Capturing his obsession(Closed for Wolf Vixen)

Becca blushed, actually blushed. She had been told before that she is beautiful and such but for some reason hearing it from the man she grew up with just made her blush, let alone rob her of words. She really didn't know how Jake could love her like that and yet he kept confessing it to her.

When his lips pressed to hers again she gave in to it fully this time. No holding back, totally going on what she felt and she had to admit she was enjoying the kiss, enjoying the touch of his hands on her. She found her body was responding more and more to his touch the more she let him back into her life.

Becca let her own fingers slide down over his chest before running over his arms. He wasn't a small man, in fact he kept pretty good shape, so she wondered why no one had enjoyed that about him, much less the mind that came with it. Jake was a complete package, he wasn't some buff muscle dude with no brain and he may not have cared, for the most part, what people thought of him which made him a loner of sorts. But all in all he had what any woman should want in her life. He certainly loved with a passion as Becca was just getting a taste of that.

As her hand traveled down his chest again, she threw all caution to the wind and slipped under his shirt. He was so warm, his skin was soft and she marveled in how good he felt under her fingers. His own brought shivers over her body and caused a soft moan to escape into his mouth. It was then she remembered what little she was in, but it didn't stop her. She was determined to see where this would all lead, giving in to every touch and every kiss that was made between them.
 
He felt her fingers slide down over his chest before running over his arms. He smiled as they laid together just exploring with their sense of touch. He also caressed her arm then shoulders and then her legs. He added light kisses as well.


As her hand traveled down his chest again, she slipped under his shirt. He smiled and laid still enjoying her touch.
“Your touch feels so amazing so good…this is what I dreamed about. Just kissing you and laying with you…just touching. It doesn’t have to be sexual to be completely satisfying.” He states as he pulls her on top of him. He discards his shirt, as he then was just in his boxers.

“I can tell a lot about you by just feeling your touch Becca…much less when it is my turn to feel your skin and hear your heartbeat. Everything is just as I had hoped for the woman that I visualized as my soul mate.” He added with a smile.

He rubbed her legs as he encouraged her to explore his body while on top of him. He reached in and kissed her every so often.

He knew it would only be fair to her that this night with this intimate moment be the true test if she could run off with him and live a life together. Leaving everything an everyone would be a lot tougher than maybe she thought and he wanted her to be sure.
 
As Jake turned them over, her legs slipped over him, her hands catching herself on his chest even before he started to sit up. She moved up into a sitting position above him and yet it put her in a position to feel other things about her brother. She blushed slightly even as his shirt slipped from him and he laid back down.

Becca's eyes moved over his chest even as her fingers followed suit, "You know Jake, I have always admired how you have kept yourself in shape and yet didn't get crazy with it. You are toned but not overly muscular, I like that." His hands rubbing over her legs sent more jolts through her body. His soft touch easing her and enticing her to do more.

Becca went to him willingly, kissing him in return while her fingers continued to explore what was under her. When the kiss broke her lips moved down to his neck, brushing ever so lightly, almost teasingly as her breath brought his scent into her body. She sighed, her body seeming to melt into him even as her hands kept them apart even if it was only an inch.

Her lips slowly traveled down his neck to the top of his collar bone, brushing lightly over his skin as she spoke to him in a whisper, "How long have you wanted this Jake? Since that picture I found?" Remembering that picture all too clear at that moment, her tongue flicked out over his collar bone before she slowly sucked the wetness from his skin. Her body moved wanting to feel what she had been resting on moments before when she was sitting up.
 
"You know Jake, I have always admired how you have kept yourself in shape and yet didn't get crazy with it. You are toned but not overly muscular, I like that."

He continued to run his hands over her legs. He laughed.
“Becca…I was a revenge of the nerds geek until my senior year of high school. In college I worked out a little and got my coordination with Karate. But…I haven’t always been in a good shape that a pretty girl would even give me the time of day…except you of course. It was funny…no one believed we were related when you were a freshman and sophomore.” He replied with a smile.

