_PlumBlossom_
Bootifull
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2024
- Posts
- 205
Let me know if you need me to take care of youPretty fair, feel a cold coming on. Or it could be all thelast night lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Let me know if you need me to take care of youPretty fair, feel a cold coming on. Or it could be all thelast night lol
Alone? How rudeHot tub in my near future
I did and I'm window licking stupidBelieve it or not, i have not smoked as of yet, lol
Vinyl is always down...Alone? How rude
SeveralI need my girl to pack a bowl![]()
Id expect no less from u homieApparently a big mess
(Sorry)
Morning Tex what upGood morning Kathy
The lower your expectations are of me, the more I live up to themId expect no less from u homie
YupDomestic duties call…you all have fun.
![]()
Just excused if you help clean upApparently a big mess
(Sorry)
I'm thinking about adopting ur theory of low expectations..or rrrThe lower your expectations are of me, the more I live up to them
(refuses the obvious trap of a dirty reply)Just excused if you help clean up
Me and….meMorning Tex what up