Brothers?

Me!
I chatted with both otherwise print and mtdan several months ago. I’m happy to share my story here if it will promote additional posts from others. I love the topic of this thread!
 
My brother introduced me to sex and taught me a lot. The experiences were awkward and frightening at first because I didn’t fully understand them. I grew to become very fond of them.

Readers must be forewarned. I thought my story was pretty good until I messaged with numerous other Lit members who had far more frequent and wilder early age encounters with siblings and friends. It made my story seem rather lame. No doubt many of you will find it tame by comparison to your own experiences. I have a huge interest in stories of sexual awakening and exploration between brothers.


“My brother George” - Part 1

This is my true personal story.

I grew up in Bible Belt Alabama in the ‘60’s and ‘70’s. My parents were divorced, which was unusual in those times, but both had re-married. My brother and I were the only kids I knew of that were children of divorce. My brother was a little over three years older than I was.
When we were young, we would play cowboys or cops with the boy next door. George generosly volunteered to play a female character by tying a sheet around his waist for a dress and acting melodramatic. This bothered neither me or the kid next door because it solved a logistical issue because at that time all stories needed a female character to complete it. I thought it was odd but was more grateful that he was such a good sport about it.
George was more interested in reading books,history, language and art. I did more typical “boy” things such as sports and dirt bikes. George and I shared a downstairs basement bedroom at my Dad’s house. We had regular visitation with him every other weekend. It was a long room with the stairs descending down one of the short end walls perpendicular to the rest of the room. It could be very private and anyone who came downstairs would make a lot of noise and couldn’t see into the room until they were several steps down.
Somewhere around 11 years old I noticed that George would lay on the bed reading a book with one hand down his pants. I would walk by and he seemed unfazed by my presence. He never pulled his hand out.
I couldn’t tell if he was oblivious to my presence or acting oblivious while secretly showing off to me.
This was starting at Time that I was becoming super curious about sex and that stirring in my crotch that wouldn’t go away. I had hard ons in the morning, when I had to pee, when I just thought about girls or naked women and all kinds of other random moments during the day. sometimes I wasn’t tjinking about anything in particular and my penis wiuld get hard.
It seems like I had a hard on a lot. I’m sure most of my friends did too. Many nights “camping out” in a tent in the back yard. We’d attempt strip poker . We didn’t know the hands. We’d just goof around in the secret hopes someone would strip. We never touched each other because that made you “homo”(lol) but somehow shining a flashlight at a buddy’s erect dick and howling to embarrass him was just fine. Trust me, it was all a cover because we really wanted to see his dick ( and probably touch it too!)
Getting a hold of a girlie magazine back then was few and far between. Someone’s older brother or Dad had one or two stashed away and we would sneak in and look at it. Back then, only topless was shown , no pubic hair. I would look at the pictures and wonder why my swollen penis hurt so much. Early on I didn’t realize there was a method to release. It was super arousing and frustrating at the same time.
It started when our parents were out and George would playfully take his clothes off and coax me to do the same. He was tall, lean and because he was older I submitted to his request to lay on top of him. We just laid there still, skin to skin. Our dicks touched but there was no movement. No grinding or fondling. This occurred a few times. The contact with his skin felt nice and he had sort of commanding presence when he was nude. I was happy to follow his lead because he was the older one and must know more.
This naked laying was an initial turn on but instinctively it felt incomplete. I kept thinking there must be something more. George was in no hurry to go to the next level ( whatever that might be). Even though he was three years older, I think he was on his own journey of discovery and trying to figure things out….to be continued
 
Here's a Vietnam war era tale about an unexpected event between a couple brothers on a farm . A search for the tag 'brother' in the gay male story category gets plenty of options.
 
“My brother George” -Part 2 “

......This naked laying was an initial turn on but instinctively it felt incomplete. I kept thinking there must be something more. George was in no hurry to go to the next level ( whatever that might be). Even though he was three years older, I think he was on his own journey of discovery and trying to figure things out…
I was such a mix of emotions; guilt, shame, arousal and excitement.

