Birth Control Defined as "Abortion?"

Oh, yeah-- The same old clown dance.

C'mon Carny, get your beer on, and give your spleen a rest. You'll have to pay your taxes no matter what.

Ummmm.... Okay. I'd try to grok what you just said here, but I have no idea what it means.

I'm TRYING to see things from your point of view, but I just can't get my head that far up my ass.......Carney
 
What I want to know is, if they do define contraception as abortion and do make abortion and contraception illegal...what are you going to do about it?

Or is anyone going to do anything?
 
I'm TRYING to see things from your point of view, but I just can't get my head that far up my ass.......Carney

People resort to insults when they can't come up with reasonable arguments. Since you've been using insult instead of argument for your last umpteen posts, I'd say you've lost. Give it a rest.
 
And that those who disagree with Bush only know how to call names and wish he was dead. Yep, intellectualism is dead. :)

I wish this religion-bashing were as vehement against the radical Muslims in the world as it is against Christians.

oh my that's ironic
what do you think makes the terrorists terroists, they are fundamentilists of their religion. Just like crazy people who want to make contraception abortion.
Man, i've heard of government interfering in personal business, but vagina!?
 
Oh, that's rich. A liberal pinhead talking about "freedoms"! What about my freedom to carry a weapon if I so choose? What about my freedom to keep the money I earn? What about my freedom to hire or fire somebody because I do or do not like the cut of his jib, color of his skin, or direction his wiener points?

What about my freedom to display a girly calendar, or the Ten Commandments, or a Joe Camel poster in my place of business? What about my freedom to run a bar or restaurant and allow my patrons to *gasp* smoke a cigarette? What about my freedom to put a manger or a Christmas Tree on a town square at my own expense?

Don't talk to me about freedoms, you liberal pinhead hypocrite.

It would be a little contradicting of you to put a 'girly calender' and the ten commandments up in your business don't you think?
 
What I want to know is, if they do define contraception as abortion and do make abortion and contraception illegal...what are you going to do about it?

Or is anyone going to do anything?
I dunno, Lee, what are you going to do about it? I know what I'll be doing; Women will be training each other in illegal abortion techniques-- again. We'll be smuggling contraceptives from Canada-- again.

As for doing anything, now would be a good time to make your voice heard. Quick while we still have a democracy.

Join the Courage campaign, visit Moveon.org, donate to NOW-- time, if not money.
 
You got it all wrong. Sell it as, "abortion is eliminating future Democrats." Then it'll be illegal so fast it'll make your head spin. :D


True!

I read that abortion keeps the liberal population under control.
 
Back
Top