Back with big brother

Hannah18

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Posts
4,657
OOC: Okay so I'm looking for a detailed, dominant guy, who isn't afraid to get a little rough. A guy who can be persuasive and slightly forceful, and will not rush straight to sex. Continue on this thread, with name, age, description and reply.

Name: Hannah
Nickname: Annie
Age: eighteen
Height: 5"2
Looks, long curly dark brown/almost black hair that comes about halfway down my back, large brown eyes, a slim petite frame, 32B

Me and my brother have always been close, despite the massive age gap, as our parents were not often around, so it became his responsibilty to look after me, which he did, he cared for me, looked out for me, and often he was the one who punished me. I have just recently turned eighteen, as soon as I did, my parents kicked me out, as they had my older brother when he was my age, the only difference being I had no where to go. So of course I called him, the one person I could always rely on, my big brother. Luckily he agreed so I packed up my things and drove to his house.

IC: I drive up the long driveway, looking up at the large house infront of me as I park up, I can't help but gulp, it has been so long since I last saw you, what if it was different? what if you had changed? or worse what if you didn't want me anymore? The last thought was almost unberable to even think about, of course you wanted me, otherwise you surely wouldn't have allowed me to move in.

I open the door, jumping out of the car and smoothing down my dress as I walk around grabbing my bag from the back off the car and making my way up to the front door. I pause, just standing there, before finally working up the courage to knock, I knock three times, waiting for you to answer. I push my hair back out of my face, wanting to look presentable for when you answer.
 
It was the evening of my eighteenth birthday when Mom and Dad pulled me aside and told me, "You're now old enough to be out on your own. We gave you the skills to make it, and while you've got the better part of a semester of high school left, you need to make your own way. You have a week to find yourself a place to live. We don't care if you move in with friends, other relatives or what, you just can't stay here."

Needless to say, that was quite a blow. There'd been no indications any time during the rest of my life that I was going to be kicked out of the house once I turned eighteen, but there it was. I remembered the day I moved. My sister Annie, with whom I was very close, helped me load up the last of my belongings that I could fit in my beat-up car, then offered to help me unpack when I got to the cheap, run-down apartment I'd found on the other side of town. I thanked her, but told her she had better things to do than hang out with me, even though I'd gotten really attached to her the last few years.

As I pulled away from the curb, I looked back. Annie looked pretty damn good, even for my sister. She was in tears at my leaving. I hadn't been forbidden to come back to visit, so I knew I'd see her again, I just wouldn't be living under the same roof as the rest of my family anymore.

The first couple years were rough. I made it through high school well enough that I got accepted into a college not too far from where I lived. I was into my first semester when a buddy mentioned that he was making a movie, and did I want to be a part of it. I thought, 'What the hell,' and agreed.

I showed up to the place he'd told me to be, and found the other people I'd be working with. It was there I found out it was a porn he was shooting. I was expected to fuck not only the girls, but the guys, too. I was a little leery about that, but I was assured the money would be worth it. I was a little surprised there was money involved, but it sounded good to me, and found myself fucking both sexes with gusto.

And I was compensated well. The buddy who'd asked me was posting the video to a website he'd started, and he was raking in the bucks. Before long, I was producing my own vids, and had started my own site to put them on. I started taking classes in film making.

My third year of college, I'd made enough money to get a really nice house, which I was able to deck out so that every room, including the attic, basement, and even the back yard, were potential shooting sites. A lot of my videos got a little rough, and I still did the occasional scene with another guy, but mostly, I stuck with girls.

I was shooting a video the day of my sister's birthday, so I was unable to make it back home, but I did make sure to give her a call, even though I had three girls and another guy, all naked and ready to go when I did.

I began to wonder what Annie was going to do with herself now that she was eighteen. I had a feeling my parents were looking forward to an "Empty Nest."

Within a week of my sister's birthday, I found out what she was going to do with herself. I figured I'd receive a phone call with her whereabouts, but when I didn't get that call, I just figured she'd let me know when she got settled.

Fortunately, I wasn't shooting a video when the knock came at the door. I opened it, and there stood Annie, who'd grown up to be quite a good-looking woman. In fact, she looked better than many of the women I'd had over for some of my shoots. The look on her face indicated desperation.