The guilt and shame were from my very normal upbringing. Boys were supposed to be wholesome and pure of thought. I went to church at the Methodist church which was “middle of the road” when it came to doctrine. Sunday school lessons and public school in that day left strong impressions of what a young man was supposed to think and be like. The topic of religion and sex is a separate and potentially longer discussion for another time. But it was intertwined with everything I was thinking and feeling. The angst I often felt actually increased the arousal to see and experience naughty things. It was lightly masochistic in a way. The lure of forbidden fruit as it were. The guilt I felt quickly turned to desire for more. I often felt like I was living as two different persons with a good side and naughty side.

I would often get side eye glimpses of George’s dick when he was changing clothes or showering. I tried to do the old glance and look away move. Even though we had touched before there was still mystery. Him putting clothes on every day covered him up so I couldn’t see his dick. When he took them off it was like a new reveal that never got old. I wanted to stare but dared not let my gaze linger too long. Little did I know that George welcomed my gaze. He seemed so comfortable with his own nudity while I was struggling with accepting mine and understanding what it was all about. I knew I wasn’t supposed to like boys “in that way” (according to societal norms at the time) but I was strangley drawn to him. I kept it all to myself and never said anything. It began to feel like light sexual tension or a “vibe” existed when George and I were around each other.

I didn’t know much about sex; still piercing it together but George ignited something deep in me that stirred my heart and my crotch.

I noticed him rubbing his cock lightly and slowly on numerous occasions. Not vigorously jacking off but rather casually while l reading a book. It’s almost as if he didn’t care about finishing. (which I didn’t know about yet) He was just enjoying touching himself without frantically seeking an end result. I didn’t understood it at first because when I touched myself, I got hard and the sensation felt urgent. I didn’t know about masturbation but I was about to learn.

We were staying at our Dad’s house one weekend. We had gone to bed. I think I had fallen asleep when George lifted my covers and slid into bed next to me. He reached into whatever pajama bottoms I had on and started fondling my dick. I initially acted shocked but then very readily submitted to his advance by getting a hard on in three seconds. I was scared and excited all at the same time. I was too afraid to speak. I just followed his lead. The room was very dark so George turned on a black light lamp next to my bed that added the ability to see a little bit as well as a surreal atmosphere. I had touched my own penis for years but what an amazing difference it was when someone else did.

My dick always seemed small in my own hands ( even when hard) and George’s hands seemed large and manly even though he was young. He gently stroked my then small cock. The feeling was incredible! It was so different and so forbidden! The excitement of being naked with someone and actually touching each other's dicks was overwhelming. Someone could walk in at any moment and we could get caught! Never mind the fact that it was late, everyone had gone to bed and my Dad couldn’t come downstairs without announcing himself or making a lot of noise.

My little cock was swollen and it hurt. what would happen next? George just rubbed and lightly stroked me. No full on grip with thumbs and fingers (aka the standard jack off grip). It’s like he thought I wasn’t ready for that yet. It felt so good but also like i had to pee real bad. I was afraid I would let loose a stream of pee on both of us and the bed. I had no idea there was an alternative release to peeing and George chose not to tell me anything about that. It was agonizing because my dick felt like it was going to shoot a jet stream, but of what, I didn’t know!
I couldn’t fully relax because I was straining to keep what I thought was pee on the inside.

From some of our previous encounters, a simple easily understood “code of exchange” had emerged. Basically, if I touch you like this for two minutes then I want you to touch me in the same way for the same amount of time. It was tit-for-tat.

