem with it and even I did, it wouldn't make much difference. But everything has changed so quickly, it was like I didn't even know my own brother anymore.

I squeeze your hand softly in my own, hesitating slightly "I don't even know if I want to watch you filming yet.... but when I'd do I'd like to start with a normal one" I say firmly, and the feel a small smirk spreading over my face at the way I had refered to a porn shoot as 'normal'

I sigh as I take one step ahead of you "come on you can show me the rest of the house" I say with a smile, tugging on your hand as I start to make my way down to the basement.
 
Annie took in my admission without a word, and when I was done, she didn't call me a fag or a pervert or anything like that, which was a relief. However, when she did finally speak, it was: "I don't even know if I want to watch you filming yet... but when I'd do I'd like to start with a normal one."

I smiled. "Normal." I think she meant "straight." Still, I knew what she meant. She wanted to see me fuck a girl before she thought she could bear to see me and another guy. It was all cool. I wasn't going to push her any more than I already had... yet. We'd see how things went. I had a feeling my little sister was as aching to burst out of her shell as I had been. I looked forward to the moment she decided to do just that.

Annie then started down the stairs to the basement, grabbing my hand again. "Come on. You can show me the rest of the house now," she told me with a grin.

Down below was the dungeon and a black-room orgy area. The orgy room was all pads, with special cameras. In there, it was good to have a crew of folks who were all bisexual, because that way, there was no worry that anybody was going to come into contact with anybody else and not be willing to play.

The dungeon was as you'd suspect: leather and steel, with odd apparatus meant for specific purposes. Just standing in that room, I had a vision of my sister naked and tied spread-eagle, upside down, a ball gag in her mouth, anticipation and a little fear in her eyes for what was going to happen to her next.

To her credit, Annie didn't cringe at the sight of the place or run from the room. I was glad. I hoped she'd want to play, if the day ever came that she wanted to play.

Next I led her back up the stairs to the back, where the large yard and pool were.

"Here's where we part ways at the moment," I told her. "Feel free to grab a laptop and peruse my web site, to see the kind of stuff your brother gets into, you can wait and see what kind of shoot we're doing today - don't worry, the boys won't be playing together - or you can lounge out here by the pool. This is your house now, for as long as you like. Oh, and if you didn't bring a suit for the pool, don't worry, nobody uses one here, anyhow.

"Well, I have to go get final preparations made. My people should be here any minute." I leaned over and kissed Annie on the forehead and headed to the kitchen, where the shoot was going to take place.
 
Last edited:
I smile up at you "Thank you for.. well for everything. come find me afterwards" i say as I lean up pressing a soft kiss to your cheek. I knew what I was going to do while you did the shoot not that I was going to tell you, I just feel that I need to have a better understanding of all this before I consent to watching or even participating in one.

Would I want that though? To be in those films, have other men fuck me? I don't know but one things for sure I definatly want my big brother, and I wouldn't mind doing a scene with another girl.. wait no! I can not be thinking these sort of things, I will not take part in them ever.

I hurry up to my new bedroom, closing the door behind me, I walk over sitting on the bed, I pick up a laptop of the nightstand and open it up, as soon as I do images of naked men and women pop up, I hesitate before clicking on one of them, the film starts with you and another girl, I watch as you kiss her as she moves down your chest, dropping to her knees infront of you taking your cock in her mouth, to my surprise the door opens and in walks another man, I freeze realizing what I am about to see, but can't take my eyes of off the screen. I can hear noises coming from downstairs, people talking, people moaning and this just turns me on even more, causing my wetness to drip down my thighs, I want so badly to go downstairs and watch, but I don't I just contiue to watch as the scene plays out, then watch another and another until I have seen most of the videos on there, my hand drifting down and into my panties slipping inside my pussy lips, causing me to moan softly.
 
When Annie kissed me, the sensation lingered on my cheek for far longer than it should have. I watched her leave with some regret that she wasn't interested right off in what I was doing, but knew I'd already given her a lot to assimilate. Hell, just coming to ask me for a place to stay was probably enough of a burden for her to think about. I just had to respect that she'd either decide to watch, participate, or not. There was plenty of room in the house for her to retreat to if she wasn't interested in what my friends and I got to doing for these movies.

There wasn't much time to think about it, though, because I still had a few preparations before people started arriving. I didn't get to make them, though, because just as I was about to begin, the front bell rang.

Waiting were two of the three people I was expecting. Derek, a tall black man, and Denise, a short, busty blond. There was a small handful of people I used for these movies, and we'd all fucked the others at some point. Everyone was willing to do whatever the scene called for, so we had some real fun times. We'd even gotten together before for an orgy amongst the group, no cameras, just for fun.

