Bride to be(2011)

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
My char.. Ashley Cumners
26, 5'5 130, shoulder length black hair 35C




I want to see a scene where a new young bride has a "long day so to speak" for example on her way to ceremony she gets car jacked and raped. then taken by the groomsmen at the reception behind her new groom's back then finally by hotel staff at the hotel she and new hubby are at and then next morning hubby ravishes her.


PM me 1st if you are interested in this thread and what role you would like to take on.
 
Ron Anderson 28 years old 5’11 190 pounds brown short hair and brown eyes. He is a state senator and heavily into the politics of the local city. He is engaged to marry an extremely gorgeous young woman he has been courting for 2 years.

Ashley is traveling at night after leaving a work special meeting concerning a new structure and alignment in the company. She has no issues as she gets in her car and drives down the road but is immediately pulled over just blocks from the company building she was at.

Terry 35 years old 6’2 220 pounds buzzcut black hair and piercing brown eyes. Imposing police uniform.

“License and registration please.” He demands and is not nice about it.

“Maam get out of the car…there is a problem with your license.” He also says demanding and takes a side pose with his hand on his gun. He shoves her against the car as she gets out face against her car.

The pat down starts out normal but ends up he feels her up all over and then cuffs her hands.
“BE QUIET.” He demands as she protests.
 
OOC: wearing spaghetti strap peach sundress 3" above knees and matching 3" strappy heels.



"OWWW let me go I am getting married this week! I have done nothing wrong...let me go!"
 
“Yea we know you are getting married….the asshole who you are marrying is your crime. Every cop and firefighter in this city hates that prick. So, this is for them.” He states and handcuffs her. He shoves her in the back of his squad car.

He drives her to a dark alley and parks. He gets out and opens the car door.
“Your man fucked all of us cops, so guess what…I am going to fuck his woman.” He states with anger and lowers his pants as he shoves her on her back and forces her dress up and rips her panties off with both hands.

He then roughly gets between her legs and rapes her pussy with al he has. She was dry at first and it hurt but that just pissed him off to pump harder and faster. He eventually came inside her and smacked her around a couple of times. He got dressed and took her back to her car.
“You say anything and your fiancée may come down a bad case of lead poisoning much less you would before it would go trial. This never happened you fucking slut whore.” He said with more anger as he took her out of his squad car and uncuffed her then shoved her to the ground. He took her cell phone out of her purse and stomped it to pieces before driving off.
 
I get up on my knees and fix my dress best i can"What the hell just happened?" i ask myself. Since it was a cop I need to keep it to myself for now. part of me secretly enjoyed the loss of control fantasy as i decide not to tell fiance. Anyway this is MY day and nothing will ruin it. I compose myself and its off to the bakers to choose a cake.
 
Tom Campman 26 years old 6’4 225 lbs hazel eyes and black hair, City Manager and best man at Ron’s wedding.

He meets Ashley at the bakery.
“Hey Ash, Ron couldn’t make it, so he asked me to meet you here.” He states and smiles at her.

"He said something about picking up the wedding dress with you...I am available to run some errands and can help you get it all back to your place. I would love to see how the wedding dress fits on you...I am sure you will be absolutely amazing." he says and gives her a half hug. The only thing amazing is how many times he will cum in her cunt he thought and smiled.
 
I am here to choose some wedding cakes can we go back to kitchen area to see what samples you have prepared for me to see?" i say with a friendly smile excited about the cakes i will sample and see.
 
Tom followed Ashley in the back to sample some cakes. He joked and laughed with her while choosing one. Alicia had some white frosting in her mouth around her lips as Tom noticed.
“Will you excuse us? We will give a shout when we make a decision.” Tom said as he led Ashley to a side office as she was finishing her white frosting.

“I am glad you like that white frosting…I have a treat you might like that is white but not sweet more salty.” Tom says as he shuts and locks the door before turning around and approaching Ashley.
 
I look at you confused and say"treat..salty?.. what kind of treat do you have? is it a new frosting for my cake?" I ask as i sit down in a chair in front of the desk as you turn to approach me.
 
Tom smirks as Ashley asks about the treat he has for her.
“Ash, you do realize that your fiancée…MY BUDDY…is doing some things that are pissing off police and firefighters everywhere especially in the city here.” He says and stands in front of her.

“My treat for you little fucking slut…is in my pants.” He says and shoves her to the floor. He unzips his pants and releases his cock. He grabs her by the hair and shoves into her face.

“Suck it if you know what is good for you.” He says in an angry voice.

“You little slut…we plan getting our revenge for what Ron has done.” He states as he rams in and out of her mouth with force.
“Breathe a word and I will hurt you Ash. Just let all of this happen.” He whispers.
 
I gaga at first then adjust as you fuck my face like there is no tomorrow. My mind is flooded with thoughts of "what the heck is going on?" Part of me enjoys the loss of control but still my sensible side tries to resist. i try to pull my head away but you have a good grip on my hair. i try to keep up with your thrusts but cannot suck that fast as I feel your rock hard cock assaulting my mouth as I kneel in the back of the cake bakery.
 
