Bootgrrl Unzipped...

how about I give ya 2 instead Arky??? damn ..My son just came home EARLy from the arcade place so Now I gotta go back offline ...darn:kiss: :kiss:
 
~Dream~ said:
how about I give ya 2 instead Arky??? damn ..My son just came home EARLy from the arcade place so Now I gotta go back offline ...darn:kiss: :kiss:

I'll take all I can get :D
 
I don't want to make a big deal out of it, but...

I gotta tell you ~ all that stuff that went on here yesterday is SO not my scene....

So if that sexual role-playing kinda urge strikes again, I'd appreciate it if you'd take it private or to another thread.

Thanks, guys.... :rose:
 
I'm afraid I won't be around much at all again today, but I wanted to say Hi to everyone I missed yesterday...

:rose: Buddy......ME......PI......HFP......Shadow......WolfenJ......BD......LDW :rose:


And extra :heart: and :kiss: for my sisters ~ {Apple} {Dream} (loved the pix!) and {Kayte}
 
Last edited by a moderator:
And now I'd say it's high time...

...to post a few pix! :D

I decided to shoot a few 'on-location'....in - and around - my car!
 
Luckily, my driveway is pretty private, so I didn't have to worry about nosey neighbors... ;)
 
Look quite alluring BG and hope to see more of you soon. I am sure your pics will be most appreciated by all!
I certainly do and hope you know that.
 
But my car HAS seen a fair amount of action *wink wink*, so it seemed like a good place to snap a few pix... :eek:
 
Actually a mattress in the back of the truck, a bottle of wine and a star lit sky works for us!
 
Indeed! Just as has bee said more then once to me NOT WHILE I"M DRIVING!"
But a girl can still tease, right?
 
Although...the front hood has YET to be christened! :devil:
Any volunteers?!
 
It has on ours! Just had an urge, lonely area in which we parked, dared him and boy did he do me!
 
Filly Gal said:
Look quite alluring BG and hope to see more of you soon. I am sure your pics will be most appreciated by all!
I certainly do and hope you know that.

Thank you, darlin'.... :kiss:

*LOL* I guess most folks are still asleep, so this was sort of a 'private' show for you! ;)

Gotta run now ~ I'll try to post the rest of the pix later! :kiss:
 
panty_inspector said:
goodness...you were up early! :kiss:

Boy...I post all those pix and all I get is a " you're up early" comment.

Gee, thanks...I just feel so special now! :rolleyes:
 
bootgrrl said:
Boy...I post all those pix and all I get is a " you're up early" comment.

Gee, thanks...I just feel so special now! :rolleyes:

Good Morning, the pics are great, your car looks like a fun place :devil:

I apologize for yesterday won't happen again

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
bootgrrl said:
I'm afraid I won't be around much at all again today, but I wanted to say Hi to everyone I missed yesterday...

:rose: Buddy......ME......PI......HFP......Shadow......WolfenJ :rose:


And extra :heart: and :kiss: for my sisters ~ {Apple} {Dream} (loved the pix!) and {Kayte}

uh huh....now who feels special......:p
 
Last edited:
bootgrrl said:
Boy...I post all those pix and all I get is a " you're up early" comment.

Gee, thanks...I just feel so special now! :rolleyes:


mmmmmmmmmmm
and wonderful pics they are, as always sexy Boots
:kiss:
BD

 
arkavatar said:
Good Morning, the pics are great, your car looks like a fun place :devil:

I apologize for yesterday won't happen again

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

As always, thanks sweetie... :kiss:

(...water under the bridge, babe!)
 
zammius said:
uh huh....now who feels special......:p

I SAW and conversed with you yesterday morning, babe ~ obviously not all that memorable for you, if you've forgotten already... :rolleyes:

That was directed to the people that posted AFTER I'd gone for the day... :p
 
Back
Top