Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How old are you?
I'd love for both of you to come get a tasteIn the current situation, should the oldest among us start?Or perhaps the youngest?...
Looks about the right size
For…?Looks about the right size
A delicious snack!For…?
Room for one more?I'd love for both of you to come get a taste
MeFor…?
Need some help with it?
Are you sitting on something?
Just my legAre you sitting on something?
Oldest! And then give me a play by playIn the current situation, should the oldest among us start?Or perhaps the youngest?...
You were the meat of the age sandwich ….sounds fun ! Give men the details later haAs it happens, I was somewhere in between... age-wise, that is.![]()
I like the way you think...You were the meat of the age sandwich ….sounds fun ! Give men the details later ha
3some PM? Do these happen often? Does it get confusing or do they work pretty well? Sounds hot!As it happens, I was somewhere in between... age-wise, that is.![]()
Yum!Soon to be 72
3 some PM is certainly a thing..**** when the stars align to make it happen3some PM? Do these happen often? Does it get confusing or do they work pretty well? Sounds hot!
Great I’ll look forward to when the stars align, sounds fun3 some PM is certainly a thing..**** when the stars align to make it happen