Bootgrrl Unzipped...

don't have a clue why, but I think your AV is one of my favorites.

Call me crazy, call me stupid, call me what you want, just thought I would let you know.


:)
 
Good weekend Sexy Grrl,:kiss:

Thanks for coming round this week. I loved the pictures this time around.:devil:

Made me want to just jump your body and :p :p :p

:heart: :kiss:
 
Just wanted to take a moment to apologize for taking so long to respond to your posts. I'm sorry if I made any of you feel slighted...I hope you know it wasn't intentional. :rose:

Actually, it looks like I'll probably be posting here less and less in the coming weeks, and months. Unfortunately, there just aren't enough hours in the day... Plus, I've kinda come to a crossroads...not really sure where to go with the thread from here.

I mean...you have to admit - I've posted a helluva lot of pics in less than six months' time. :rolleyes:

~ I've already worn *and removed* most of my cute outfits...

~ And I've used just about every room in my house as a 'set'....not to mention the back yard AND the front yard....AND the car.... AND the garage, LOL!

~ And there isn't an inch of skin on my body that hasn't been exposed...or should I say, overexposed...on this thread! :eek:

I guess I just don't want to bore you with a rehash of the same pics...over and over and over.





Of course, I still have a bunch of 'nurse' pics left to post... so don't go counting your blessings just yet! :p
 
bootgrrl said:
Actually, it looks like I'll probably be posting here less and less in the coming weeks, and months. Unfortunately, there just aren't enough hours in the day... Plus, I've kinda come to a crossroads...not really sure where to go with the thread from here.

I guess I just don't want to bore you with a rehash of the same pics...over and over and over.

:p

I honestly hope it is a short hiatus, or none at all. :kiss: :rose:

I, for one, cannot get tired of looking at your pictures.:heart:

But if you do take a break, I hope you will be around perving like the rest of us. You are such a sexy, hot woman.:devil:

:heart:
 
MaverickMan said:
I honestly hope it is a short hiatus, or none at all. :kiss: :rose:

I, for one, cannot get tired of looking at your pictures.:heart:

But if you do take a break, I hope you will be around perving like the rest of us. You are such a sexy, hot woman.:devil:

:heart:

Thank you, Mav...you're so good to me. :kiss:

I'll still be around Lit...lurking and perving on other threads *hint hint* and other boards. I just won't be 'here' on a daily basis, and my pic posting will be more sporadic....maybe once a month or so.

Then again...if I find 'inspiration', I may be around more often. ;)



PS - Wow...I almost didn't recognize you without your signature red AV! Looks awesome! A teaser of a future pic series, perhaps? :devil:
 
wolfgar said:
My doctor is out of town and I need a complete physical exam real soon. What can I do to set an appointment up with YOU ? ;)
If you can work me in between ALL your other patients I'll be forever grateful. :devil:
I've heard you're pretty good ..........................
You know I'll always work you in, baby...

There may be a bit of a wait, but for the kind of service I give...it's time well spent! :devil:

wolfgar said:
Just an early morning bump to one of the sweetest, sexiest ladies on Lit.
Hope you have a fantastic week......... Rainy here today. :eek:

:confused: ? i so miss you..............................................
wolfgar said:
Just stopping in during my usual morning surf to give MY beautiful sexy lady a morning bump and grind.
See ya babe! :kiss: :rose:
My days just aren't complete without those terrific *bumps*. Thanks, sweetie... :kiss:
 
bootgrrl said:
Thank you, Mav...you're so good to me. :kiss:

I'll still be around Lit...lurking and perving on other threads *hint hint* and other boards. I just won't be 'here' on a daily basis, and my pic posting will be more sporadic....maybe once a month or so.

Then again...if I find 'inspiration', I may be around more often. ;)



PS - Wow...I almost didn't recognize you without your signature red AV! Looks awesome! A teaser of a future pic series, perhaps? :devil:

Maybe, I am shooting it now. If they all look good when I get done. I really hope you post pictures. There are sources of inspiration everywhere.

And bend over baby. I want you hard and fast in that outfit. And I'm not going to bother taking them off.:devil: :eek:

:heart: :rose:
 
bootgrrl said:
Just wanted to take a moment to apologize for taking so long to respond to your posts. I'm sorry if I made any of you feel slighted...I hope you know it wasn't intentional. :rose:

Actually, it looks like I'll probably be posting here less and less in the coming weeks, and months. Unfortunately, there just aren't enough hours in the day... Plus, I've kinda come to a crossroads...not really sure where to go with the thread from here.

I guess I just don't want to bore you with a rehash of the same pics...over and over and over.





Of course, I still have a bunch of 'nurse' pics left to post... so don't go counting your blessings just yet! :p

I too haven't gotten bored with any of your pics yet sexy. But I understand running out of ideas and not really having time to be real creative. I hope you reinspired soon and takes tons of pics I know I'll love them :D :kiss: :rose:
 
MaverickMan said:
Maybe, I am shooting it now. If they all look good when I get done. I really hope you post pictures. There are sources of inspiration everywhere.

And bend over baby. I want you hard and fast in that outfit. And I'm not going to bother taking them off.:devil: :eek:

:heart: :rose:

*LMAO* Yeah, I'm right up there with Mother Theresa at the top of the Inspirational Women list! :D


So, babe...d'ya plan on going around the thong...or through it?! :p :p :p
 
arkavatar said:
I too haven't gotten bored with any of your pics yet sexy. But I understand running out of ideas and not really having time to be real creative. I hope you reinspired soon and takes tons of pics I know I'll love them :D :kiss: :rose:

Awwww....thanks Arkie! :heart:

I actually have 3 or 4 pic series already done...I'm hoping that my 'creative juices' will be flowing again by the time those have been posted. ;)
 
bootgrrl said:
Awwww....thanks Arkie! :heart:

I actually have 3 or 4 pic series already done...I'm hoping that my 'creative juices' will be flowing again by the time those have been posted. ;)

mmmm Juices ;) I can't wait:kiss:
 
bootgrrl said:
*LMAO* Yeah, I'm right up there with Mother Theresa at the top of the Inspirational Women list! :D


So, babe...d'ya plan on going around the thong...or through it?! :p :p :p

Probably around. I wouldn't want to ruin a perfectly good sexy thong.:devil: :rolleyes:

:kiss: :rose:
 
oh dear! Lurking...perving... chatting!

That would be terrible! A chance to really chat... so unfair to everyone here to give just one the pleasure....
 
MaverickMan said:
Probably around. I wouldn't want to ruin a perfectly good sexy thong.:devil: :rolleyes:

:kiss: :rose:

Not to worry, babe....I buy 'em in bulk, for just such eventualities! :D
 
Back
Top