She initiated the next kiss. Her lips traveled down his neck and he moaned in pleasure.
“Oh gawd…you completely have me under your spell when you do that.” He said with a smile.

"How long have you wanted this Jake? Since that picture I found?"

He laughed softly.
“Umm pretty much the summer before. You were quite an attractive girl even your freshman year of high school…and that summer into your sophomore year…I really started to have dreams about you. Much less you were always so…nice to me and so loving. I really did try to find something in college…but no one ever came close to how I felt about you. Actually it became pretty frustrating.” He replied.

“I have always loved you Becca…I became in love with you my senior year of high school. When you went to my prom with Mike Adams and I went with that skank, Kerri Johnston, it meant a lot to me to have a picture of just us taken together. I still have in a frame.” He added with a smile.

He kissed her softly but with passion.
"I think you still need to think about your decision Becca...but this means so much to be here with you...and to kiss you and feel you. I didn't like forcing you." He stated.
 
Becca remembered Jake starting to take Karate classes, in fact that is when she really started to notice him. He had always been her brother, but something about him taking charge and doing what he enjoyed always made her envious of him.

Her lips traveled down his collar bone until she started to work her way toward his throat as he talked. She loved the sound of his voice, even remember times he read to her when she was younger. She always slept so soundly when she drifted off with his voice. Even now she was more relaxed than she had been for...God how long has it been.

Pushing the thought away she tuned into his voice, listening to his confessions about her and remembering her own secrets she never told anyone. How he was the reason why she had such a good time at his Prom, how part of her wished he would have taken her and yet it would have looked too funny. How she spent the evening trying to quickly get away from Mike, who totally had it planned to go back to a hotel room that night. Oh if Jake only knew all the thoughts and feelings she had had about him over the years, the same ones she buried to keep from feeling guilty.

When he kissed her she smiled to him, knowing now she was able to finally let them all go. Yes she fought it at first, it was wrong of her to want her brother, to love him more than just her blood. It was better for him to have a normal girlfriend that he didn't have to hide the relationship from the family. Apparently though, they were both on the same mind track, but she was just fighting it more than him, trying to give him something normal.

Looking down at Jake, her body sitting above him, her fingers moving over his chest as his hand stroked her thighs, Becca could no longer find the reasons why they shouldn't be together, not anymore. "Jake shut up and show me with actions and not words will ya?" She smiled brightly at him as she leaned down to kiss him again, her body settling on top of his even more than before.

Becca sighed contently against his mouth as her hips moved herself over him, wanting him to feel her heat, wanting him to know she wanted this, she wanted him. So sue her that it took her a little longer than him to come to terms with it all.
 
He felt her fingers moving over his chest , his desire was increasing but he felt he needed to explain and answer some to his sister lover.
"Jake shut up and show me with actions and not words will ya?" She smiled

She kissed him as he looked for just a moment at her. He smiled at how good she looked in that black nightie. He took off his tshirt.

“You are the most beautiful woman on this planet. I love you so much Becca.” He said then kissing her.

He kissed her legs thighs then tummy as he lifted her nightie up and off of her. He kissed her neck and then breasts sucking on her right nipple. He moved a finger then two into her pussy gently massaging her sex for readiness for their lovemaking session.

He continued to work his hands and mouth over her breasts and giving attention to loving kisses to her sweet lips. He eventually slid his boxers off and slowly guided his rock hard throbbing cock into her sex. He kissed while he entered her, feeling her pussy squeeze his manhood.

It was one of the most amazing sensations he had ever felt. He had sex before but this on a completely different level. This was truly love making. He pumped with long hard strokes initially in developing a good rhythm but they were at least in sync immediately.
“Oh Becca…damn you feel amazing.” He moaned and kissed her in between strokes at least till the tempo increased significantly.
 
Jake's words warmed her as his fingers brushed over her body. His lips were soft as they moved over her thighs before jumping to her belly. Her belly jumped at the feeling even as the black nightie slipped off of her skin, baring her to her brother's gaze. To her he was Jake, no longer her brother, he was simply the man, the same man whose mouth moved up to her breast.