So then George moved to where he was laying on his back and I was sitting up beside him. He took my hand and placed it on his erect dick. My heart lept in my throat! I wasn’t supposed to be doing this but the dick that I had admired from near and afar for so long was literally in my hands. It was the first time I had ever touched another guy’s penis. I wrapped my hands around (what to me was,) his massive shaft. His dick was firm but the flesh was soft. The head of his cock was rounded on the bottom side like all boys but it seemed to contour to a slight point at the tip. A feature I’ve never seen since on anyone else. Whereas my penis was very white/peachy/pink, his had a darker skin tone like a permanent tan. I thought it looked exotic. it was warm too. I didn’t think I knew what I was doing but I instinctively wrapped my hand around it and started stroking it slowly.

I felt clumsy somehow but George was very patient. He laid back and moaned softly while still holding my dick with one hand. I was rubbing him as best I could but I still didn’t know what was going to happen next. we were both in this heightened state of arousal but I felt like it should lead somewhere but hopefully not to me peeing on George or the bed.

George sat up and flipped around on the bed so I could see him better under the sensual glow of the black light. He let go of me and started stroking his cock with a more firm grip. Slow at first but then gradually speeding up. I was totally mesmerized. His stroking grew faster and more deliberate. It din't take long before he groaned deeply. This wasn't the type of groan that comes from the throat or lungs. It was from deep within his core; a low groan that was deliberate and not by accident.

White creamy spurts shot out of the hole in the head of his cock ( I was relieved it wasn't pee!) It plopped in teaspoon shaped amounts on his tan stomach made all the more dramatic by the blacklight. He groaned all the way through each throbbing spurt until it stopped.

I was sitting there transfixed on his beautiful cock and creamy sperm ( didn't know about the word “cum” then). He laid there for a moment relaxing while I was still sitting there with a rock hard dick. He then got up without saying another word and went to the bathroom to get a towel. Then he went to bed. I laid back down, my mind swirling with emotion. What had just happened? Was I Homo? Was there any relief for my hard dick? Was George being selfish? Was he toying with my fragile emotions? Would it happen again?…..To Be Continued
 
“My brother George” - Part 3

...What had just happened? Was I Homo? Was there any relief for my hard dick? Was George being selfish? Was he toying with my fragile emotions? Would it happen again?
He went to his own bed and I lay there feeling my hard dick, unsatisfied somehow, and waited for it to go down so it wouldn't hurt so much.

The next day dawned as usual and we went about our way all very normally. I never said a word to him about it. I sure wasn't going to tell my Dad or Mom. We had done something very wrong but I couldn't deny that it was really neat. My brother somehow knew I wouldn't say anything. He had co-opted me into his sexual scandal and I wouldn't rat him out for fear of implicating myself...and he was right. Once we were back home in our separate bedrooms, life assumed normalcy.

At my Mom's, our bedrooms were next to each other upstairs. My Mom and stepfather slept downstairs below us. The stairwell and landing that came up to our rooms was very open and really didn't offer much privacy. I know I keep repeating this over and again but I was hugely conflicted. I felt shame and guilt intertwined with thrill and desire. I was just a kid and something very grown up had just happened. It was just like when you drink too much and the next morning you say " I'm never doing that again!" and then two days later you're looking forward to a glass of wine. Some of you who read this will know exactly what I'm talking about. I think most of us guys who have an early sexual experience with another male grapple with the ethics and morality of it all because we're young and don't know any differently. I daresay only a minority of young men go into these first couple of encounters with robust enthusiasm. My hats off to them!

I could spend a lot of time discussing the Southern way and the effect it had on me and no doubt many others but I'll save that for another day.
Life with George went on. After having seen him ejaculate, I knew my time was coming(Ha!). Previously,I had stroked my dick almost to the point of no return but I was convinced that what would emerge was a stream of pee. After witnessing George's cumshot I was ready to give it a try. One day I was sitting on the toilet taking a poo. It was very common to get an erection while sitting on the toilet. Nature had some sort of magical connection between the penis and the asshole. A lot of nerve endings down there. After I had flushed, I just sat there contemplating for three seconds, what to do with this hard on. I started stroking it and since I was already sitting on the toilet, I had a ready made solution for when the grand climax came and something might come out. I would just point my penis down in the bowl and problem solved. Well imagine my surprise when about three pitiful drops of semen emerged. The upside was that it felt remarkable and solved the painfully hard dick issue, the downside as that right at the critical moment I bent my dick from the natural upward position downward toward the bowl and it and hurt. That was my own fault and I you assure never happened again after that.


