NCMaleMan74
Virgin
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2024
- Posts
- 138
52M. Top. Dom Daddy type.
Looking for curious younger dudes looking for older.
Looking for curious younger dudes looking for older.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yo, that is encouraging to hear.Indeed.. something about older cock that is very very hot..
Agreed! Give me a 60 or 70 year old man over a 20 year old anydayIndeed.. something about older cock that is very very hot..
Let’s go suck off some retired guys!Agreed! Give me a 60 or 70 year old man over a 20 year old anyday
MeAgreed! Give me a 60 or 70 year old man over a 20 year old anyday
Yes pleaseLet’s go suck off some retired guys!
Delicious
AgreedDelicious
Funny, I get harder now than in my 20s. But I still worship that hard body just like in 6th grade.Agreed! Give me a 60 or 70 year old man over a 20 year old anyday
I recently retiredLet’s go suck off some retired guys!
Omg, yes, i even undress masculine men in my mind.Just seeing a nude majestic male has me wanting to sleep with him.
Wake him up by kissing his beautiful cock then balls, legs just all over mmm
I’m not retired but I could pretend! Almost 50, does that count?Let’s go suck off some retired guys!
If you count it that way, it turns out the majority on the LIT forum are retireesI’m not retired but I could pretend! Almost 50, does that count?![]()
Can’t you just feel your head on his chest as he pushes you to his cock~ heaven just the smell taste texture sight and both of your moans. Geez what a night~~~Omg, yes, i even undress masculine men in my mind.
and feeling his cock grow hard in your mouthCan’t you just feel your head on his chest as he pushes you to his cock~ heaven just the smell taste texture sight and both of your moans. Geez what a night~~~
and feeling his cock grow hard in your mouth
Savoring his load filling your mouth, throat & belly warming you to your very bone!God yes especially when the pulsating starts mmm
Should have said you weren't sure but ask for one just to make sure!Fantasizing about guy I met at the spa. Went to the spa/sauna place and while I was in the sauna a guy asked if he had given me a massage before. I said I don’t think so.