BBWs for fun and chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
just submitted my 3rd story :)
2nd in the chronicles series
Should know in a couple of days
 
I hear ya dave. it's been a long day here
an now I think I'm starting to feel depressed
 
Raja you dont need to feel depressed one your a good writer two you ahve got your wife to lossen up a bit and tree you have great kids

Dave i have missed you the last weekend but can understand your busy just member im here to chat anytime you need someone. same for you Raja. just drop me a PM on here and ill get on the messengers right after i read it and see your both still on.
 
heya Thick

*hugs Raja hard* Raja cheer up never forget little sister is here for you.:kiss:

mm hunky men my fav:devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top