Becca gasped as his mouth slipped over her hard nipple, one hand bracing herself above him on the bed while the other cradled the back of his head. She moaned as her body started to move over him, her wetness increasing by the moment. She almost couldn't believe how good she felt, how good Jake felt under her, his hands and mouth on her causing her to move against him even more.

Her body lifted automatically when his fingers brushed lower, inviting him to feel what he had created. As his fingers slipped inside of her, Becca moaned out into the room. Her walls clamping down on his fingers, trying to pull them even deeper into her. As his mouth worked on her breast and his fingers slid in and out of her, Becca felt like she was going to lose her mind with the pleasure. She had never felt anything like it before. Sure she had done foreplay before with guys, but nothing like this. She was literally flying on a pleasure cloud that only promised to get better.

Becca felt her body building just as his fingers slipped from her and his boxers slipped down. Gasping at the feel of his warm skin pressed against the bottom of her ass. She knew this was it, there was no turning back, not like she wanted to. When she felt the head of him enter her she bit her lower lip from the sensation. He stretched her walls around him as he slipped inside. Becca's moaned loudly as she felt him fully inside of her, "Oh God Jake!" Her eyes moved down to him, kissing him when his lips appeared to her.

His thrusts started off slow, but it only built her faster than she ever experienced before. One minute she was riding the soft thrusts of her brother's cock inside of her and the next minute she felt her body shutter and her walls ripple around him as her orgasm ripped through her. Becca cried out above him even as his tempo began to increase.

Becca lowered herself to her elbows, her breast brushing across Jake's chest with every thrust of his hips. Her breath panting slightly as her hips tilted and continued to match his rhythm. She moved in to kiss him, but before their lips met she breathed out her words, "Why didn't we do this sooner?" Her lips pressed solidly to his even as her body urged him on, building her own orgasm once again while her walls milked over his cock as his tempo grew even faster.
 
He had his eyes closed from the extreme pleasure he was experiencing. She just felt amazing. Their bodies touching as if they were made for each other. He was pumping with all his body strength and stamina.

"Oh God Jake!" Her eyes moved down to him, kissing him when his lips appeared to her.

His thrusts started off slow, but he increased the tempo every so often. They stayed in sync as he started pumping faster and harder. Eventually he felt like he was pounding more than going through the motions in just pumping. He was so focused and concentrated on the task at hand. Eventually though his body betrayed him as he was no longer able to prevent his orgasm becoming the primary goal again. His breathing was under control but he had to no choice but to work to climb that mountain of bliss.

“Becca I love you so much.” He moaned as he smiled at her and kept pumping in and out.

Becca lowered herself to her elbows, her breast brushing across Jake's chest with every thrust of his hips.
"Why didn't we do this sooner?"

He smiled but was silent in his task for a bit. He did eventually answer.
“I was too much of a coward to tell you how I truly felt.” He replied.

He continued on as he lifted her left leg for further penetration. He pounded with further enthusiasm.
“I am getting close Becca.” He conceded eventually.
 
His response made sense and yet at the same time the feel of his body was just too right not to have said something. Becca had never felt anything like it. They were in sync with one another, her body moving against his as they climbed together toward that flurry of pleasure and aftershocks.

Becca's lips broke free of his even as his hand lifted her leg, giving him more room to thrust up into her. She moaned, feeling her body tighten even more around him as their rhythm never faltered. She felt his hands on her, his breath blowing over her while his cock slid in and out of her at the fast pace.

One minute she was savoring the feel of his body and the next her orgasm burst over her like some dam. Just as the sparks and shutters started in her toes she heard him say he was close and that just made her orgasm go from a slow crawl to barreling over her, pulling a scream from her lips. Her fingers gripped the bed beside him as her walls rippled around his pounding cock. She felt the rush of wetness between her legs, coating over him while her body shuttered above him.

Her eyes stayed locked on him even as her body flew apart. Becca wanted to know deep down who it was that was giving her the greatest pleasure she had ever felt before...her brother. Just that thought alone made another ripple tear through her body until she was gasping for air. Collapsing onto Jake's chest, she tried to keep most of her weight on her arms and not his chest. Her lips brushed along his skin as she snuggled into his neck, moaning and sighing softly feeling utterly content to stay just like she was.

