Back with big brother

I pull my head back, placing small, open mouthed kisses from the tip of your cock all the way down to the base, I pause there before sliding my tongue out and dragging it all the way back to the head.

I look up watching your reaction as I take your balls in my mouth, massaging them softly, before i lean down, flicking my tongue out, before sucking them into my mouth softly.

The truth is I hadn't just been watching those videos to get of, sure that was a part of it, but I also wanted to learn how to please you, knowing how experienced you would be and a lot of the videos seemed to focus on oral sex, so luckily I had got a few tips.

Finally I pull back, my hands resting on your thighs, as I relax my throat, pushing down once, taking your entire length into my throat, gagging softly as I look up at you from beneath my lowered eyelashes.
 
When Annie came up off my cock and started kissing her way down the shaft till she came to my balls, I could hardly wait. I love having my balls sucked, licked, caressed, and I'd made sure there was plenty of oral work in my movies. Sometimes, that was the entire film, but my audiences seemed to love it.

I loved it, too, and by the way Annie treated my cock and balls with her mouth, I could tell she'd been checking out the web site.

I whimpered a little when she left my balls, but with the look she gave me, I knew she wasn't done. Very deliberately, Annie placed her warm hands on my thighs and I felt her grip them fairly tightly, as if bracing herself for what she was planning to do. She then gave a quick glance and a naughty grin up at me, then opened her mouth wide, pulling her face toward my stiff cock.

When I started to penetrate her mouth, she didn't stop moving. I certainly didn't expect her to attempt this quite so soon, but my sister kept moving lower and lower onto my cock, until I felt the head hit the back of her throat. For a moment, I was surprised she wasn't gagging, but then the telltale sound hit my ears, and she backed off a little, but once she'd had a few seconds to recover, she started back forward again. Before too long, my baby sister's nose was nestled in my pubic hair, my balls brushing her chin.

My god, I couldn't remember the last time someone had deep=throated me. The people I worked with were what I considered professionals, and the two who could deep throat only did it occasionally. Now, here was my baby sister, who, as far as I knew, and only had one cock in her mouth, ever, and now, here she was, second time out, with my cock as deep as it would go.

"My god, Annie, you are incredible," I managed to choke out as she backed slowly off me, till only the tip of my cock was still between her lips, before she glanced up at me again, gave me a knowing, slutty smile, then started back to taking my entire length again.

It made me wish I'd had a camera running. The visitors to my site would eat this shit up. If there's one thing guys love, it's a girl who can deep throat, whether they're on the receiving end, or are just watching some lucky guy get his cock swallowed. I truly hoped the day would come when she'd allow me to show this talent to the world.

But I wasn't going to bring it up just yet. I wasn't sure how Annie felt about the idea of becoming a web porn star, so I'd wait until the subject was more asily raised.

At the moment, I was just going to enjoy her novice's skill at cocksucking.

"You want me to cum down your throat, little sister?" I teased. I wasn't sure if she liked to be talked dirty to, but I figured I'd get her used to the idea, since a couple of the folks I film have really raunchy mouths.

I could feel my orgasm building. It wasn't going to be immediate, but soon, if Annie kept working me as expertly as she was.

Then I'd get to put my face where I wanted it to be... at least this time around.
 
I smile up at you, as I hear all the little noises you are making, moans and whimpers that I caused. I have to admit I was a little nervous to attempt all this, but I'm glad that I did and in the end I guess it payed off, I must have got something right!

I pull back to look at you "you know I was thinking maybe I would like to be in a film, just me and you one time" I say, while sliding my tongue round your cock as I say what I need to say. I open my mouth taking you straight back in, my head bobbing up and down, as I glance up at you.

I slide my hands downwards, cupping your balls in my hands as my thumb rolls round and round massaging them softly. I pull my head back all the way of your cock, before thrusting it back down taking you in my mouth once again.

I feel my pussy start to get even wetter, as my other hand slides down between my legs, slipping my fingers into my pussy, moaning loudly around your cock as I nod in answer to your question.
 
With a purr, Annie nodded her head regarding my cumming down her throat. She just continued deep-throating me, again and again. This was my little sister, sucking my cock down into her throat like a world class slut. If our parents could see us now, they'd probably drop over dead.

Annie surprised me then by pulling off my cock long enough to say: "You know, I was thinking maybe I would like to be in a film, just me and you one time."

Oh my god. I just about came then and there. As it was, my cock released another huge wad of pre-cum, and my moans got even louder than they had been.

