Bride to be(2011)

He roughly kisses her mouth and neck as he pulls off her top. He overpowers her and leaves in the corner with just her skirt on. He slowly unbuttons his shirt and lets it fall to the floor as he does the same with his pants.
“No one needs to know and this won’t take a real long time.” He says to her looking at her with lust.

He came over and with both hands ripped those silk panties off of her. He knelt down on the floor and lifted up the skirt as he was between her legs and his fully erect member moving toward her sexbox.
“You’re going to thank me for this when I am done.” He whispers.
 
In just my heels I try to back away but pinned in the corner w/no where to go."PLEASE don't do this!" I plead I am getting married soon and a new wife to be does not act this way" The taboo situation was turning me on but I tried not to let on as I saw your rock hard cock inches away from my tight hairless honey pot.
 
Bruce moves his manmeat inside of Ahsley and starts to roughly fuck her with vigor. He takes her ankles in his left hand and penetrates deeper as he fucks her cunt like his life depends on it. He pumps in and out with long strokes but they are rapid and strong as he tries to pound harder and faster by the moment. After 12 minutes of furious fucking he arches his back and lets him manseed go as he pulls out and shoots his seed into her face chest.
“Yes take you slut bitch.” He taunts as he cums on her. He finally gets up and smiles.

“I’ll take $100 off your order and makes sure the invitations go out tomorrow with the addresses you and your fuckwad husband to be.” He says in a nasty tone and smile.

Ashley’s cell phone rings after she leaves the store. Her fiancee advises he is working late and can’t make dinner. His younger brother, Robert, who just moved to the city after graduating college would be meeting her at his apartment for dinner. He was cooking up a lasagna dinner with wine for both of them.

Robert 6'2 205 pounds light borwn hair and brown eyes 22 years old. Athletic and fit. Graduated with degree in public administration but has a major hobby in cooking and was a chef during his college years.
 
Back
Top