As my dick was going limp I felt a wave of guilt was over me. I had just played with myself. Real men and boys don't do that ( LOL) Again, am I a Homo?, Queer?. I will never touch myself that way again until I'm an adult with a woman!
My resolve lasted maybe two days and I was jacking off in the bathroom again. Each time I did it, I produced more cum. I liked that. ( Cumshots are my favorite porn). The visual appeal.

George continued to visit my bed when we stayed at my Dad's house. It could be intermittent. It wasn't like he was burning to touch me every chance he got. I think he was figuring out his own sexuality and was attracted to men and boys his own age. He was still very much in the closet. I wasn't the constant object of his affection. George saw and appreciated that I was becoming more skilled at masturbation. Our mutual stroking became much more gratifying.

One night, he woke me as he crawled into my bed ( I was secretly thrilled) and turned on the blacklight lamp.
He took charge as usual and had me straddle him across his shoulders with my hard dick in his face. I leaned over him and rested my hands on the table at the head of the bed. He grabbed my dick and slid it into his warm wet mouth.I'm pretty sure my eyes rolled back in my head and I blacked out for a second. I had never felt anything so amazing in my life.

I don't know about you but when I write about these things, I want it to sound like we enjoyed long luxurious sex when the reality is that it that never lasted very long. I wanted it to though. I don't think the word "Blow Job" was a thing yet.

There I am getting my dick sucked ( Sucking Dick WAS a term), I didn't move a muscle. George did all the work with his mouth and in a matter of seconds, I'm about to cum. Out of misguided concern for my brother, I pulled out at the last second and shot my load all over his shoulder. I thought I was being courteous by not giving him a taste of my cum. He was disappointed and I missed the point entirely. I was disappointed because it made my orgasm less intense. I realized that he wanted my cum in his mouth but it was too late. I tried to make it up to him by giving him a well attended hand job. I was an idiot ( and still learning) Note to self.... next time don't pull out.

In the darkness of that really great private bedroom, we enjoyed more playtimes. It was intermittent. George didn't burn with desire to touch me all the time. I think he was interested in boys his own age and I'm sure older men. He was deep in the closet. We would go to bed and I would wish for him to come to my bed and he wouldn't. I regret being too bashful to approach him. I'm certain he would have welcomed me with open arms ( literally) and been happy let me stroke his cock.

When we were intimate, he would lead and I would follow. I liked submitting to him and doing what he told me. Did he use me? Yes, perhaps but I liked it and wanted more. I liked him being assertive, initiating and being "Daddy". I never viewed his actions as predatory or exploitive. There are lots of people who would have but not me. It was just exploration and discovery. George gave out a sexy vibe to me. He was never shy about getting naked. I was very secretly smitten with him in a physical way.

Soon after, we were playing one night and he wanted me to suck his dick. I loved his dick. It felt so large and firm in my hands. It was dark toned and so adult like. I can't remember how we positioned ourselves but I remember nearly gagging on it, not because it was deep in my throat but because it filled my mouth up so much. I could barely move my tongue to caress it. It was warm and firm but the skin was soft and supple at the same time. I was scared he would come in my mouth and it wouldn't taste good. I'm an idiot, remember? If he could have guaranteed it would taste like wild cherry then I'd have sucked him dry. I worked on him as best I could for a few minutes and then helped him jack off to finish. That was the only time I sucked him until later in life. I've regretted not trying to suck his cock more. It was there for the taking.....
 
“My brother George “-Part 4...”Memories”..

