Bisexual forum

I would absolutely love to have a guy, bi or straight, join the Mrs and I for a threesome. That's one of our go-to fantasy scenarios. Sadly though, even after years of group videos, bi and straight, lots of role playing, the Mrs just won't go through with it.

With that in mind, I would love to have a sane, disease free FWB. Watch/be watched, mutual masturbation, oral, maybe more. The thought of giving a hand job or having a guy cum in my mouth is sometimes overwhelming.
 
I would absolutely love to have a guy, bi or straight, join the Mrs and I for a threesome. That's one of our go-to fantasy scenarios. Sadly though, even after years of group videos, bi and straight, lots of role playing, the Mrs just won't go through with it.

With that in mind, I would love to have a sane, disease free FWB. Watch/be watched, mutual masturbation, oral, maybe more. The thought of giving a hand job or having a guy cum in my mouth is sometimes overwhelming.
I hear you!!!
 
I would absolutely love to have a guy, bi or straight, join the Mrs and I for a threesome. That's one of our go-to fantasy scenarios. Sadly though, even after years of group videos, bi and straight, lots of role playing, the Mrs just won't go through with it.

With that in mind, I would love to have a sane, disease free FWB. Watch/be watched, mutual masturbation, oral, maybe more. The thought of giving a hand job or having a guy cum in my mouth is sometimes overwhelming.
I would love for your cock to be the first one I suck. I'm in the Dallas, Texas area. Maybe if your wife watches us 69 she'll get turned on enough to join in. That's just one of my fantasies.
 
I would love for your cock to be the first one I suck. I'm in the Dallas, Texas area. Maybe if your wife watches us 69 she'll get turned on enough to join in. That's just one of my fantasies.
We always enjoy visiting "Big D" in the great state of Texas! Your post is just one more perfect reason why the Mrs and I need to take a vacation.;););)
 
I'm not sure that I would be considered bi. However, I love women and pussy. But, also find myself quite attracted to Trans women. I have a very clear and strong preference for pretty trans women with large dicks. I do get pegged on a semi regular basis and suck her dildo.
 
I'm not sure that I would be considered bi. However, I love women and pussy. But, also find myself quite attracted to Trans women. I have a very clear and strong preference for pretty trans women with large dicks. I do get pegged on a semi regular basis and suck her dildo.
That's hot
 
I would absolutely love to have a guy, bi or straight, join the Mrs and I for a threesome. That's one of our go-to fantasy scenarios. Sadly though, even after years of group videos, bi and straight, lots of role playing, the Mrs just won't go through with it.

With that in mind, I would love to have a sane, disease free FWB. Watch/be watched, mutual masturbation, oral, maybe more. The thought of giving a hand job or having a guy cum in my mouth is sometimes overwhelming.
I am in the same situation and feel the same about a FWB.
 
I would absolutely love to have a guy, bi or straight, join the Mrs and I for a threesome. That's one of our go-to fantasy scenarios. Sadly though, even after years of group videos, bi and straight, lots of role playing, the Mrs just won't go through with it.

With that in mind, I would love to have a sane, disease free FWB. Watch/be watched, mutual masturbation, oral, maybe more. The thought of giving a hand job or having a guy cum in my mouth is sometimes overwhelming.
I think the boat you are in is crowded with many mature men ready to cross that line!!!!
 
Wondering about a dominant she male, the thought is intriguing...
Bangkok had many shemales, great ladies.
 
Back
Top