Lonestar79
Loves Spam
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2023
- Posts
- 2,943
It has been pretty good. Thought I had lost a friend on here though but found out that wasnt the case.Hiya Tex...how's ur week?
How are you?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It has been pretty good. Thought I had lost a friend on here though but found out that wasnt the case.Hiya Tex...how's ur week?
Wishing u the best of luck...don't choke.. that's my job lolPretty good, inhaling some food real fast. We’ve got a quick repair to do when production goes to lunch. Fingers crossed we get done
I'm pretty good.... avoiding adulting by perving...so same ol same olIt has been pretty good. Thought I had lost a friend on here though but found out that wasnt the case.
How are you?
Sounds like me I can't keep away lol much better in hereI'm pretty good.... avoiding adulting by perving...so same ol same ol
Seeing you here makes the day better.Well hopefully we can all make the day better
Agreed... always nice to be surrounded by fun like minded ppl..like this group of pervy goofballsSounds like me I can't keep away lol much better in here
Oh I agree x I prefer being one of those than what I am in rlAgreed... always nice to be surrounded by fun like minded ppl..like this group of pervy goofballs
Smooth talker in full effect...I'm gonna have to get tutorials from u to up my gameSeeing you here makes the day better.![]()
I can't help but be anyway else... thankfullyOh I agree x I prefer being one of those than what I am in rl
Your game is fine just the way it is. I am just trying to catch up.Smooth talker in full effect...I'm gonna have to get tutorials from u to up my game
We all agree thoughSmooth talker in full effect...I'm gonna have to get tutorials from u to up my game
Hahaha so I should be giving tutorials?Your game is fine just the way it is. I am just trying to catch up.
Well ur just sweet...thanks to all y'allWe all agree though
Practical hands on training is the best.Hahaha so I should be giving tutorials?
I prefer a subject w more hands on kinda teaching..![]()
I agree...and skillful hands are a horrible thing to wastePractical hands on training is the best.
She was lurking before.Ssbbw u out there lurking?![]()
She still a little testy cuz I escaped her bed...whoda thunk the hairpin thing actually worked on handcuffsShe was lurking before.
Well can't blame a girl or guy for that... rock on missy.. I only ask for vivid details and vid w soundActually more than just lurking. She might be being naughty now.
She seems like a fun lady but sadly our schedules don't seem to line up.If I hadn't jumped in this room I wouldn't have started talking to the very sexy plumblossom xxx