Tom rams in and out of her mouth like she is a rubber fuck doll until he finally cums in her throat.
“Yes swallow all of it slut.” He whispers. He grabs her by the arm after zipping up his pants.
“We are not finished slut.” He says with an evil intention. He walks her out to the front.

“We will take the white frosting B1 selection for the wedding. Thanks.” He says and stops as they ask for her to sign. He releases her arm but glares at her. After he takes her hand and leads her out of the bakery.

He puts her in his car.
“Guess where are off to?” he says and smiles. He drives her to the wedding dress place. He hurries her in and out as well. He even tells them no thank you she will try on at home. He hurries her to sign as well for that. He gets her back in the car and drives to his apartment.
“You know that I am going to fuck you wearing the dress, right? It is going to happen.” He says to her as she holds her head down. He takes her inside and smacks her as he commands her to get into the dress.
“NOW!” He shouts.
 
OOC describe the wedding dress

I reluctantly come out wearing my wedding dress and veil,not wanting too but hoping this ordeal will be over soon. Nervously and softly I say"h..how do I look Tom?"
 
Tom waits as she is changing. He looks her up and down with total lust. She is wearing a gorgeous white dress with spaghetti straps, not too flashy and not at all a cheap dress. Very classy and shows off her great figure well.

She says, "h..how do I look Tom?"

“Ash, I think you look absolutely gorgeous and are perfect rapemeat.” Tom states and shoves her to the couch and lifts up the dress and tears off her panties.

"My number one fantasy is to fuck a slut in a wedding dress." He says with excitement.
He pushes his pants down and goes after his hottest fantasy of fucking a slut in her bride gown. He slams with enthusiasm.
 
"noo.Nooo pleese don't do this Tom!" i whimper as the sound of my panties being torn off echoes. I feel the rush of air hit my shaved slit. The I squirm as your hands race up my toned smooth legs and grab my tiny hips. i try to pull away as your hard member probes my bridal pussy but to no avail.
 
Tom pounds in and out with hard long strokes, once he got his rhythm he was slamming like a man possessed. He fucked her as hard and rough as he humanly possibly could. He had a taste of her with the blowjob but this was heaven and especially add in the bridal dress. He finally pumped his manseed into her what he had left after she sucked him dry.
“Oh fuck Yes Yes.” He held her for a moment to make sure he drained his last remaining sperm into her cunt. He then shoved her to the floor.
“Suck me again and clean my cock slut!” He demanded.

“I plan on fucking you on a continuing basis Ash. I even plan on when you get pregnant that you will carry my baby and not Rons.” Tom said sadistically taunting her.

“Get up and get dressed I am done with your slut ass for today. I will drop you off at your car.” He commanded.
 
He looked at him with a blank look. He grabbed a pair of white shorts no panties and a green top with spaghetti straps. Then white heels.
“Here put this on. I think you should show the world what kind of a tramp you are.” He said and made sure she got dressed in his outfit he picked out. He took her in his car and dropped her off at her car.

“Ron will be expecting you for the rehearsal dinner in an hour. Put a cheery face slut. You know you loved all the cock you got today.” Tom sad taunting her before driving away.
 
Before the rehearsal dinner I decided to make a pit stop at the printers' for the invitations. I walk in and ask for Mr Jackson,who was going to show me different printed samples and styles.
 
Bruce Jackson 28 years old dark jet black hair and brown eyes. medium build.

Mr. Jackson comes out and smiles as Ashley has arrived to look at invitations. He takes her to the back. It is about quitting time and the last employ advises Bruce they will lock the door behind them and he needs to set the alarm system.

He sneaks more than a peak at this slut how she is dressed.
“Here are the samples. If you make a choice we will get them made and sent out tomorrow before noon. Are you making the choice yourself? I know this needs to be done quickly..but figured Mr. Anderson might accompany you.” He inquired.

She said she would make the decision and he was too busy to make it.

“Wow..too busy…I hope for your sake that he isn’t too busy to take care of such of good looking young woman like yourself.” He states and moves closer to her.
 
I say "no all is good he is just busy with all this wedding stuff" I flash a friendly smile. and focus on the different invitation styles. As I do I lean forward a bit which cause a good cleavage shot for anybody standing over me.
 
Bruce gets closer until he can smell her perfume.
“Your husband to be is a lucky man…to have you to come to home at night…” H states and walks right up to her inches away.

“He gets to fuck you every day and night…lucky indeed.” He says and he grabs Ashley and pins her against the wall kissing her neck and cleavage.

“I think I deserve a bit of luck if just for one day.” He whispers in lust.
 
Ahh what the..." I gasp as I am pinned hard against the wall "get off me perv let me go!" i whimper as i struggle to no avail.
 
Back
Top