I'm going to take short detour and share some things from my upbringing that you might find amusing. Don't worry, these are all sexual in nature. I will continue with George's story in Part 5. Apart from my parents being divorced and the whole visitation thing, my childhood was fairly normal in all respects. At least on the surface, to the unsuspecting eye.

After my parents divorced, my Mom remarried and we spent one year in a rental house in a rural area not far from the city. There weren't many houses around at that time or many other kids to play with. I remember a little girl that was neighbor and she was what my Mom would call "trashy". Well, given that there were no other boys around except my brother and he would go to elementary school every day; we would run in the woods and play acrosss the road from my house. I don't recall how it started but at some point ( I was about 4 or 5), curiosity took over and we ended up pulling down our pants and staring in amazement at each other's genitals. Nothing happened beyond that. We stood there giggling and staring silently for several seconds. I wondered why she had a vertical slit. This happened maybe 3 or 4 times. I remember what a thrill it was but didn't know why.

I had a basic understanding that Clothed = good and Naked = bad except for bathing. However that curiosity still gave me a sense of that the forbidden stuff was attractive somehow and stirred something within me.
We moved after that year and I started elementary school.

I don't remember much of note during 1st and 2nd grade. It seemed 3rd grade that the hormones began to slowly wake up. We had a school with a really unique playground. There were areas that were accessible but where teachers couldn't see the students. ( Impossible by today's standards). I remember a new girl came to school mid term. The boys could all tell she was raised differently. AS my Mom would say, "She was trashy". She was definitely NOT like any of the girls from our area that we had in class. Anyway, word got around that on some particular day at recess, she was going to show the boys her pussy. The fateful day came. We were bursting with excitement. I still didn't know what sex was but I knew that seeing her pussy was mean't to be a real treat! While all the other kids played, a group of about 10-12 boys ( trying to look nonchalant and failing miserably) followed this girl to a secluded area. We sort of formed two lines on either side and she was at the end we all leaned in so we could see and she pulled her pants down, lifted her skirt and I think we all yelled in our approval. The burlesque show was over in 5 seconds and we all ran back the main playground laughing and howling but mostly counting our good fortune at what we had just seen. We were men for a moment.

Most of my close friends lived on my street. There was group of us my age, a group a year older and a group 3-4 years older. Nearly all boys. We sometimes interacted all together across all the age groups and sometimes it was segregated and/or combinations. I touched on this a little in a previous installment but I may repeat some of it here. We had this strange innocent hypocrisy. We were deathly afraid of being "Homo" so that was used as a convenient insult when necessary but we all had a secret desire to see the other boy strip. If the other boy stripped first then that would clear the way for us to strip. Now were weren't actually going around getting naked with each other ( at least not that I was aware of) Talking about stripping was very common among us boys. It was often used as the price for losing a dare.
" I think I can jump across this creek"
" No, you can't"
" Bet I can"
" Ok but if you don't make it, you have to strip"
We talked about the threat of stripping a lot! We prayed we weren't the one who was going to have to strip but we did pray that the other boy would. We made dares very carefully. Unfortunately, all this talk of stripping rarely yielded any actual stripping.

There was a boy in the older age group named Lewis. He was a real character. He viewed himself as an early mad scientist and had little to no filter when talking. I don’t know how it started but one day Lewis announced shamelessly that he had formed the”Lewis Strip Club”. This was an alleged group of the older boys that would meet in the basement of Lewis’s house and take their clothes off. It was almost mythical and no one would ever admit to being in the club. No one knew when or where they met. I’m certain it was a joke but the rumor and fascination persisted for a couple of years. We loved bringing it up and accusing other boys of being in the club. There was never the suggestion of boys touching or fondling each other, only stripping and standing there looking at each others’ naked bodies. Dumb right? I secretly loved the thought of the older boys naked. I had no idea at that point that boys could actually touch and do some pretty fun stuff with each other. That fascination with stripping was a precursor to sex. It was all we knew.

