BBWs for fun and chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
off to put warm oil on a client for 2 hours, the massage studio is heated up to 82 degrees, the hawaiian music is playing in the background, the room has a slight scent of hawaiian flowers. My client needs to feel abit of the aloha spirit this evening..

aloha

Darn how do I get just one hour of heated oil on my body? ...especially after a 12 hour day....ever come to the NY area let me know...I'll be the one waiting with the door open...lol
 
bows to Burn thank you im still getting use to thinking im sexy and wanted by guys now if some of them would just show up at my door lol
 
bows to Burn thank you im still getting use to thinking im sexy and wanted by guys now if some of them would just show up at my door lol

I always say the same thing...they all live on LIT and no where in my neighborhood....or do they all just hide???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top