I held my arms out to my sister and pulled her close. "Hi, Annie. So, is this s visit, or are you asking for a place to stay?" I hoped that last part didn't sound quite as hostile as it did coming out of my mouth...


Nathan
21
6' 2"
brown hair, athletic, but not overly muscular build
7 1/2" and thick
 
Last edited:
I bite down on my lower lip softly, as the door slowly creaks open, and can't help but feel a little guilty about asking him for this. He had been through the same as me, yet somehow he had always managed on his own, yet here I was asking him for a place to stay, it wasn't right!

The door opens fully and I look up to see you stood there, I smile softly, a little astonished by how much you have changed since I last saw you, and you'd definatly grown, I look up at your tall frame, easily towering over me. My arms quickly wrap around you, moving in close, I rest my head against your chest "Can't I just come here to say hi?" I ask softly not sure what to say, it being obvious that you knew what I wanted, and by your tone, I could tell you weren't happy, at least I don't think you are.

Sighing, I tilt my head up to look at you, my arms still wrapped tight around your body, "look I have no where else to go" I say softly "and I promise I won't be here for long, and I won't get in your way" I add as quickly as I can, trying to put your mind at ease. Finally I pull back, just looking at you as I wait for your answer.
 
I listened to Annie try to justify herself, attempting to make it sound like she wasn't here because she had nowhere else to go. Apparently I hadn't sounded particularly sympathetic in the way I phrased myself.

I held my sister close, and given the way my life had turned lately, I felt her curves press against me, and my body reacted. I couldn't remember feeling any kind of sexual attraction to my baby sister, yet it was happening now.

I tried to comfort her as best I could. I knew she hadn't wanted to come to me, yet here she was. I could understand tough love, but fuck...

"It's okay, Annie. You can stay with me for as long as you want," I reassured her as I caressed her hair. There was a calculating part of me that wondered if she'd be interested in starring in a couple videos. Like I'd observed, my sister was better looking than most of the women I'd shot.

But for the moment, she was welcome just to stay and figure out what she wanted to do for the rest of her life. The one thing she'd have to get used to would be camera equipment in various places around the house. Every room had space enough for the tools of the trade.

"I have some people coming over in a while to help me with my work. You can either stay and watch, or take some time for yourself. It's okay either way with me.

"Let me show you to a room you can call your own..."
 
I sigh in relief, glad that I now had somewhere to stay, but still not happy about the entire situation. Sure I love my brother, and i wouldn't mind living with him, but I don't want to be a burden to him.

"Thank you so much" I say happily, as my arms tighten around your waist leaning in closer "you'll barely no I'm here" I add finally.

I pull back from you, following you inside the house, letting the door close shut behind me "you work at home?" I question, work being something we never talked about, and if I ever did ask, you always seemed to skate around the subject "what do you do?" I ask with genuine intrest.

I pull my bag over my shoulder, following you upstairs, looking at the surroundings, whatever you do, it seems that you are making quite a bit of money from it, as the house it pretty decent, nothing like I expected it was going to be.
 
Annie smiled up at me in relief, then stepped inside. "You'll barely know I'm here."

Once she got a few feet inside, she noticed the house was set up rather oddly.

"So, you work at home? What do you do?" she said curiously, seeing a tripod with some lights on it that quite obviously weren't floor lamps. I'd hesitated letting my family know what it was I was doing. I just assured them I was doing well, and my studies weren't suffering, even though I was only scheduled for a single class for the semester, my "job" taking up most of the rest of my time.

I guided Annie upstairs, wondering what she'd think about some of the things that'd been done on the staircase since I'd moved in.

I showed my sister into the bedroom across from mine. There were two suites with baths attached, and while I'd used them both at various times, I could sacrifice one for her use.

Then I remembered the last shoot I'd done was in that room, and while the bed was freshly made, and any traces of what had gone on were cleaned up, the lights and recording equipment were still set up in the corner.
 
Okay there was definatly something he wasn't telling me, the house was set up so strangley, there was recording equiptment everywhere. So my only guess was that he is in some kind of films, obviously nothing big otherwise I would have heard about it, and he seemed to be keeping it a secret, which imply's that he is embarrased about it or.. wait no he wouldn't be surely.