All of this is to reiterate that there was this subtle Homoeroticism that lay underneath the surface of all of us. It was a fascination with the forbidden. We had all been taught "proper morals " by our parents, teachers and Sunday School but still there was an awareness and a lingering. We loved flirting with the danger through conversation, suggestion and innuendo ( we didn't know what that word mean't) but we dared not appear too active or eager physically. We were all confused.

My brother and I were in the Boy Scouts. The local troop consisted of many crazy horny boys with no outlet. We were all girl crazy at the time but tried our best to be good and wholesome. We went on a lot of weekend camp outs as a troop. There were 4 or 5 patrols with 6 or 7 boys in each patrol. This wasn't backpacking type of camping. We'd load up cars and drive to a park somewhere. Each patrol had a large group tent that they had to set up. It could sleep many boys. We would arrive at our destination on a Saturday morning and set up our tents usually several yards away from the next patrol and the Scout Leader's area. By early afternoon, there were rumors circulating that a strip poker game was going to be held in one of the tents among some of the older "more mature" boys ( LOL). All afternoon long, the whispers continued, out of earshot of the Leaders, though I doubt there would have been too concerned in hindsight.
The boys my age would get all excited because we would get to witness older nude boys without having to participate ( that voyeuristic thing again!)

By the time of the event, a small crowd had gathered inside and outside the door hoping to get a peek of the action. The boys actually in the game became frustrated because I think they originally thought they could do this in private but of course one of them had to go and say something to a younger kid early in the day and that was it. Game over. Hooting, hollering and chaos ensued. The most scintillating thing I saw from any of those games was a boy run out of the tent in his white Fruit-of-the-Loom briefs. Que sad trombone sound effect.

Boy Scout Summer Camp was a week long. Two boys to a tent. Talking about girls and sex non-stop but probably none of us had ever done anything at that time. I learned my best dirty jokes in Boy Scouts. We had large group showers that were outwardly awkward and inwardly exciting. We never stared but I stole many side eye glimpses (as I'm sure every boy did) checking out the other boys dicks to make sure mine was normal. There wall kinds all shapes and angles to those dicks at that age!

On rare occasions, an older (18-21 yr old) camp counselor would come shower wth us. That was like showering with a real man with a real dick! Pubic hair and all!

They minded their own business almost as if they were showing off to us but we could all see their huge cocks! I never witnessed any touching or sexual behavior in the showers. A lot of sexual tension in Scouts.

I was in the Scouts when it was still "old school" and we were all about being clean, wholesome community servants but there were a lot of suppressed raging hormones
going on.

I think I mentioned previously about this sexual undercurrent to my life. Always there, always in my mind. Blurring the lines between hetero, bi and gay. Just sex because it feels really good however you can experience it. I've often wondered who had similar experiences to mine. I don't believe I'm alone in this.

I will continue with my brother's story in the next installment.
 
“My brother George “ - Part 5

Somewhere around the time my brother was a junior or senior in High School, our encounters seemed to disappear. He was working a job, thinking about college and dating girls. He was figuring out his own sexuality (probably had aleady figured it out) but he did date girls. It always seemed more platonic than romantic. He may have been going through the motions just to satisfy our parents expectations. He graduated and went to a liberal arts college in Birmingham. Even though it was a methodist school, it was very liberal and progressive. I think he found himself there and he found his tribe. He lived at home but spent a lot of time on campus because he found likeminded friends.

I became more interested in girls but the girls I dated were never going to” do the do” as it were. I would love to regale you with sordid tales of wild teenage sex but I have none except a groped bosom here and there. The girls I dated were good girls and I’m sure I made them feel quite dirty for squeezing their boob, my hand on top of their clothes no less! I’m going to fast forward through high school, college and my first marriage which were unremarkable sexual waste lands. To explain further would take too much time and is a better topic to chat about separately if one wants to explore society, religion and sex, etc.

