BBWs for fun and chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else still up?
I am so bored tonight :(
(and no that does not translate to "I want to cyber" hehe)
 
Nothing up with me.. just bored..
it's been one of those crappy days that I just can't wait to end hehe
 
hey Thick......got a question for the ladys out there........when was the last time you didnt want to give a guy a BJ couse he pees out of his cock?? i know i was like 5 but then again i had a messed up life lol....i just want to know couse im trying to help a friend with something

I think I'm experiencing something like your friend is dealing with. I'm married to someone who will not ever go down on me. Ever. Never has. He can barely stand to put his finger there. It's really frustrating.
 
mmm that doesnt sound nice, you tried talking to him about how you feel about it

I think I'm experiencing something like your friend is dealing with. I'm married to someone who will not ever go down on me. Ever. Never has. He can barely stand to put his finger there. It's really frustrating.
 
mmm that doesnt sound nice, you tried talking to him about how you feel about it
He knows I feel left out, and I would like to do more things sexually, than he's interested in. I can't ask him to do something he would find absolutely repulsive. I don't need to feel like I disgust my own husband. Right now, we're working on him being able to finger me a little, without grinding my panties in there. That's hard enough for him. sigh.....
 
hey all.....sorry to hear that Red and hey maby you and my friend can talk about ways to work around the problems you other halfs have with that kind of thing.....im at my wits end here trying to help him......yes hes on this thread but i will not say who he is
 
off to put warm oil on a client for 2 hours, the massage studio is heated up to 82 degrees, the hawaiian music is playing in the background, the room has a slight scent of hawaiian flowers. My client needs to feel abit of the aloha spirit this evening..

aloha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top