When Annie opened wide and took me all the way back into her throat yet again, my cock felt super-sensitized. She played with my balls expertly, and was in general, doing everything just right. I knew I just had to get this girl's newfound oral techniques on film, even if we kept the footage to ourselves. She just had to see how fucking sexy she looked with a big cock buried down her throat.

It also got my mind working, and I managed to gasp, "Want to lose your virginity to your big brother on camera, little sister?" Just the thought of that was beyond hot, beyond taboo.

I just let Annie do her thing. It felt too fucking good to imagine her stopping. My orgasm crept higher and higher all the time.
 
I continue to suck harder and deeper as I think over what you have just said. Did I want that? Well honestly I really don't have to answer that of course I wanted it, but If we did it would be evidence on tape!

I feel your cock starting to twitch and jerk in my mouth and know that you must be getting close to cumming. Slowly I pull back from you "I want to lose my virginity to you... on camera" I finally decide as I trust you, I don't think you would do anything with the video unless I have you given you permission.

I lean down, sucking your balls again as you had seemed to enjoy it when I had done before. But just do it quickly and lightly as I know you can't be close and I want you to cum down my throat again.

I pull back and lean in again, pushing my head down, taking your cock deep in my throat, holding it there as I suck hard, looking up at you, waiting.
 
Annie just kept sucking my cock, but I could see that my idea had gotten her wheels turning. It was a big concept, having her virginity taken while being recorded. As well, it would be recorded evidence of our incestual relationship, and could be potentially dangerous. Still, while there were a few family resemblances, we didn't look like twins, and the difference between male and female would help to hide that fact, as well.

Still, it did take her a little while to make up her mind. She could have just stayed silent on the idea, but when she pulled off my cock, gave me a meaningful look, then stated, "I want to lose my virginity to you... on camera," then bent down and sucked my balls in her mouth again, I could hardly hold back. The next time Annie's talented mouth reached my cock, I could feel my orgasm would be upon me soon.

"Won't be long now, little sister," I panted. I was going to give my sister a load of cum down her throat for the second time in only a few hours, and she seemed eager to get it...
 
You hadn't agreed or disagreed, but I'm assuming that you wanted to do it as well seeing as though it was your suggestion in the first place. Besides I doubt it bothered you anymore, you were on the camera all the time, I doubt you even noticed it anymore.

I lower my head further, never taking my eyes of off you, wanting to see the pleasure on your face as I make you cum. I suck harder, my hands continuing to cup and and fondle your balls with my hand.

I feel the first drops of precum and start to suck and lick, knowing that it is only a matter of time. Soon enough I feel you shooting your warm cum down my throat and I swallow deeply, managing to take more this time only a few drops escaping my mouth. I pull back from you slowly, lifting my hand up, wiping the cum of my chin and sucking it of off my fingers.

I pull my other hand back from your balls, "so did I do okay?" I ask with a small smirk, knowing that you must have done it as I had done every trick I had seen in your films.
 
Annie was rocketing me toward orgasm with her inexperienced, yet talented mouth. Of course, there were several factors that were making this blowjob even better than any I'd had before, so it wasn't long before I poured over the edge of orgasm and started to pump down my sister's throat.

With a deeper moan than before, I held Annie's head in my hands as my cock started to spasm, emptying my load into her waiting mouth. This time, she managed to take the majority of my cum, with only a tantalizing trickle escaping her lovely lips.

Before too awful long, I'd shot my entire load into my sister's mouth, and only when I started to go soft did she slowly pull her head out of my crotch. When she sat back on her heels and smiled up at me, that little bit of cum at her lips, I thought she looked even more beautiful than before. I watched in lust as she wiped that cum up with a finger, then slid that finger in her mouth and made a great show of sucking it clean.

Eventually, she pulled her other hand from where it'd been, playing with my balls and ass, then grinned up and asked, "So, did I do okay?"

My only answer was a delighted laugh. I then lowered myself down to her level, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in to me, placing my lips against hers once again. This time, when my tongue penetrated the mouth that'd only seconds earlier been on my cock, I could taste my cum. As I've stated before, I'm no stranger to the taste, so I didn't shy away from kissing Annie more deeply than before.

After a few minutes of kissing my sister like a long-lost lover returned, I stood and offered her my hand, which she took, then rose to meet me. I then urged her toward the bed and laid her back.

It was my turn to go to my knees. For the better part of a minute, I just sat there and admired the beauty that was my sister's pussy. While I could have simply sat there for hours and explored her pretty cunt with my eyes, I could smell her arousal and see the clear fluid she was releasing in her horniness, and my mouth watered. It was finally time to let my sister know some of the things I'd learned over the last few years about pleasing a woman...
 
