_PlumBlossom_
Bootifull
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2024
- Posts
- 205
Come closer I will cover youYou are covered more than me... Poke away (please)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Come closer I will cover youYou are covered more than me... Poke away (please)
Can't say no to that!!Come closer I will cover you
We can poke eachotherCan't say no to that!!
And both get covered, too.We can poke eachother
Oh I hope you cover me alotAnd both get covered, too.
You need mouth to mouth resuscitation?It's rare that every single lady in a group takes my breath away but....
I am speechless.
I need something on my mouth, at least.You need mouth to mouth resuscitation?
Sure I can help with that tooI need something on my mouth, at least.
Lazy. But ok.I'll just lay down, do what you want.
Have to save some strength for the rest of the evening too!Lazy. But ok.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣿⣿⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣷⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⡟⢹⣿⡿⢟⣥⣾⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀
⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣹⣿⣿⡟⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣏⣿⡻⣿⣿⡿⠋⠻⣿⣿⣆
⠘⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠋⠀⠙⠿⠿⠿⠿⠻⠿⠿⠿⠿⠟⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛
Sounds like a challenge.Have to save some strength for the rest of the evening too!
I like a challenge, especially when we both winSounds like a challenge.![]()
Oh me too. But U can't promise that I leave something for othersI like a challenge, especially when we both win
One way to find out...Oh me too. But U can't promise that I leave something for others
I am readyOne way to find out...
You got me... Ready too!I am ready
Join inSeems I'm missing something lol
The way plum is talking we definitely need backup.Love too
Since now me always was the winnerThe way plum is talking we definitely need backup.
I got your prize here lolSince now me always was the winner
Ladies always cum first.Since now me always was the winner