Just as I was about to close the door, the last of my little troupe for the afternoon pulled up. Nancy bounded out of her car and up to me, planting a big, wet kiss on me. She was a tall brunette, not nearly as rounded as Denise, but had a fine, willowy form. She was pretty flexible, too, and we'd taken advantage of that in the past.

There was some small talk before we got started, while I got the preps made that I'd expected to have done already, then we got started.

I was being cameraman today. Derek and the girls were the main attractions for this film. I know that the black guy with a big cock is a stereotype, but Derek was one of those guys who proved the stereotype true, and over the course of the shoot, I got some terrific footage of both girls taking care of that big hard-on with their mouths, then while he laid on the center island there in the kitchen, one girl sat on his protruding cock, while the other settled her wet pussy over his face. I'm boiling this whole scenario down a lot, because the filming took a couple hours, but the climax (pun intended) was Derek blowing an enormous load (I don't know where he gets it all, but the guy cums in like, quarts) all over the girls' faces and tits. Then, since we all know and trust one another, the cleanup begins, but that occurs with tongues. It's very rare for the pros to swallow, but one of the appeals for a lot of my site's members is that practically no semen goes to waste. If it comes out of one person's body, chances are good it's going to end up inside someone else's. And in the case of creampies, it comes out of one, into another, and is usually eaten back out by someone else, sometimes the one who put it there in the first place.

Once we were finished with the business side of things, I invited everybody to stick around and use the pool if they wanted. It wasn't unusual for my gang to hang around after a shoot. However, this time around, everybody had somewhere else they had to be, so everyone made their excuses and headed out.

Before they all left, I made sure to let them know about Annie and the situation. They all expressed their interest in meeting her, and were cool with her reservations about what we did. They agreed that she'd be welcome to observe if she wanted to, so all-in-all, it was exactly as I'd expected.

Once they were gone, I took the camera and hooked it up to my editing setup, so I could clean things up a bit.

As the file was uploading, I went and knocked on Annie's door.
 
My hand slips lower, my two fingers sliding into my pussy, causing me to moan loudly as I watch the scene take place, I reach up, my thumb brushing against my clit, as I start to approach orgasm,

I hear a knock on the door and look over at it, realising that it must be you as I had heard everyone leave just a few minutes before I quickly pull my hand back, groaning, feeling frustrated that I hadn't been able to cum! I sigh sitting up on the bed "just a minute" I call out, pressing pause on the video that I was just watching.

I quickly close the laptop, placing it on the side again, and stand up, smoothing down my clothes, wanting to leave no evidence of what I have just been doing, glancing in the mirror, I run my hands through my hair, straitning it out, before deciding it will have to do.

I go over to the door, reaching for the handle and open it, looking up to see you stood there, I smile slightly "so how did it go?" I question, then blush as I realise what I have just asked you, but I stand there waiting for your answer. My thighs rubbing together, trying to give myself some kind of relief.
 
I heard a muffled, "Just a minute," behind Annie's door. I could only guess what she'd been up to, but I had a feeling it'd be a pretty good guess. Almost a minute later, the door opened.

Annie was trying to look like she'd just been lounging around, and not rubbing herself, but I knew better. It was obvious she'd tried to straighten herself up, to hide the fact that she'd been masturbating, but I'd been doing this sex thing for long enough, I could tell pretty well when a woman's horny but hasn't been able to get off. Just the fact that she was breathing a little harder than she should have sort of tipped me off.

"So, how did it go?" she asked, trying to sound nonchalant. She then blushed as he realized what she'd just asked. Annie was especially sexy when she was looking sheepish, and she looked particularly gorgeous, between her embarrassment and the fact that she'd been interrupted in mid-stroke, so to speak.

"It went great. Better than things did for you, I'm guessing..." I smirked knowingly.
 
I huff loudly, blowing the strands of hair out of my face angrily, It was so obvious from the look on your face that you knew what I had been up to, so there was no point in me trying to hide it from you anymore. I sigh "I was watching your videos and..."I trail of hoping you will get the meaning of my sentance.

"And I was close when you knocked so.. yeah" I finish lamely, clearly frustrated that I hadn't gotton my release.

I hold the door open for you, raising my eyebrows as you stand there "would you like to come in or something?" I question, as I turn around walking back to the bed, part of me hoped you would say no and then at least I could finish.

