Ssbbw4u1974
Goodbye
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2021
- Posts
- 16,551
Ohhh I'm lurking... Had to get the magic pipe
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Pats ur...2nd head .tyNods both his heads in agreement with Kathy
Magic pipe in this crowd could have several meaningsOhhh I'm lurking... Had to get the magic pipe
Very true..witty and a smooth talker... double threatMagic pipe in this crowd could have several meanings
My hands are moving a while nowAnd now my hands are moving too. Lovely ladies all around.
Messy messy...My hands are moving a while now
I bet your voice is as sexy as those knockers, bonita
Not yet but closeMessy messy...
Not my but good morning my friendSsbbw....we're art thou
I have a hard spot for youWell I do have a soft spot for u fuckin pervs
Good morning darlin..how u beenNot my but good morning my friend
Close here tooNot yet but close