kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,173
Right on...we met briefly in a late night early morning drive by
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I volunteer as tributeWell can't blame a girl or guy for that... rock on missy.. I only ask for vivid details and vid w sound
U may...but I think I can contribute a tribute for myselfI volunteer as tribute
A reverse tribute, I'd enjoy that.U may...but I think I can contribute a tribute for myself
Can chicks do that
If not I don't see why not
It's one of my favorite things for digital talk. LolHmmmm I bet u would..I'm a fan of them myself
Ur status...nm...get on thatNever done a tribute before. I do know what they are though.
Not sure how my tablet screen would react to that. lolUr status...nm...get on that
Print is preferred but I've seen both... quick clean up in imperativeNot sure how my tablet screen would react to that. lol
Sometimes it makes mine wobble. Once it made it zoom in on the picture really well. LolNot sure how my tablet screen would react to that. lol
Hmmm...I will have to see how our printer prints such an image. If not good then I will figure something out.Print is preferred but I've seen both... quick clean up in imperative
See you later thenOk kids I'm still bored I think I'm going to go find some trouble... have a great Friday...
I missed ya, sexy...Ok kids I'm still bored I think I'm going to go find some trouble... have a great Friday...
You might be able to lure her back inI missed ya, sexy...
See ya around![]()
You are too sweetIf I hadn't jumped in this room I wouldn't have started talking to the very sexy plumblossom xxx
You are never alone when I am hereShe seems like a fun lady but sadly our schedules don't seem to line up.
I agree. And I love goup hugs. Hope you don't mind me not wearing alot and my nipples maybe nudge a littleGotta say it's been great to meet all of you. Group hugs to everyone.
You are covered more than me... Poke away (please)I agree. And I love goup hugs. Hope you don't mind me not wearing alot and my nipples maybe nudge a little