I was still sex starved, looked at porn and jacked off as much as possible.
I have a couple of stories from my first marriage that I’ll share at another time. I was fortunate in my second marriage to have a wife who loves sex and is very open minded about it.
After my brother graduated college, he moved to Atlanta then Dallas then DC. DC is where he found happiness and meaningful gay relationships.

Sometime between my marriages, my brother and I met for a long weekend at my Dad’s bay house in Mobile, AL. By this time, we all knew George was gay. It perplexed my Dad but it made me very bi-curious.

For some reason, there was another friend of my Dad’s staying there ( meaning someone was going to have to share a bed) I eagerly volunteered to share a bed with George . I mean it DID make sense because he was my brother right?

After an evening of wine and bourbon, we were both tipsy to say the least. Conveniently, my Dad’s bay house also had a downstairs bedroom with an adjoining bathroom that was very secluded from the rest of the house.
George said he wanted to take a shower before going to bed. I went into the bedroom and took my clothes off. I think we both felt a little electricity in the air and that something was going to happen. I was horny and debated whether to just march into the shower and start stroking his cock ( which I hadn’t seen in a really long time) or just wait in bed for him. Because the shower was small, I opted to lay on top of the bed totally naked and started stroking my cock.

George finished and walked into the bedroom with a towel around his waist. He looked at me and said “Oh my, that’s nice.” Without hesitation, he dropped his towel and climbed onto the bed in front of me. George was very vain, he spent more time on his hair and skin care than 10 women. He was clean and worked out so physically he was attractive. He knew exactly what to do. This was my first M2M encounter as an adult. I was a rank amateur with a very experienced gay guy.

He knelt in front of me and grabbed his still girthy cock and stroked it slowly. He was giving me a full straight on view of his beautiful cock and torso. We stroked our cocks together for several seconds.
He stopped and leaned down and held the base of my shaft in one hand and guided my cock into his mouth. Now I was getting sucked by a true professional! His mouth felt so good and the nuanced moves with cheeks and tongue made me nearly pass out. I didn’t want it to end. I encouraged him to slow down so I could last a little longer but he wouldn’t. He was sucking the head and upper shaft and working the lower shaft with his hand. He sped up because he sensed that I was going to come. I moaned that I was about to cum but I had no intention of pulling out this time. I fully intended to shoot my hot cream as deep as I could down his throat because I knew that’s what we both wanted.

Then he did the most amazing thing. Up to that point he had been sucking with moderate force. As I was about to blow my load he increased the intensity of his sucking. Like when you’re trying to get that last bit of milkshake through a long straw. His mouth closed tight around my cock, he sucked hard and faster and stroked faster. I knew instantly I was beyond the point of no return and I flexed hard at the same time that He sucked hard. My cock throbbed hard as I drained my balls deep in his mouth. He timed his strong swallows with each spurt I gave him. This was an amazing effect as it made for a super powerful ejaculation. He moaned his approval as he swallowed every drop. It was an amazing orgasm.

I lay there listless. George straightened back up, still kneeling on the bed and jerked his cock until he came on my stomach. I loved the way he groaned with a deep internal growl when he came.

We both slept very well that night.
To be continued
 
“My brother George “ - Part 6 (and final)

After that early very hot encounter, my brother and I were separated by time and distance. He was in DC and I was in Texas. For a really long time we only saw each other once or twice a year at holidays and family gatherings. No sex occurred during this period. Eventually George relocated to Georgia. As my Dad aged and became a widower, he needed to relocate to be near one of us. He decided he wanted to live near me in Texas instead of near my brother in Georgia. I’m pretty sure this had to do with me being the more staid of the two of us. My brother had a high energy social life and I think my Dad knew he would get better attention from me.

My Dad moved to his own house a mile from mine. George would come visit and stay for a few days. Sadly this house was all on one level (good for my Dad but bad for sexual activity) and there was no private basement bedroom.

