Lumpy2
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2019
- Posts
- 611
Me too !I always keep my ass and cock smooth, cause you never know when a cock might find me naked
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Me too !I always keep my ass and cock smooth, cause you never know when a cock might find me naked
I make sure I stay feminine smooth.Can't sleep. So fucking horny. Just shaved everything this afternoon. Has me feeling squirmy.
I’m a very eager open partnerThat's the spirit
We should eat each other outMe too !
Fuck yeah baby. We should grind our boy pussies togetherI make sure I stay feminine smooth.
I would cream so quickly...yummyFuck yeah baby. We should grind our boy pussies together
I’d love to play with youI make sure I stay feminine smooth.
Omg! Me too!I would cream so quickly...yummy
I am breathless just thinking about it.Omg! Me too!
mmmmm would love to be your sissy slut!46 wm horned up and edging hard! Muscular & masculine vers top
I would sure like to set up a cam JO session. I have never done this before. I think it would be a lot of fun.Any bicurious guys here wanna PM? I'm 29 and bicurious
I am 65, mwm, bi curious. I would like to cam with men, women, or better yet, both!I would sure like to set up a cam JO session. I have never done this before. I think it would be a lot of fun.
I have and it is fun to watch and be watchedI am 65, mwm, bi curious. I would like to cam with men, women, or better yet, both!
I would love to chat, 22 yo guyAny bicurious guys here wanna PM? I'm 29 and bicurious
Do you want to chat?I'm always up for some good naughty ,chat or even say hello and we will schedule a play date
Then let’s fucking do it, baby! My cock is always ready for a new slutty mouth!mmmmm would love to be your sissy slut!
Damn that’s hot, im looking for someone to sext no luck so farJust had a super hot phone fuck!!!![]()
Loved hearing his voice as he explodedDamn that’s hot, im looking for someone to sext no luck so far![]()
Oh fuck off you lucky bastardLoved hearing his voice as he exploded![]()
Call me…Oh fuck off you lucky bastard, never mind im just jealous