Bootgrrl Unzipped...

Re: Have you noticed...

onemoreguy1 said:
*stumble*
*bump*

how hard it

*shin scrape*

is to

* toe stub*

walk when your

*picking myself up*

eyes pop like this?

:rolleyes: :eek:


:) :rose: :kiss:

*chuckle* Maybe walking isn't such a good idea, then...especially since your eyes aren't the only thing 'popping' right now! :eek:
 
Damn I luv the full body shots of you! What am I saying, ...I luv ALL shots of you. Wouldn't mind taking a few shots at you, myself! ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: with you...

MaverickMan said:
I'm absolutely sure that you are hot grrl! And in that sexy outfit you have me more "fun" than I've been in a long time.:devil:

In fact I'm so fun I'm aching to take you in the medical supply closet for some anatomical refresher courses.:p :p :

Wonderfully Hot:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
You're so sweet - thank you, baby... :kiss:

Maybe if we're lucky, we'll find the supply closet with the jello in it, too! :devil:
 
Re: Re: Have you noticed...

bootgrrl said:
*chuckle* Maybe walking isn't such a good idea, then...especially since your eyes aren't the only thing 'popping' right now! :eek:
Something keeps popping out of my pants after that pic
Just get better and better
;)
 
hi

been busy enjoying real life but want to stick my....uh...head in....and say hello....and what great pictures.....care for some.....candy lil grrrrl....hmmmm...step inside you little trick or treater....slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp:kiss:
 
arkavatar said:
If you need any help I'm ready to lend a hand or two or what ever else you might need

and you're so very welcome

Mmmmmm....whatever else I need. Yay, me! :p
 
MaverickMan said:
I don't think there is enough room in here for all of us in the condition we're in.:devil: :devil:

:kiss: :rose:
As long as I'm poked in a strategic location, you won't hear me complaining! :devil:
 
Re: Oh, I've SEEN your de-BONE-r *wink wink*

bootgrrl said:
And what d'ya plan on doing with my panties, anyway? :p

I have no idea. I threw them across the room when I dove in.

:p :p :p :p

:devil:
 
Makin noise

bootgrrl said:
As long as I'm poked in a strategic location, you won't hear me complaining! :devil:

Yeah, well you might not be complaining but I bet youl'd do a good amount of moaning!

:eek:
 
Good morning {{{{{{Booty}}}}}}} :kiss: Have a terrific day sweetie!! :D
 
Good morning boot, you know the routine. Start posting so I can begin worshipping!
 
Beautiful

MMMMMMMMMmorning bootbaby ;-),

As an X-paramedic your white nurses outfit is driving Me nuts. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowl!!!

XOXO, MH4u
 
lorddragonwolf said:
good morning boots. hope you are well.

good morning Kayte how are you today?


Good afternoon LDW ~ I am doing fine, thank you. Hope you are having a great day yourself. :)
 
Just wanted to get behind you and bump your sweet ASS back to page 1 right at the top :kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
Back
Top