Calling All Men In Suits.....

Of course, if I were to be chained to the sink, I wouldn't want to ruin my suit, would I ?

:D :p

attachment.php

to ruin such a lovely suit would be a tragedy. *chants* 'off off off off off off off off off off off off off offoff off off off off off off'off off off off off off off off off off off off off off' Just to be on the safe side of course.

;):kiss:;)
 
to ruin such a lovely suit would be a tragedy. *chants* 'off off off off off off off off off off off off off offoff off off off off off off'off off off off off off off off off off off off off off' Just to be on the safe side of course.

;):kiss:;)

and what exactly do you want me to do at that sink young lady?

I have to consider my state of dress or undress of course....;) :p

:kiss:
 
and what exactly do you want me to do at that sink young lady?

I have to consider my state of dress or undress of course....;) :p

:kiss:

Hmm well you might as well make yourself useful and do the washing up ;)

Oh sod it, I have a dishwasher for that......I'm sure we can find something fun to do. Perhaps a bit of plumbing :D
 
Hmm well you might as well make yourself useful and do the washing up ;)

Oh sod it, I have a dishwasher for that......I'm sure we can find something fun to do. Perhaps a bit of plumbing :D

But babe, my hands are soft enough, no need for Fairy Liquid...;)

Plumbing, now there's a thought.....:devil:

Is it a question of rodding your pipes, or plunging your hole? :devil: :kiss:

;) :p
 
But babe, my hands are soft enough, no need for Fairy Liquid...;)

Plumbing, now there's a thought.....:devil:

Is it a question of rodding your pipes, or plunging your hole? :devil: :kiss:

:eek: I have no polite response to that!!! :devil:

I don't dress up too often. This is one of the dressiest pics I have.
http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/samuraisumo/?action=view&current=annivpics005.jpg

Looking very smart Azul, it's lovely to see the man behind the name :) xx

You look lovely hun.
I think you'd look just fab in a suit though, Azul... ;)

Morning LM.

I second that ;) How about it Azul...? :kiss:

xx
 
Must get some pictures of me in a suit, I have a few to show off :D
 
I'll have to see what I can dig up, I wear suits a lot :D

Must get some pictures of me in a suit, I have a few to show off :D


Well hello and if it isn't Mr de-valmont, now I ask you to cast your mind back to 04/04/06 yes 2006 when you made the above statement in this very thread. :p

It's a good bloody job I didn't hold my breath isn't it :D

I think it's safe to say.....YOU OWE US SOME SUIT PICS!! ;)

Patience is a virtue but I'm not virtuous!!! NOW GO AND GET THEM.............please :)

Ta very muchly in anticipation ;) :rose:

:kiss:

Hope I haven't scared you away
 
Well hello and if it isn't Mr de-valmont, now I ask you to cast your mind back to 04/04/06 yes 2006 when you made the above statement in this very thread. :p

It's a good bloody job I didn't hold my breath isn't it :D

I think it's safe to say.....YOU OWE US SOME SUIT PICS!! ;)

Patience is a virtue but I'm not virtuous!!! NOW GO AND GET THEM.............please :)

Ta very muchly in anticipation ;) :rose:

:kiss:

Hope I haven't scared you away


LOL damn and I shall see what I can come up with, need to get some taken soon :D
 
I know I'm suitably chastised :D


Let me see if I can find something suitable, not got many of me in suits hehe
 
to ruin such a lovely suit would be a tragedy. *chants* 'off off off off off off off off off off off off off offoff off off off off off off'off off off off off off off off off off off off off off' Just to be on the safe side of course.

;):kiss:;)

enough....? :D

Morning Suiters :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Sounds like a plan to me.

Especially when he's been promisin' for 2 years and never delivered... :D

I know, a girl could get terribly offended by such false promises ;) Do you think he's bluffing? I think he needs to put his money where his mouth is and come up with the goods :p

I know I'm suitably chastised :D


Let me see if I can find something suitable, not got many of me in suits hehe

You're not coming up with the excuses already are you? :p I'll be here...waiting....not very patiently ;)

xx

lol I'm easily distracted :D

So I see. Now then.....suit....camera....click click....upload....voila.....happy nfs

You get the idea :rolleyes:

xxxxx
 
:D :D :D :D

Wonderful pic, and hey better late than never.

Thank you and I do hope you'll take some more for us suit hungry litsters ;) :kiss:

xxx

hehe thanks, I'll see if I can figure out something with the one I'm wearing now :D
 
I know, a girl could get terribly offended by such false promises ;) Do you think he's bluffing? I think he needs to put his money where his mouth is and come up with the goods :p
He came through...finally... :D
 
Back
Top