Kissing lightly to his collar bone she shuttered again at the feel of him pressed against her, "I love you Jake, I wish I had shown it earlier."
 
He pumped hard and fast for as long as he could, then he pounded into her with four distinct hard sledgehammer strokes in and out slowly. He arched his back and tensed up.

Collapsing onto Jake's chest, it seemed though she tried to keep most of her weight on her arms and not his chest. Her lips brushed along his skin as she snuggled into his neck, moaning and sighing softly. Then it was his turn.

He was slightly trembling,
“OH YEA YES BECCA I LOVE YOU!” He said shaking as he shot his manseed deep into her. Once the last drop was deposited then he collapsed next to her. His sperm bank had been emptied all funds deposited. He was gasping for air to catch his breath.

Kissing lightly to his collar bone she shuttered again at the feel of him pressed against her, "I love you Jake, I wish I had shown it earlier."

He smiled and held up one finger.
“That was incredible…I never thought sex could that intense.” He said in gravely voice initially.

“Two…Becca….lets be honest. I didn’t let you show me that you love me. I mean we had dinner…then there wasn’t any chance for you to want to be nice. I still can’t believe we are were we are. I just love you so much.” He added with his arms wrapped around her.
 
Becca felt him explode deep inside her, pulling another soft sigh and a smile across her lips. This really was happening and she wouldn't change it for the world. Brushing kisses over his neck she listened to his labored breathing and the words that floated into the air.

Raising up slightly as her breath slowly became normal she smiled to him, "I agree Jake, that was the most amazing thing I had ever felt before. If I had of known I think I would have been sneaking into your room long before the distance thing." Laughing softly she kissed him, "And I wasn't talking about now silly, I meant before now. I rather like to think of this exact moment as the now, not everything before it."

Kissing Jake again Becca didn't want to but she slowly slipped off of him before laying her head on his chest. Her hand followed suit resting against his chest even as her leg slipped up over his. The warmth of his body seeped into her and had her closing her eyes to the feelings that were like a whirlwind inside of her. "I don't want you to leave me Jake." She nuzzled against him, fitting her body closer to him as her fingers brushed over his chest. Completely happy, but also worried about the future.
 
She smiled to him,
"I agree Jake, that was the most amazing thing I had ever felt before. If I had of known I think I would have been sneaking into your room long before the distance thing."

“And then I would have had no use for porn much less photo shop to make my own home made porn.” He said with a laugh.

“Which might I say….you are hotter than the model I used for you.” He added and kissed her cheek.

Laughing softly she kissed him, "And I wasn't talking about now silly, I meant before now. I rather like to think of this exact moment as the now, not everything before it."

“I appreciate that Becca. I am grateful that you really know how much I love you…and the know the real me.” He replied.

Kissing Jake again Becca then laid he rhea don his chest.

"I don't want you to leave me Jake."

“I love you Becca…I am sorry but a choice has to be made first thing in the morning. We don’t have real good choices. I mean you can’t just show up an all be fine. I will do whatever you decide you want.” He replies as he wraps his arms around her.

He took a deep breath as he knew that although she had professed her love for him, this had some issues. His main concern was that he didn’t want the police looking for either or both of them. He didn’t want to go through life looking over his shoulder. His Arizona plan had some holes possibly. The problem was that he had committed a lot of his planning to it. He would have to move quickly to get anything else in the works. But truly would she be able to leave everyone behind.
 
Becca laid there for a for more moments just soaking up the feel of her brother beside her, her hand on his chest feeling his heartbeat and his arm wrapped solidly around her. She loved the feel of this, loved how she could trust this man with everything she was because she knew him all of her life. She never trusted anyone like she did Jake and that made her decision pretty easy to make.