On one of George’s early visits, my Dad suffered a medical issue that caused him to have to spend a night in the hospital. Somehow, George and I ended up at his house alone and I’m pretty sure margaritas and wine had been consumed earlier that night. I don’t recall exactly how it started but I was emboldened and made my intentions clear that I wanted to get naked and play with his cock. He was very open to the idea and I secretly marveled at how I had been the assertive one this time. I blamed George for making me this way! We took our clothes off and got on the bed. George lay on his back and I crawled up between his legs, got up on my knees where he would have a better view of me stroking my cock. George was still in good shape and still had that dark complexion skin. I hadn’t seen his cock in several years but it still looked great to me.

We stroked our cocks together. Then George reached one of his hands around one of my ass cheeks. He pulled my crotch close to his.
He grabbed my penis with his other hand. One one smooth move, he pulled my ass cheek towards him while guiding my cock towards his asshole. He also slid his hips towards me at the same time and my cock almost effortlessly entered him. No lube!
He pulled me a little more to get me in nice and deep. So there I was….having anal for the first time….with a dude……with no lube…
with no condom!! The ease with which I slid into his ass told me that his ass had seen a lot of dicks! Once again, I wanted to stay in the moment without vigorous movement. I was having ANAL and I wanted to savor it!
George slowly rocked his hips and in what was probably a matter of seconds, I blew my load deep in his ass.

As my dick softened and slid out of his ass, I wasn’t sure what it would look like. Fortunately it was clean.
I had just barebacked my brother. Unfortunately it wasn’t the cool several minutes of pounding away with my pelvis slapping his skin (fap fap). I barely moved and in seconds it was over. I love cumming as much as anyone but I’ve always valued the foreplay, the tease, the edging to make for an elongated experience. I felt bad that it was over so fast. I wanted to give George a good experience as well. I gave him as good of a hand job as I could in appreciation.

In the years since that night, we’ve had a handful of intimate moments. I fucked him a couple of more times but made sure to use a condom. I don’t have to tell you how deflating wearing a condom was. I also was able to suck his cock and I really enjoyed that. I’ve always been a very oral person. I eat my wife’s pussy as much as possible. Sucking his cock was so good!

George and I haven’t had a “moment together “ in the last 8 years. We talk often and there’s a lot of innuendo between us. Like if we had the time and the privacy… we’d be getting busy. I send him gay porn pics and gifs, usually two dudes jerking off, by text just to rattle him from time to time. I have two phones; a business phone and a personal phone ( my wife and I call it the porn phone) George is in real estate and has one phone. I know that my porn gifs come through among all his client’s messages. It probably annoys him but he doesn’t complain.

And so that brings my story up to date.
As I’ve said already, what I thought were unusual experiences when I was young, were actually more common to many boys. Those experiences didn’t leave me scarred or emotionally damaged as an adult. They made me appreciate, adore and crave sex. I have a wide view and appreciation for gay and bi tastes and desires. My brother was my sexual idol before I even knew it. I don’t have anymore personal gay ince$t stories and
I don’t know if this will be the end of this chat but I have a soft spot for the topic and am happy to have “verbal (written) intercourse with anyone.
 
I cannot emphasize enough the regret I’ve had over the years of not being more assertive and approaching my brother more often once we crossed that line.
I was foolishly bashful and always waited for him to make the move. I wanted it but didn’t was afraid to ask. I know that if I had approached him, he would have gladly reciprocated. There were times I laid in bed burning with desire but was afraid to ask.
I was very submissive and would have followed his lead anywhere.
I’ve always wished he would have talked to me more about what we were doing. I would’ve believed anything he told me. There was a lot aid fear about being “homo” and if he had only talked to me more, I would’ve realized that what we were doing was “ok”.
It sure as hell felt good!
And I somehow knew that playing with another guy (especially your brother) was very taboo and that only heightened the eroticism of it all.
I’ve kicked myself thousands of times over missed opportunities!😢
 
Back
Top