My eyes snap up to meet his in complete horror at the thought, I let my eyes drop down over his body, sure he was handsome and.. no I don't even want to think of my brother that way, but it seems to be the only logical explanation that he is staring in 'those' films.

I hesitate slightly, as we walk into the bedroom, I notice more equiptment in the corner.. and I would be sleeping in the same room he did it? I hope that I am wrong. "so you still haven't answered, and I'm going to find out eventually you might as well just tell me" I say firmly, crossing my arms over my chest as I wait for your answer.
 
I was impressed when my sister finally put her foot down and demanded I tell her what I was doing. To my recollection, she hadn't been firm about much of anything, letting herself get walked on by just about everybody.

"You still haven't told me what it is you do here, but from the look of things, I'm going to find out eventually, so you may as well just tell me," she stated, arms crossed and moth set.

To be perfectly honest, Annie looked hot as hell like that. I began to wonder further how she'd like to try a domme role in one of my movies...

I was caught and there was no way to get out of it. It was true, if I let Annie stay, she was going to learn what went on here, one way or another, and I'd invited her to watch that afternoon's shoot, so I figured she may as well know.

"Here," I started, "It'll be a lot easier if I just show you."

I led my sister into my screening room, where I had the large screen set up. I went to the computer next to it and cued up the video I'd shot just two days earlier, and was preparing to post that evening.

"Sit," I told her. "Just remember, you wanted to know, so I'm telling you, not asking, to sit through the whole thing before you pass any kind of judgment."

With that, I started the video.

There I was, with two women I worked with occasionally. I had eight girls and eight guys I could count on, who were disease free, and were willing to do whatever I asked them to. There were several ethnic groups represented, for variety, and I passed on a fraction of what I made from the site on for their talents.

Fortunately, this wasn't a vid where I took any strap-ons, and there were no "boyfriends" who were going to bust in and "teach me a lesson," but the girls were expected to do one another, and this vid started with a three-way tongue kiss.

I looked over to see my sister's reaction...
 
I watch as you seem to think it over, and can't help but smile a little, knowing that I am finally going to find out.

"Here,""It'll be a lot easier if I just show you." he says, and now I really hope that I am wrong, if I am right about the kind of films that he is in then he wouldn't be showing me surely.

Despite my reservations I follow him out into a room, with a large screen.

"Sit," "Just remember, you wanted to know, so I'm telling you, not asking, to sit through the whole thing before you pass any kind of judgment." He says and reluctantly I agree, if he was asking me not to judge it was definatly something bad, something I wouldn't prove.

"I'll stay until the end" I say just as the screen lights up, I watch as my big brother and two other girls apear on screen, they start with a kiss and I glance up at him in shock as it starts to go further.

All though I know I should be disgusted watching this, part of me isn't, I am intrigued and unfortuantly kind of turned on. Throughout the entire clip I don't know where to look my eyes keep darting between you and the screen and away again.

Finally it ends, and we sit there in silence "I don't know what to say" I whisper quietly.
 
To her credit, Annie was true to her word, and watched as the three of us on the screen fucked each other into blissful oblivion. I kept a watchful eye on my sister, and I saw incredulity, combined with wonder and not a little arousal at what she was watching.

Finally it was over, and for almost a minute, Annie sat without saying a word. When she did speak, it was almost incomprehensible.

"I don't know what to say," she breathed.

I went over to the console and picked up a ledger. I opened it and pointed to a number. "Maybe this'll help. That's last week's earnings alone."
 
I look down, my eyes widen slightly, but I quickly shake my head. Standing up and turning to look at you.

"couldn't you have got a proper job?" I ask raising one eyebrow at you, "I mean it goes against everything I believe in, everything that we were brought up to believe in" I add softly, realising how much you have changed, how could you be happy in a job like this?

Sighing, I look up at you, not giving you time to answer "but I guess it isn't my place to judge" I say with a little smile. It is all just so strange for me, and secretly I cannot help but wonder what it would be like, to be one of those girls, and I can't help but remember how much they seemed to enjoy themselves, unless they were just acting. Secretly I wanted to know more, not that I would ever tell you that.
 
Annie's reprimand only sounded half-hearted to me. She was spouting what was expected of her, but I had a feeling she didn't really mean what she was saying.

