microbiology311
<-- Yes that's me
- Joined
- May 5, 2006
- Posts
- 3,695
redbaron05 said:I'm down just about an hour northeast of Houston
cool cool... never been farther south than dallas but been to El Paso.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
redbaron05 said:I'm down just about an hour northeast of Houston
Ive been to Missouri before but it has always been Branson or to relatives in Joplin but never up to KCmicrobiology311 said:cool cool... never been farther south than dallas but been to El Paso.
howdy Ragdohll how are you?Ragdohll said:well HI ALL!! what's going on this happy Saturday night!!!![]()
good evening ragdoll...redbaron05 said:howdy Ragdohll how are you?
Hey Micro!!microbiology311 said:good evening ragdoll...
baron-wanna play me in pool??

sure rack em upmicrobiology311 said:good evening ragdoll...
baron-wanna play me in pool??
go easy on me.. I suckredbaron05 said:sure rack em up
dont worry im not that good either *shakes head to clear naughty thoought*microbiology311 said:go easy on me.. I suck
*turns to look at Rag* me back down?Ragdohll said:Hey Micro!!
Didn't he back down the last time a pool game was mentioned?![]()
redbaron05 said:dont worry im not that good either *shakes head to clear naughty thoought*
help yourself the glasses are behind the bar ice in the fridgeRagdohll said:Mind if I grab a big tall ice water, Baron? I can help myself I don't mind
howdy Vinde welcomeVinde said:slips in to watch the game
Hey baron, micro and ragdohll.
*shakes head* Concentrate on the ballsmicrobiology311 said:LOL * evil evil grin*.. hmm just let me take off my shirt.. it will constrict my playing
redbaron05 said:howdy Vinde welcome
Vinde said:slips in to watch the game
Hey baron, micro and ragdohll.
Not too much. Heard you were going to wipe the floor with baron playing pool and i just came to watch.microbiology311 said:Vinde!! whats up lovebug?

Well i didn't see the no shirt move coming, but i think that alone will give the victory to micro.Ragdohll said:HIYA VINDE! Placing any bets?.....

redbaron05 said:*steps back to let Micro break*
Vinde said:Well i didn't see the no shirt move coming, but i think that alone will give the victory to micro.
Baron can't seem to keep his eyes on the table all of a sudden.![]()
Uh nice shotmicrobiology311 said:walks around the table (rubs against baron) and gets my stick...
grabs the chalk and rubs the tip..
bends over and stroke the stick a couple times and then hits the cue ball..
get a solid in the right corner
redbaron05 said:Uh nice shot![]()