I sit back on the bed, my thighs rubbing together harder, when all I want is to reach down there or better yet... my head snaps up, my eyes running over your body, before I dismiss the idea with a shake of my head, deciding against it. I look up at you, waiting to see what you are going to do.
 
It took a moment of decision, but Annie finally confessed, "I was watching your videos and..." She left it up in the air. She knew I knew. I wasn't psychic or anything, I just had a pretty good idea that she'd been wanting to get off ever since she saw the scene with me earlier. Then, to find out she'd actually been checking out the videos on my site... well, it didn't take a lot of figuring to work out that she'd been giving her pussy some attention.

"And I was close when you knocked so.. yeah," she continued, her previous attempt at normality abandoned in the face of my knowing what she'd been up to. She then held the door open, inviting me in, though the way she said, "Would you like to come in or something?" told me she'd like me to just leave so she could finish. She very carefully turned her back and went back to her bed, propping herself up and making some effort to position herself just right...

I then saw her eyes light up and her glance fell on my body. For a moment, my sister looked like she was going to ask me something, but then her gaze dropped and she shook whatever she'd been thinking away. When she again looked up at me, the hopeful look was gone, but still, she appeared to expect something from me.

I had no idea whether she wanted me to say this, but I figured, what the fuck.

"You want some help?" I asked with a friendly smile, but not making a move further into the room.
 
"You want some help?" is your only reply.

I hesitate, do I want help? I figured I had two options here, to say no and let you go and finish the job myself, or I could say yes and.. well I'm not quite sure what.

While watching the videos on the site, i had already come to the decision that I wanted to sleep with you and I don't care what anyone else has to say on the matter, it was so strange, I had grown up my whole life being taught what was right and what was wrong, and what's even worse I had believed it all, up until now. I hadn't even been here a day and already it seemed all my morals and previous beliefs were out of the window.

I know that I won't regret this, whatever is going to happen between us, in fact I'd probably regret it more if I didn't do anything. I wanted to have sex with my brother.

I flash you a small smile, and just nod my head slightly, letting you know that's what I want.
 
I watched as Annie thought about my offer. She'd already touched me - granted, at my instigation - so we'd already crossed a line that most brothers and sisters never even think to draw. However, even though I'd been nudging, I hadn't expected her to agree so soon.

When I saw her slight nod of the head, with a lustful smolder in her eyes, I could tell that Annie wanted whatever I was ready to give.

Well, needless to say, my cock was ready for action immediately. My sister had already admitted that she was a virgin, but was she prepared to take care of that already?

I walked toward the bed, not hiding the hard-on pressing against my pants. If nothing else, I could tease the hell out of the girl.

Reaching out, I gathered Annie into my arms. I held her for a minute or so, then pulled away enough to look into her eyes. Finally leaning down, I pressed my lips against my sister's, my hand sliding down her side, till it reached her hip...
 
I watch as you step through the door, moving closer to me, to the bed and it felt like everything was going in slow motion, I was nervous, excited, happy, embarrased, nearly every emotion was running through me right now, but I still wanted this.

I glance down, noticing your hard-on and my eyes immediatly widen, okay so I'd seen it before, but this time it was different, it was going to be inside of me, at least I think that's what I wanted, the more I think about it, the more I'm starting to wonder If I'm really ready, losing my virginity is a big thing and it can only ever happen once.

I wrap my arms around you tightly, looking up and meeting your eyes with my own, I watch as you lean in, your warms lips suddenly against my own, my eyes close as I kiss you back softly, I feel your hand running down my side, resting on my hip, and whimper against your mouth in anticipation for all that is going to come.
 
I heard Annie whimper when my hand stopped moving. It made me smile. My gorgeous sister was getting really horny, and she was getting horny for me, her own brother!

I let my tongue penetrate my sister's lips, then on through until our tongues touched. I felt her tongue recoil, as if it didn't want what was happening. Then, it tentatively reached out and touched mine again. After that, she must have liked it, because her tongue made its way into my mouth with a vengeance.

I started moving the hand at Annie's hip after she began to respond positively to my kiss. It slipped between our bodies, and with little further preamble, I pressed my hand against my sister's cloth-covered crotch.
 
I feel your tongue enter my mouth and my first reaction is to pull back having second thoughts, but then shaking them away I lean up, my tongue pushing yours backwards, enter your mouth, I massage your tongue with my own, kissing you harder.

I feel your hand move down, and groan there was far to much clothing between the two of us and I don't like it, not one bit. I slide my hands down my sides, brushing against your own as they come to rest on the waistband of my shorts.

