Bootgrrl Unzipped...

Re: Re: Re: Last one for now...

bootgrrl said:
Let me guess...werewolf, right? And the sight of a full moon brings out the animal in you if I'm lucky! :p :p :p
DOUBLE THUD!
 
bootgrrl said:
Darn...I was shooting for slutty, but I guess I can live with 'sexy, fun and hot!' :D

Hope you had a great day, too, darlin'... :kiss:
TRIPLE THUD!
Slutty and beautiful
;)
 
Just stopping in during my usual morning surf to give MY beautiful sexy lady a morning bump and grind.

See ya babe!

:kiss: :rose:







:devil: ;)
 
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{Bootie}}}}}}}}} :kiss: Missing you darling!!!

HAPPY HUMP DAY !!!! :D
 
Hey bootgrrl, don't go deserting me in my time of need. Keep 'em coming!
 
mischevious eye said:
sure do like your big guns. Even better when they are uncovered.:p

Oh, I don't know...there's something to be said for concealed weapons, doncha think? ;)
 
Oh, I've SEEN your de-BONE-r *wink wink*

MaverickMan said:
Another good morning sexy grrl,

I was trying to be swaavey, and deboner.:rolleyes:

But I would love to do lots of very naughty things with you in that slutty nurses outfit with the cum proof fabric.:eek: :devil: :devil:

And truth be told you would probably be missing those sexy white panties already.:devil: :devil: :eek:

:kiss:
And what d'ya plan on doing with my panties, anyway? :p
 
Dr. Groove said:
Yowza!

Happy frickin Halloween!

Suddenly I'm feeling like I need to be nursed back to health..
Dr. Groove said:
It'd certainly help my recuperation, but I definitely would not be leavin. Not without my favorite nurse joining me, anyway..
I am available for private duty, darlin'. 'Round-the-clock care is my speciality... :devil:
 
Re: Re: I think I'm in lust

bootgrrl said:
Are you offering to take its place? ;)


Did I forget to mention the side effects? Oooops, my bad! :D

I may just have to slap your ass and spread your legs for a nice long lick after that picture.
 
Re: Riled up??

uptoplay2 said:
Bootgirl..... perhaps you could strap on something that would be a bit more arousing than a thermometer.....? Just a thought. I won't even suggest what type of probing tool would be my favorite since you are the nurse. (Read Francypant's NurseFrancypants story if you need a bit of inspiration.)

You are of course inspiring as always... I wonder how many ounces per day of enjoyment are inspired thanks to you?
*LOL* You are by far the most diligent ambassador of strap-on play that I've EVER seen, babe.

If I ever decide to become that kind of *ahem* care-giver, you'll be the first one I call! :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Last pic for now...

MaverickMan said:
I don't think I would be worried about your earrings at this point.

I would be working on getting those sexy panties on the floor and those sexy legs spread.:devil: :eek: :kiss: :rose:

MaverickMan said:
I may just have to slap your ass and spread your legs for a nice long lick after that picture.

Two posts, five days apart...same topic.

I'm trying to decide if that means you have a one-track mind...or are just incredibly focused! ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Last one for now...

manofsteel52 said:
You know I'll gladly do you first baby.
I was looking at your new title line, though, and I was thinking that's exactly what I was going to say to you...;) :p

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Guess you could say that we speak the same language, huh? :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Last one for now...

bootgrrl said:
Guess you could say that we speak the same language, huh? :p

*slides over tanga*

I do believe you are long over due for some personal attention.... I am so sorry dear boots has neglected you like this... :D
 
Back
Top