Bootgrrl Unzipped...

bootgrrl said:
You mean, the great outdoors...beyond my backyard?

And - what exactly - do you mean by 'ALL'?! ;)


i mean me sitting there watching you strip naked. but since i cant be there right now how about pics of you.
 
bootgrrl shutters!

I get goose bumps and I shutter when bootgrrl strips! Thanks for all the lovely pics and most of all for all your fun!
 
YourBuddy said:
Lets make a deal, if I refrain from any Mets comments you do likewise with the Cubs.

We can seal it with a fuck or a kiss

Why does it have to be either/or, babe? ;)
 
~Dream~ said:
who Moi?? * whistles ever so Innocently**:D


{{{Higher}}:kiss:

AHA! You've got that guilty look written ALL OVER your angelic little face, darlin'... :rolleyes:
 
appleapps said:
*puts the dungeon passes in my pocket*

((((((((boots)))))))))) :kiss: Great pics there sis :)

((((((dream))))))) :kiss: I dont think she saw that passes ;)

((((((kayte)))))))) :kiss: How you doing today my twin? :)

(((((((((((all the men)))))))))) :kiss: 's

Hope everyone is having a great day!

{{{Apple!}}}

Where've you been, Sis? It's not nearly as fun without you around... :heart: :kiss:
 
~Dream~ said:
Damn Lit and its Double posts ..GRRR

Hiya sexy Sis Apps:heart: :kiss:

ya never know if she saw em or not Sis ...Booty has a WAY of Finding out things..:devil:

That's right! I'd make a great private investigator! :cool:
 
zammius said:
hmm i'm kinda lookin "backward".......and "forward"......slurrrrrrrrrrp.....:p

*LOL*

Remember what Satchel Paige said, babe:

"Don't look back...something might be gaining on you!" ;)
 
appleapps said:
Well, maybe if we stick together we can confuse her a bit or at least change the subject ;)

*LMAO*

Hell...I'm easily the most confused person around these parts! :eek:
 
lorddragonwolf said:
i mean me sitting there watching you strip naked. but since i cant be there right now how about pics of you.

Hmmmm....I'm not sure if I have any pix of me stripped naked laying around.

Would you settle for half-naked? ;)
 
Re: bootgrrl shutters!

Lukie said:
I get goose bumps and I shutter when bootgrrl strips! Thanks for all the lovely pics and most of all for all your fun!

Thank you, sweetie.... :kiss:

If you think you've got goose bumps now...just wait til you see it in person! :devil:
 
lorddragonwolf said:
isee well now i believe i detect a yankee hater.

And you would be correct, sir... not a big fan of da boys from da Bronx! :rolleyes:
 
bootgrrl said:
That's what happens when you have a one-track mind...and that track is ALWAYS occupied by SEX! :devil:

I cinsider sex on the mind a good thing
 
bootgrrl said:
*LOL*

Remember what Satchel Paige said, babe:

"Don't look back...something might be gaining on you!" ;)

well then don't look back.....:)

Running just as fast as we can
Holdin' on to one another's hand
Tryin' to get away into the night
And then you put your arms around me
And we tumble to the ground
And then you say

I think we're alone now
There doesn't seem to be anyone around
I think we're alone now
The beating of our hearts is the only sound
:D
 
Last edited:
Back
Top