I pull my head back to look at you, as I look for some sort of reassurance in your eyes, all I see is lust. Biting down on my lower lip nervously, enough to draw a small amount of blood, my hands freeze, and stop pulling them down "Tell me we're doing the right thing" I say, not really caring whether you lie or tell the truth, I just need to know that everything is going to be okay before I do this.... If I do this.
 
My had against Annie's covered crotch was more than she could take. Without breaking our kiss, I felt her hands leave their grip on my body, the felt her shorts wiggle around as she attempted to remove them.

Then, all of a sudden, my sister pulled back, her hands at the sides of her bottoms. "Tell me we're doing the right thing," she pleaded.

I knew what I thought, and I'd already planned how far I was going to go with her this time out. If Annie was going to live under my roof, there'd be plenty of chances to go farther, if this encounter didn't prove too overwhelming.

"How does it feel to you?" I answered with a question, then once more lowered my face, my hands joining hers at the waist of her shorts, where I started to slowly lower them.
 
I sigh your answer wasn't what I expected and it wasn't particually what I wanted, but maybe it was what I needed. My eyes close as I think it over, blocking everything else out, it was wrong we were brother and sister, we weren't married, every thought I'd ever had, everything I'd been taught came to my mind, trying to talk me out of it, but I didn't want to be, I wanted this.

"Right" I say weakly, as I feel your hands on my shorts, pulling them down away from my body, I arch my hips up, allowing you to do this, and smile at you slowly, your words were definatly what I needed.

I watch as you slide the shorts down my legs, revealing my bare pussy to you, and I feel exposed, a bright blush works up my neck and over my face as my legs close a little.

"I think you are wearing way to many clothes" I joke, sitting up, but really it was for my benifit, I would feel a lot better if you were naked before me.
 
Annie didn't protest my hands on hers at her sides. Finally, I heard her whisper, "Right," as if convincing herself by answering the question I refused to answer for her.

Then, my sister let me slide her shorts off, revealing her beautiful pussy to my gaze. If I hadn't been hard already, I sure would have been at the sight of her juicy slit. It was already glistening with her arousal, and I could hardly wait to taste it.

However, before I could make another move, Annie sat back and said, "I think you're wearing way too many clothes." The grin and twinkle in her eyes told me she was as eager to see me nude as she was to find out what I had in store for her.

With a smile, I got off the bed and pulled my T-shirt off, throwing it in my sister's face. As Annie giggled and threw the shirt back at me, I proceeded to unbuckle my belt and lower my jeans. I didn't waste time with a big tease, lowering my boxers at the same time I dropped trou. My cock bobbed forward, the head pointing right at Annie. I was turned on enough that a clear drop formed at the tip and then fell, stretching nearly to my knees.

"I think he likes you," I laughed. Annie had seemed fascinated with my cock earlier, so I had little doubt she'd still be interested.

Stepping out of my pants and pulling off my socks, I stood before my baby sister totally nude.

"Here I am, little sister. You seem to be wearing too much now," I said, pointing at her top. I could hardly wait to see the total package before me, but I was sure it'd be well worth the wait...
 
I smile back at you, as you climb of off the bed, pulling your shirt of over your head and throwing it at me, I can't help but giggle and I felt a lot better, I was one hundred percent sure now, this is what I wanted. I pick up the top throwing it back at you, you didn't catch it though just let it fall to the floor.

I move to sit on the edge of the bed infront of you watching as you slide down your boxers, revealing your hard cock. I smirk slightly, this is what I had been wanting to see, I had spent hours watching you on the screen, and now I was seeing the real thing once again.

I can't resist, leaning forward, sliding my tongue out over the tip of your cock, licking the pre cum off of it. I grin and lean back, looking up at you, my hands move down to the bottom of my shirt, pulling it upwards, having to wriggle slightly to get it over my head, I throw it to the side.

I drop down to my knees, doing what I had been fantisizing about, I open my mouth, taking your cock deep into my warm, wet mouth and throat.
 
Annie very compliantly removed the rest of her clothes, but I only got a glimpse of her perfect breasts before she sinuously knelt before me, her gaze locked on my cock.

I'd already felt her mouth on me once, it appeared I was going to get the incredible pleasure yet again. While I'd expected that I'd be doing most of the work, I certainly wasn't going to deny my beautiful, virgin sister the chance to explore.

When her mouth opened wide and she leaned forward, encompassing my stiff shaft in its warmth, I could do little more than moan. She may not have been an experienced girl, but she knew what to do. Maybe she'd learned a few things from the videos she'd been watching, maybe not, but whatever she was doing, it felt fantastic.

I simply continued to moan, my fingers tangling in my sister's hair...
 
Back
Top