Butterfly tries

ElusivButterfly said:
OK...This thread is to see what will be allowed or not....I will try to post pics which (by definition as posted) should be allowed...Let's see what happens :confused:

WOW..I just joined and now wondering why I waited so long !!! What a sexy,sexy woman !!
 
ElusivButterfly said:
Oh but I disagree..***** is happening, not just passing by! ;) :)

I do agree on stress relieving though :)
OK I agree with your way of thinking :p
 
ElusivButterfly said:
laughing


So did I and I plan on getting another one! :p :D

Ok,
just for reference sake
Maybe this time some tan lines.
Tan lines are sexy, especially if there very small.
But, if its an all over tan again - do a day by day picture shoot.
:p

:devil:
​
 
Traveler32 said:
Ok,
just for reference sake
Maybe this time some tan lines.
Tan lines are sexy, especially if there very small.
But, if its an all over tan again - do a day by day picture shoot.
:p

:devil:
​



LOL I have not decided what I want...all I know is I want something! hehehe :D
 
ElusivButterfly said:
LOL I have not decided what I want...all I know is I want something! hehehe :D

You better behave young lady
You're gettin' mighty frisky
I recognize the signs

I-68 - I-95
LOLOLOL
Teasing dear.
You're doing fine.
:kiss:

:devil:

Fact is:
You do tan beautifully
and your hair bleached in that island sun overnight.
​
 
Brian34nc said:
Did you share those with the fish for bait this weekend? Or were those hidden from view? :cool:

:confused:
Let me run this through the babble-fish translator
 
Traveler32 said:
You better behave young lady
You're gettin' mighty frisky
I recognize the signs

I-68 - I-95
LOLOLOL
Teasing dear.
You're doing fine.
:kiss:

:devil:

Fact is:
You do tan beautifully
and your hair bleached in that island sun overnight.
​


That really surprized me too....I know my hair gets lighter in the sun but wow it really lightened up while I was there...Of course it is back to normal now :( As is my skin color *pout*
 
Back
Top