Annie was rocketing me toward orgasm with her inexperienced, yet talented mouth. Of course, there were several factors that were making this blowjob even better than any I'd had before, so it wasn't long before I poured over the edge of orgasm and started to pump down my sister's throat.

With a deeper moan than before, I held Annie's head in my hands as my cock started to spasm, emptying my load into her waiting mouth. This time, she managed to take the majority of my cum, with only a tantalizing trickle escaping her lovely lips.

Before too awful long, I'd shot my entire load into my sister's mouth, and only when I started to go soft did she slowly pull her head out of my crotch. When she sat back on her heels and smiled up at me, that little bit of cum at her lips, I thought she looked even more beautiful than before. I watched in lust as she wiped that cum up with a finger, then slid that finger in her mouth and made a great show of sucking it clean.

Eventually, she pulled her other hand from where it'd been, playing with my balls and ass, then grinned up and asked, "So, did I do okay?"

My only answer was a delighted laugh. I then lowered myself down to her level, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in to me, placing my lips against hers once again. This time, when my tongue penetrated the mouth that'd only seconds earlier been on my cock, I could taste my cum. As I've stated before, I'm no stranger to the taste, so I didn't shy away from kissing Annie more deeply than before.

After a few minutes of kissing my sister like a long-lost lover returned, I stood and offered her my hand, which she took, then rose to meet me. I then urged her toward the bed and laid her back.

It was my turn to go to my knees. For the better part of a minute, I just sat there and admired the beauty that was my sister's pussy. While I could have simply sat there for hours and explored her pretty cunt with my eyes, I could smell her arousal and see the clear fluid she was releasing in her horniness, and my mouth watered. It was finally time to let my sister know some of the things I'd learned over the last few years about pleasing a woman...


I love to read more:) :D
 
Annie was rocketing me toward orgasm with her inexperienced, yet talented mouth. Of course, there were several factors that were making this blowjob even better than any I'd had before, so it wasn't long before I poured over the edge of orgasm and started to pump down my sister's throat.

With a deeper moan than before, I held Annie's head in my hands as my cock started to spasm, emptying my load into her waiting mouth. This time, she managed to take the majority of my cum, with only a tantalizing trickle escaping her lovely lips.

Before too awful long, I'd shot my entire load into my sister's mouth, and only when I started to go soft did she slowly pull her head out of my crotch. When she sat back on her heels and smiled up at me, that little bit of cum at her lips, I thought she looked even more beautiful than before. I watched in lust as she wiped that cum up with a finger, then slid that finger in her mouth and made a great show of sucking it clean.

Eventually, she pulled her other hand from where it'd been, playing with my balls and ass, then grinned up and asked, "So, did I do okay?"

My only answer was a delighted laugh. I then lowered myself down to her level, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in to me, placing my lips against hers once again. This time, when my tongue penetrated the mouth that'd only seconds earlier been on my cock, I could taste my cum. As I've stated before, I'm no stranger to the taste, so I didn't shy away from kissing Annie more deeply than before.

After a few minutes of kissing my sister like a long-lost lover returned, I stood and offered her my hand, which she took, then rose to meet me. I then urged her toward the bed and laid her back.

It was my turn to go to my knees. For the better part of a minute, I just sat there and admired the beauty that was my sister's pussy. While I could have simply sat there for hours and explored her pretty cunt with my eyes, I could smell her arousal and see the clear fluid she was releasing in her horniness, and my mouth watered. It was finally time to let my sister know some of the things I'd learned over the last few years about pleasing a woman...

I hear your laugh and have to smile, I guess that means I did good, I kiss you back harder and deeper, my tongue searching out your own, pressing against it. I briefly wonder if it is weird to kiss me after what I have just done, you would still be able to taste your cum on my breath, but I guess if you did scenes with other guys you would have got used to it by now.

I take your hand in my own, letting you lead me backwards towards the bed, and I lay back, my head resting on the pillows as I look up at you, waiting to see what you will do. I watch as you lower your self downwards and it doesn't take long to figure out what is about to happen. I blush as I feel you staring, but I also find myself becoming wetter under your gaze, almost as if it turns me on to have you watching me like that, I'm not sure if it did or not, but it certainly felt that way.

I watch as you lean in closer, your hot breath over my clit, causing me to squirm back on the bed, and then your tongue upon on me, I can't help but moan out loudly, it felt like nothing I had ever experienced before.
 
