Bootgrrl Unzipped...

bootgrrl said:
Boy...I post all those pix and all I get is a " you're up early" comment.

Gee, thanks...I just feel so special now! :rolleyes:

awww......i'm sure we will all make you feel special....and will miss ya....i know i'll try......:p
 
bootgrrl said:
I SAW and conversed with you yesterday morning, babe ~ obviously not all that memorable for you, if you've forgotten already... :rolleyes:

That was directed to the people that posted AFTER I'd gone for the day... :p

OUCH!!!!!
 
Blue Dolphin said:


mmmmmmmmmmm
and wonderful pics they are, as always sexy Boots
:kiss:
BD


{{{BD}}}

Thank you, darlin'...and I apologize for missing you in that list above... :kiss:

Let me make it up to you... :devil:
 
Re: And now I'd say it's high time...

bootgrrl said:
...to post a few pix! :D

I decided to shoot a few 'on-location'....in - and around - my car!

wow....do i see naked bootie feet....:kiss:
 
zammius said:
awww......i'm sure we will all make you feel special....and will miss ya....i know i'll try......:p

You do... :heart: ...I'm just a little 'needy' today, that's all.
 
zammius said:
OUCH!!!!!

Just setting the record straight, darlin'... ;)

I feel terrible when I miss saying hello to someone, and if I do, it's never intentional... :kiss:
 
bootgrrl said:
But my car HAS seen a fair amount of action *wink wink*, so it seemed like a good place to snap a few pix... :eek:

OH MY!!!:eek: ....Bootie Toes.....:p :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: Re: And now I'd say it's high time...

zammius said:
wow....do i see naked bootie feet....:kiss:

*LOL*

Puh-leeze don't tell me you have a foot fetish! :eek:
 
Re: Re: Re: And now I'd say it's high time...

bootgrrl said:
*LOL*

Puh-leeze don't tell me you have a foot fetish! :eek:

darling i have no fetishes.....just lot's of appreciations....:p :kiss: ....from head to toe....:devil: :kiss:
 
bootgrrl said:
Boy...I post all those pix and all I get is a " you're up early" comment.

Gee, thanks...I just feel so special now! :rolleyes:

1st I want to apologize for yesterday.

Bootie you are very special. The pics so far are great. As for the hood of your car, I am all for a good christening
 
bootgrrl said:
You do... :heart: ...I'm just a little 'needy' today, that's all.

Im over my neediness from yesterday. Im all about you right now:)

I like that last pic mmmmm. You make your car look very inviting
 
{{{Booty }} good morning sweety!!! I LOVE the new Avy!! Someone told me I should put my wet t-shirt one into an avy ...hmmm maybe....

I know what ya mean about da pics..No Appreciation ..I swear!! well I LOved em sis as always ...

we had a bad storm here last night ..knoocked out half the power in town and made me thankful My Toys are Battery -operated:D :kiss: :heart:


{{Buddy}}:kiss: Morning sexy

{{Arky)) I KNOW you are Up as well:kiss:
 
arkavatar said:
mmmm That last pic WOW, very beautiful

Not to mention DANGEROUS...there were about 50 bees buzzing in the rose bush right next to me when I took the pic, LOL! :D
 
bootgrrl said:
Not to mention DANGEROUS...there were about 50 bees buzzing in the rose bush right next to me when I took the pic, LOL! :D

You are lucky, as sweet as you are they should have been all over you
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: And now I'd say it's high time...

zammius said:
darling i have no fetishes.....just lot's of appreciations....:p :kiss: ....from head to toe....:devil: :kiss:

Well, when you put it THAT way... :kiss: :heart: :rose:
 
Blue Dolphin said:


mmmmmmmmmmm
and wonderful pics they are, as always sexy Boots
:kiss:
BD



Ditto what sexy Blue said ..

{{Blue}}} :kiss: ...care to Join ME for Breakfast?:devil:
 
YourBuddy said:
1st I want to apologize for yesterday.

Bootie you are very special. The pics so far are great. As for the hood of your car, I am all for a good christening

Thank you, baby... :kiss:

I've moved on...and have to be moving IN...to the shower in a sec! ;)
 
Back
Top