Her head turned and her eyes searched his out for a moment just thinking on everything that had happened over the past few weeks. She kissed his chest before her eyes met his again, "Then don't leave me. I don't care where we go or what we do just don't leave me Jake. I hated the distance between us, like I had lost a part of me. It was worse before it was better. I thought I had lost you Jake, that you weren't the same man I knew, but that was just your fear showing. I wish you would have just talked to me like you used to, then none of this would have happened, at least not the bad stuff."

Becca didn't know what else to say, she wasn't happy that she felt like she had lost Jake to some crazy mad man, but this Jake, this was the Jake she has loved all of her life. The one that looked out for her, the one that tried to make her smile, the one that loved her and would never hurt her. Maybe that was why she had a hard time with boyfriends, no one ever matched up to the image she had of the perfect mate. That one person that cared for you more than anything in the world.

Becca's fingers brushed over his lips before she leaned up and kissed him, "So where do we go Jake?"
 
He laid there deep in thought but trying to go to sleep. She kissed his chest before her eyes met his again,
"Then don't leave me. I don't care where we go or what we do just don't leave me Jake. I hated the distance between us, like I had lost a part of me. It was worse before it was better. I thought I had lost you Jake, that you weren't the same man I knew, but that was just your fear showing. I wish you would have just talked to me like you used to, then none of this would have happened, at least not the bad stuff."

He sighed but smiled.
“Very true Becca…my insecurity pushed me in a dark direction. I of course missed you…until I went over the edge. All I am saying is that to go with me…is to give everything else up. That is not a sober decision.” He replied with a serious tone.

Becca's fingers brushed over his lips before she leaned up and kissed him, "So where do we go Jake?"

“Well I think our best bet is to start over. I don’t want anyone looking for us…and having to look over our shoulder. I think a house fire with similar corpses to match us and even changing dental records to ID us as being in the fire is what we need to do. I know it sounds like a bizarre Lifetime movie but it is something we can do to move west…maybe like Wyoming or Colorado. We won’t be bothered.” He stated in reply then paused.

“I can write suicide letter to explain kidnapping you…and then the guilt overcoming me. A simple murder-suicide open and shut case. I doubt anyone will want to pursue past my letter as I state that I was jealous of you and it was for vengeance. They will want to move on and try to forget this sordid event…much less would anyone want to think there was any other motive.” He added.

He kissed her lips.
“We will need to change our look for a good few years at least. But I have access to enough money to move anywhere and can get fake backgrounds and documents. I just need to push the movers back a week or actually cancel.” He stated. He kissed her again.

“For now lets get some sleep and in the morning start the preparations.” He added

He closed his eyes and laid back. He had an idea of what needed to be done. The question was if she would stay on board for the wild ride ahead.
 
Becca closed her eyes and let his words mill around in her head. She wondered for a long time if she could put her family through knowing of Jake's actions. As it stood they considered her taken or killed by now didn't they? Feeling the heat of her brother beside her may have made things seem right, but at the same time their parents suffered.

Becca let her mind wander which eventually sleep even took that from her. The dreams she had weren't the loving kind, in fact it took her back to where Jake was so demanding, not asking what she wanted, but making her do what he wanted. She woke some time during the night, her eyes roaming over him, both memories of him flooding through her.

Becca slipped from his arm and the bed, moving toward the bathroom and feeling the cool air on her skin. Once the door was softly closed behind her she turned on the light over the sink and stared at herself in the mirror for what seemed like forever. She didn't want to see that side of Jake anymore and she knew if she refused to leave with him, he would up and leave her and she would never lay eyes on her brother again.

She sighed heavily, lowering her head, her mind so cluttered with thoughts. Becca didn't want their parents to think badly about Jake and yet with his plan he would be shown in such a terrible light to them. She couldn't very well just show up and not have so many questions to answer about what happened to her. And she certainly couldn't think of spending the rest of her life without seeing her brother. Maybe they could come up with a different plan of action that didn't make him look like such a terrible person.

Taking a deep breath she looked at herself again, finally making her decision she turned toward the door, cutting off the light and stepping out into the darken room. She paused letting her eyes adjust to the darkness before moving toward the bed.

