cowboyup6977
Virgin
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2022
- Posts
- 4,519
You know sameGood morning darlin..how u been
Won’t be long before all my girls become women
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You know sameGood morning darlin..how u been
I have my voice in lit...i read my two erotic poemsI sound like a damn kid
Not the answer they were expecting I'm sureBut i gotcha...i have 70% extract
I'd enjoy a voice part.A little behind on responding but I bet all you ladies sound just as sexy as you look.
I'm not stalking...but what a coincidence I'll be backI have my voice in lit...i read my two erotic poems
Of course! I enjoy a nice listen, too.Have you heard those, bb?
I stalk. It's expected here.I'm not stalking...but what a coincidence I'll be back
Baby girl got a sexy voice xxI have my voice in lit...i read my two erotic poems
Ahh the cycle of life... proud mama...then u send em out and they fuck up the world... bravoYou know samedifferent day
Won’t be long before all my girls become women
It's true...I'm just low key stalkingI stalk. It's expected here.
You do. And another audio that I have made a mess to on multiple occasions.I have my voice in lit...i read my two erotic poems
Went to a hemp fest and got some THC soda and ice creamBut i gotcha...i have 70% extract
Everytime I talk to u in ready to go rob a bank and go shopping....Went to a hemp fest and got some THC soda and ice cream
Also purchased some Ladnuam not sure if that’s the right spelling
The medicinal from the 1800s he had peyote but another time
Giardelli shroom chocolate bars
I almost spilled my coffeeCuz I'm so subtle and understated
I stalk. Full on. So, it's probably expected from me.I'm confused..us stalking. Expected or not allowed..tell me now...I'm asking for a friend
Right.. yeah I couldn't keep a straight..bi..pan..face eitherI almost spilled my coffee
Hmmmm... family... discount... what up cuzHe grows the opium flowers in his backyard
He’s my husband’s cousin
So discounts