Bootgrrl Unzipped...

lorddragonwolf said:
will be gentle with ya. or ruff if you perfer.

He he he I prefer ruff sweetie:D Jus gotta member tha certain openins only stretch soooo much b'fore they tear an we don wan tha now do we?;)
 
lorddragonwolf said:
no that we do not.

Good:D! Glad ta see we're all on th same page:D Now I wanna feel a pair a hands in me an a cock in my mouth:D Get to it guys:D
 
Damsel666 said:
Good:D! Glad ta see we're all on th same page:D Now I wanna feel a pair a hands in me an a cock in my mouth:D Get to it guys:D

I'd like the mouth, :D :devil:
 
slips my hand into damsels pussy. ill use a few fingers in your ass but i think my hand will be a bit too big for you.
 
lorddragonwolf said:
slips my hand into damsels pussy. ill use a few fingers in your ass but i think my hand will be a bit too big for you.

Sweetie, my ass has more stretch then th cunnie;).... I c'n take more anally then I can Vaginally:D
 
lorddragonwolf said:
slips my hand into damsels pussy. ill use a few fingers in your ass but i think my hand will be a bit too big for you.

{Suckin HARD on Arkie as th fingers start ta enter}
 
Blue Dolphin said:
hey YB, been a while
how u my friend?

and
wtf is boots?
BD

Im doing good, how is life across the sea.

Bootie had to take care of something this morn and had to leave.
 
Back
Top