4soysauce2
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2007
- Posts
- 1,439
Beautiful profile picBi black truck driver here, love sex with both sides.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Beautiful profile picBi black truck driver here, love sex with both sides.
ThanksBeautiful profile pic
I must also agree very nice profile pic, so very tasty looking!Bi black truck driver here, love sex with both sides.
This is my dream!!52M. Top. Dom Daddy type.
Looking for curious younger dudes looking for older.
I’ll volunteerLet’s go suck off some retired guys!
YesAny bicurious guys here wanna PM? I'm 29 and bicurious
I’ll help and provide the materialI’ll volunteer![]()
Your bunk what are you camping?Just chiming in here to say come on in! Prefer my age or younger, but a particularly hot older man would be welcome. Many of the posts here are hot, so...I'll be in my bunk.
Camping, piece of shit space transport, aircraft carrier surrounded by sailors...who knows?!Your bunk what are you camping?
Me too. Always!Fuck, i'm horny..
Hmmm…travel to Fl much?Bi black truck driver here, love sex with both sides.
Get down that way few timesHmmm…travel to Fl much?
mmm you ever cam? you sound so fucking hotGet down that way few times
No, unfortunately I tried one time, but didn't end well. Someone cloned it and was using my picture for their own.mmm you ever cam? you sound so fucking hot
Man, that sucks. This is why we can't have nice things.No, unfortunately I tried one time, but didn't end well. Someone cloned it and was using my picture for their own.
How old are you?I'm open to chatting with anyone. I prefer within ten years of my age. Maybe younger or older depending on personality.