As my face approached her hot, fragrant slit, I gave a glance up toward Annie's face. Sighting up the sexy landscape of her body, I saw a look of eager anticipation gazing back at me. With a smile, I leaned further forward and placed my tongue against my sister's gorgeous pussy...

The gasp I received told me how turned on Annie was, how sensitive her beautiful cunt was right then. I loved the feeling of her soft, warm folds beneath my tongue. I flicked my tongue over her clit quickly, and loved the reaction I got to that, then remembered how wet she was down below.

Not letting my mouth leave her pussy, I trailed down her pretty pussy until I reached the oozing fluids she was releasing, extended my tongue, then scooped them up, bringing them into my mouth and savoring the flavor. My sister had the tastiest pussy I'd ever eaten. I was going to truly enjoy licking her and making her squirm.
 
Last edited:
My eyes flutter closed, your warm tongue feels better than anything I could have imagined, I never thought having a guy do this too me would turn me on, before now I had always considered it as something that was kind of gross and disgusting, but what my big brother is doing is proof that I was so wrong about that.

You tongue flickers out over my clit once again, causing me to moan loudly and my hips practically jump up of off the bed and towards you, my hands gripping the sheets tightly in my hands, as I feel your tongue moving further down and can't help but blush as I realise what you are doing.

Quickly I push back the feeling of embarrasment, concentrating on the pleasure I am getting from you "please?" I say breathlessly, not even sure what I am asking for, just knowing that I need more.
 
Annie was obviously greatly enjoying what I was doing to her, probably as much as I was enjoying doing it. I teased my way all the way around for a bit, avoiding her sensitive lips and clit, but I could tell it still felt damn good. I even moved as far down as I could go, and while I couldn't reach her puckered asshole without throwing my sister's feet up in the air, I reasoned that maybe Annie wouldn't quite be ready for a rimming yet. She'd get to feel that delight another time.

Just as I returned to her oozing pussy once more, I heard a weak, but desperate "Please," issue from her. I wasn't sure what she was pleading for, but if it was an orgasm, I fully intended on taking her all the way on that ride.

Flattening my tongue, I started once again at the base of my sister's cunt, lapping right through the fluids she was releasing, all the way up the soft convolutions of her pussy lips, till I reached the smooth, engorged nub of her clit, which was peeking out of its hood at me, ready for some real attention.

I reached up and exposed her clitoris fully, and was surprised how fat and long it was, but very turned on by the sight of it. Opening my mouth, I sucked it between my lips...
 
I moan loudly as I feel your mouth on my clit, sucking on it hard, as intense waves of pleasure run throughout my entire body. What I had felt before was nothing compared to this.

I throw my head back as I arch my hips up, towards you, I couldn't believe we were doing this and that you were making me feel this way, suddenly I no longer care that it is wrong, because it feels so right.

I feel my toes start to curl as the familiar feeling rises up in the pit of my stomach, I know that I am getting close.. "I'm going to..." I trail of not getting the chance to finish the sentance as my hands grasp hold of the sheets as waves of pleasure flood my entire body, and I cum hard.
 
It doesn't take long after I latched on to Annie's clit that her body tensed and she started to cum. In my opinion, women are never sexier than when they completely let go and succumb to the pleasure coursing through their bodies, and my sister was never more beautiful than that moment when her orgasm swept over her and she rode my face through it.

It took a little doing to keep my mouth in contact with my sister's writhing cunt, but I managed, wanting to keep her arousal at as high a level as possible through her entire cum. One thing I knew for sure: I wanted Annie to cum as much as humanly possible.

Eventually, her body stopped squirming and her breathing began to become more normal, so I reluctantly released her clit from between my lips, then sat back a little and admired her pussy once more. Her lips were swollen and dark from her arousal, her clit standing out proudly. Her pussy hole drooled more clear fluid, the results of her orgasm, so I leaned in and lapped that up, reveling in the taste of her orgasm.

Then, with my face still covered in my sister's orgasmic juices, I stood, then stretched out over her body, enjoying the feel of her soft curves beneath me. I felt my once-more hard cock lay against her satisfied cunt, but made no move to enter. No, I'd made the decision that that would be for another time, much as we both might want that right at the moment.

Annie smiled up weakly at me, exhausted from the cum I'd just given her, wonder and love showing plainly in her eyes. Without any further ado, I lowered my face to hers, ignoring the fact that my face was smeared with her pussy. This time when our lips met, Annie kissed me with far more passion than she had before...
 
Back
Top