ReallyRandyReader
Probably wanking
- Joined
- Mar 11, 2024
- Posts
- 5,167
Was that an offer?Fuck...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Was that an offer?Fuck...
Actually a call to duty...Was that an offer?
I would never do that.(refuses the obvious trap of a dirty reply)
Stands to attentionActually a call to duty...
Who are u(refuses the obvious trap of a dirty reply)
Quick run from this room while you are still pure and innocentI would never do that.
Cute pur and innocent are my pronunce
That's my boy...Stands to attention![]()
Hahahaha noooooI would never do that.
Cute pur and innocent are my pronunce
Too late i thinkQuick run from this room while you are still pure and innocent
Don’t let yourself get covered in smut
Woops....I'm camping out in this mother fucker..I need corruptedQuick run from this room while you are still pure and innocent
Don’t let yourself get covered in smut
You’re the corrupter lolWoops....I'm camping out in this mother fucker..I need corrupted
You’re the corrupter lol
Damn. Let me know if I can help getToo late i think
Meaning this in best way possible…you mean you are not corrupted?Woops....I'm camping out in this mother fucker..I need corrupted
You always can.Damn. Let me know if I can help getyouit off
No pure mind and body... hahahaMeaning this in best way possible…you mean you are not corrupted?![]()
Lol I just thought u got rid of me..I was just grabbing suppliesCiao bella
No pure is exactly right. HeheNo pure mind and body... hahaha![]()
![]()
Oh your body would corrupt any mindNo pure mind and body... hahaha![]()
![]()
I'm taking that as the highest kinda complimentOh your body would corrupt any mind
I like itI will admit to being corrupted, but also I try to control it. Nobody likes the weird naked dude in groups.