I decided to test her.

"Don't talk to me that way. I saw how you were going from the screen, to me, to the screen and back again. You enjoyed that video, didn't you? You liked watching your big brother fucking those women. I think you even liked watching them lick each other's pussies. Am I right? If you thought you could get away with it, you'd be rubbing your own cunt right about now, wouldn't you?"

With that, I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my half-hard cock and started stroking it.

"Tell me you didn't like watching this big cock opening up those two girls' holes. Look me in the eye and tell me you aren't horny right now."
 
I squirm uncomfortably as I hear your words and just shake my head "No... I..." I begin to protest, but I see your hand slide down to unzip you jeans, immediatly cutting my sentance off.

My eyes widen as I watch you stroking your cock, and feeling myself become wet between my thighs "I never said I wasn't horny" I blurt out before realising what I have said "I mean.. "I stumble over my words, knowing that I can't take them back.

Finally I tear my eyes away from your cock, not wanting to look at you either, I look down at the floor "I'll just go back to my room" I say. Figuring that I can at least play with myself there and get my release.
 
I could tell Annie was torn. She was uncomfortable with me standing there stroking my cock within arm's reach, while at the same time, she was mesmerized by it.

When she said, "I never said I wasn't horny," then she caught herself and started to justify what she'd just said, but failed to find words to explain the first statement away, I knew I had her.

Eventually, she managed to work up the wherewithal to look away from my cock.

"I'll just go back to my room," she weakly squeaked out. I knew what she was going to do once she got there, and I was having none of it.

Continuing my masturbation in front of my baby sister, I reached over with my other hand and grabbed one of hers, guiding it to my hard-on.

"You won't be going anywhere, Annie," I told her. You loved what you saw on that video, didn't you? Whether you can admit it fully to yourself or not, you loved it.

"I'll give you two choices right now. You can either stroke my cock until I cum all over you, or you can show me what you planned on doing once you got to your room."

I was being really harsh, and throwing a lot at her right up front, but I had to keep her off balance. She'd wanted two things coming here: shelter and to know what it was I did here. She was going to have to deal with it. Knowledge, once obtained, cannot be un-learned.
 
Never in a million years had I imagined myself in the position, and especially not with my brother. and I was torn, fighting between what was right and what I wanted, although I am not entirley sure this is what I wanted, sure I enjoyed the video's but he was still my brother.

I feel your hand on mine, tugging on it, pulling it towards you cock, as I hear your I blush, how could he know what I was thinking? was I really that obvious? I think it over for a split second, before quickly deciding that doing it to you would be a lot less embarrasing.

I tentivally reach out, my small hand wrapping around your erect cock, sliding up and down slowly, still not looking at you, my eyes averted.
"Wait" I say pausing "didn't you say you had people coming around?" I question, a sly smirk spreading across my face, knowing that I need to get out of this situation, before I do something I regret.
 
Annie resisted my pulling her toward my cock for a moment, then I felt that hesitance vanish, and her slim hand encircled my thick member. She didn't look at me, but started slowly, carefully stroking up and down. It felt fucking incredible. I had no idea whether she had any sexual experience or not, but if she was going to live under my roof, she'd at the very least be exposed to a lot of it.

Then, all of a sudden, her head popped up, her hand stopped moving and she asked, "Wait. Didn't you say you had people coming?"

I had a pretty good idea what she was up to. Little did she know that the majority of people who came to this house were coming for just the kind of thing Annie had just watched on video. Coming in and seeing me getting a handjob, or seeing Annie rubbing her clit, wouldn't faze them in the least.

"Sure I do," I said nonchalantly. "But they won't mind. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they joined in."
 
I blush at the very idea of someone coming in and seeing us in this kind of position, but according to him that wasn't a good enough excuse. The quicker we do this, the less chance of having someone seeing me, and it wasn't that bad surely? It's not like we are going to go any further.

I nod slowly, looking up at you and then away again, as I begin sliding my hand up and down again, my thumb brushing over the head of your cock lightly "I don't want anyone seeing us" I say firmly "besides we're brother and sister what we are doing is illegal" I try to remind you, but still letting my hand run up and down the length of your cock/
 
Annie seemed a little shocked at how blase I was about the idea of us getting caught like this. She reminded me that what we were doing was against the law, but the people I knew, who would be coming soon, weren't the types who'd squeal. Hell, some of the things we'd done on camera were likely to get us in some sort of trouble.

Still, I understood her unease. At first, I'd been reluctant to fuck on camera, but after a while, you tend to develop a lot fewer hard-and-fast lines. If Annie warmed up to the idea, great. I'd always invite her to watch the filming of the scenes, now that she was here. Hell, maybe I could teach her to run the camera or something, if she didn't want to participate physically.

"Okay," I told her. "For now." Her hand was getting me close. I didn't know whether she'd jacked off a guy before, or if the taboo nature of what I'd instigated was getting me there faster. Fortunately, I wasn't planning on being on-camera for the scene that afternoon, so I didn't feel like I needed to save my load.

"You're getting me close, little sister," I said. "And it might seem a little odd to say this now, but you've really turned out to be a truly beautiful woman. I realized it when I opened the door.

"Here it comes," I finally announced. I wasn't sure what Annie was going to do with my load, but I didn't really care. She could wear it, she could fucking swallow it - hell, she could just let it shoot out all over the floor, but I hoped she wouldn't do that. My philosophy is that a beautiful woman's beauty is just enhanced by a load of cum on her skin. It's warped, but there it is.
 
I hear you announce that you are about to cum, and I find myself slipping down to my knees infront of you, my eyes never leaving yours as my hand continues to run up and down slowly.

I lean in, flicking my tongue out over the head of your cock, tasting the precum, and deciding that it wasn't that bad, I could do this! I open my mouth slowly, taking you in my mouth and sucking softly, soon I feel your cum filling my mouth, I swallow as quickly as I can, but feel some dripping down over my chin.

Slowly I pull back, looking up at you, my cheeks suddenly bright with embarrasment at what I had just done, and what's even worse, you hadn't even asked me to do it!
 
I was expecting Annie to just move to the side a little and let my cum shoot out onto the floor, which made it a really horny surprise when she got on her knees, gave an intense look at the head of my cock, as if she was making a swift decision.

My god, it was more than I could have hoped for. My beautiful sister then leaned forward, extending her tongue to the tip of my hard-on, then opened up and took me deep, just as my jizz started to spew.

For a girl who was having a hard time dealing with what we were doing, she sure seemed to like having my cum shoot into her mouth. Annie swallowed quickly, trying to get it all, but I've always been a pretty copious cummer, so her attempt to keep it all inside was almost certainly doomed to fail. When I saw an alluring trickle escape the corner of her mouth, I knew I'd proven too much for her, just as I had almost every other person who'd given me head before.

When my orgasm was finally over, I watched my baby sister slip her mouth off my cock, then look up at me rather sheepishly at what she'd done, unbidden. I wasn't about to say anything that would heighten her embarrassment or drive her away. Instead, I just reached down, giving her a loving smile, one hand cupping her cheek. I then lowered myself to her level and pressed my lips against hers. The cum at the corner of her mouth didn't bother me. As I've stated, I've done guys before in these videos, so I was no stranger to cum.
 
I look up at you nervously, anxiously awaiting your reaction, and honestly I wasn't sure whether I wanted you to like it, or be disgusted with me.

I never take my eyes of off you, as you lower yourself down towards me, I let you lean in and kiss me, and almost smile against your lips, just grateful that you weren't too mad at me. And for a moment, just a moment I kiss you back.

My hands move up to your chest pushing you back away from me, "I'm. I'm sorry" I stammer nervously "I shouldn't have done that.. just forget it ever happened okay?" I ask softly, finally coming to my senses, realising what we have just done, what I had done.
 
This was a kiss unlike I could remember having before. Maybe it was the taboo of who I was kissing, but regardless, it was amazing. And Annie seemed to start to relax and enjoy it, but then I felt her stiffen and she pushed me away.

"I... I'm sorry," she babbled. "I shouldn't have done that. Um, just forget it ever happened, okay?" She started to get up, a sudden look of fear and discomfort on her face.

I placed my hand directly in the center of he chest, keeping her in her place.

"Stop right there. You think I don't know what I'm doing? You think I don't know the risk? Don't think I didn't notice your reactions to everything that just happened. And I don't mean the protests and all the reasons that what we just did was wrong. I saw how you practically drooled, watching me on the video. I saw the hunger in your eyes as you saw my cock and felt it in your hand. Something made you lean forward and swallow your brother's cum, and I don't buy that you forgot where you were and who I was.

"Let's face it, we were brought up in a pretty restrictive household. I don't know about you, but I got tired of feeling guilty about every sexual thought I had. I got sick of being made to feel like masturbation was such a sin, but that I wasn't to go out and have any kind of experience for myself.

"And I'm not lying when I tell you, I think you've turned out to be one of the most beautiful women I can recall seeing."

I removed my hand from Annie's chest.

"Go on to your room. Do what you were going to do. The camera may be in there, but it isn't hooked up remotely or anything, so there won't be any surprise videos of you rubbing your pussy or changing clothes or anything.

"My folks are coming in about a half hour for the next filming session. If you want to watch, you're free to do so. Nobody will mind. In fact, I'd be surprised if they don't take one look at you and want you to take part."

I was starting to get upset for some reason. I wasn't sure why. I mean, I knew the kind of shit that could get stirred up if anybody found out even what we'd just done, but I couldn't help it. I wanted Annie. Hell, when I really thought about it, I'd wanted my baby sister for years.

To hide what I was feeling, I turned my back and started shuffling papers and stuff around, although I had a pretty good guess that Annie had caught the tone that'd crept into my voice after a while.
 
I nod at your words, and then I see it, a small flicker of hurt pass through your eyes, you turn away, but I know what I saw, and I don't like the fact that I caused that.

I sigh and walk up behind you, resting my hand against the top of your arm as I try to turn you to look at me.

"Listen don't think that I don't want to, because believe me I do" I say honestly "but you... surely you can understand we can't?" I question further "besides I wouldn't no what to do" I mumble the last part much lower.

I step infront of you, lifting my head up and meeting your eyes, trying to work out if you understand what I am saying.
 
I didn't - couldn't - look at Annie. I wasn't sure if I'd start yelling, crying, or just what, but I knew I wouldn't be able to keep my emotions back. Turning my mind to the work to come helped to tamp down those emotions. If Annie didn't want sex, we wouldn't have sex. I wouldn't stop making the videos, I was making a killing with them, and the people who worked with/for me were bringing in a very comfortable sum for their participation. Besides, having Annie staying with me would make me need to be in more of them than I already was.

For the most part, I was just moving papers from one stack to another, shoving them into folders and rearranging the various detritus on the desk in this room. Anything to keep my mind from the rejection.

My brain must have been deep into shutting out whatever I was trying to keep tamed, because I jumped a little when I felt Annie's small hand on my arm. Still, I kept my back to her.

She decided to explain herself to my back, then.

"Listen, don't think that I don't want to, because believe me, I do." A glimmer of hope flickered. Just knowing that she wanted me, too, was something I needed to hear, sick or not. I knew there was a "but" in there, and it came next. "But you... surely you can understand..." she hesitated, as if questioning herself at the same time, "we can't?"

Then, there was a pause, and I felt the hand that still rested on my arm grip a little tighter. I barely heard Annie's next admission. "Besides, I wouldn't know what to do."

The implications were rather staggering, in this day and age. My head popped up, but I still didn't turn. Annie solved the situation by stepping around in front of me, her face turned up to mine. Her eyes searched mine imploringly.

For a moment, I was unable to speak. When I did finally find a voice, I croaked, "You mean?" I was pretty sure I'd worked it out in that initial split second, but I needed the blunt confirmation from Annie's lips.
 
I watch, awaiting your reaction, a million different expressions cross over your face, but I can't place any of them. As soon as I have said the words, I feel the blush rise up my cheeks, turning my face red, as I realise what I have just said to you, my brother.

"You mean?"
I hear you question, and sigh as I realise that I am going to have to say the words out loud.

"I mean I haven't done it before" I finally admit, my eyes dropping to the floor and away from you, not wanting to look at you. I'm suddenly unsure of myself, wondering what you will think of me, it is obvious that you have a lot more experience than me, as I know that you must have filmed loads of those videos.

"Does that bother you?" I ask eventually, shifting from foot to foot nervously as I wait for your answer.
 
Back
Top