As she crawled back onto the bed, her eyes ran over her brother before her fingers slowly followed suit. Brushing lightly over his chest, she pressed her lips to his skin and sighed softly. This was so much more than any other relationship she could have possibly had and yet it sparked such excitement in her Becca really wasn't sure how to take it.

Her mouth moved lower on his chest as her hand slid over him and under the blanket. She wanted to feel him, know he was real and that this was how her life would be from this point forward. Becca would be with him from this point forward, this was going to be her lover as well as her best friend and it being her brother was just a nice addition to the craziness that was now her life. Becca's fingers wrapped softly around his cock as her lips slipped over his hip, pushing the blanket from his body as her own moved to straddle over his leg.
 
Last edited:
He slept well but as morning came, he felt her slide out of bed and watched her go to the bathroom. He could sense something obviously troubling her…namely the sober decision he posed last night.

He half pretended to sleep as she returned. His mind was racing, yet he had to be cool and calm about how to react.

He felt her fingers brushing lightly over his chest, she pressed her lips to his skin and sighed softly. He only slightly moved but let out a sigh of pleasure. Her mouth moved lower on his chest as her hand slid over him and under the blanket.

He felt her fingers wrap softly around his cock as her lips slipped over his hip, pushing the blanket from his body as her own moved to straddle over his leg. He smiled as obviously she was in the mood for some morning sex.

He opened his eyes with a smile. He kissed her as he leaned forward.
“Becca…I have a strong feeling that you maybe wish I could come up with something to stay here.” He states as he looks at her with a serious look.

He sighs.
“You know maybe…we can but I will tell you that if you have any acting ability you will need it if you so desire.” He adds looking to her for answer.

He hated getting serious just as she was getting him so aroused but once he had something important in his mind...it was hard to concentrate on anything else.
 
The moment Jake leaned up Becca's face lifted up and her eyes locked to his. She returned his soft kiss even as her fingers stroked over the length of him. His words made sense and yet it wasn't what was on her mind, at least not the idea that was in her mind about how this would all work out.

Her free hand moved up to his chest, pushing him back toward the bed, "I will tell you what is on my mind in a moment dear brother, just let me enjoy myself for now. I am sure it is something we both can live with." Becca smiled to him as her head lowered again, her tongue flicking out over the head of his cock before she slipped him into her mouth. Her tongue bathed over him as she sunk him deeper into her mouth, relishing the feel of him.

Her mouth slipped up and down his length, her moans wrapping around him while her tongue danced and teased over him. She wanted to make love to his cock with her mouth, taking the time to enjoy every inch of him with every inch of her mouth. Becca took her time, ignoring any protests he might even think of having.

Her mouth finally slipping off of his hard cock and her lips brushed a trail up his chest to his lips. She kissed him softly even as her leg moved and straddles over his waist. Her words were soft as she settled down onto him, feeling his cock cradled between her wet lips, "I won't have you confessing to our parents. You will move with the excuse that the loss of me is too much to stay here."

Becca paused as her hips moved and she slid him between her lips to rub along her clit, moaning softly, "I will come with you and in time you will tell our parents that you have met someone. If they wish to meet then so be it, but by then I can have a name change and a change in looks enough where I resemble me. They will think your love for me and the pain of your loss of me is the reason why you marry someone that resembles me. They will know no better."

Becca continued to rub herself along his shaft, feeling her own excitement building, "What do you think dear brother, is that something you can live with?"
 
He smiled as she kissed him back. Her free hand moved up to his chest, pushing him back toward the bed,
"I will tell you what is on my mind in a moment dear brother, just let me enjoy myself for now. I am sure it is something we both can live with." Becca smiled to him

He watched as her head lowered again, her tongue flicking out over the head of his cock before she slipped him into her mouth. Her tongue bathed over him as she sunk him deeper into her mouth, relishing the feel of him.
“Oh Becca…damn you are amazing.” he said in total ecstasy.

He wanted to discuss their plan but he couldn’t find the strength to do anything except enjoy the slow deliberate treatment she was giving his member. It was absolutely paralyzing amazing how good it felt.

Her mouth finally slipping off of his hard cock and her lips brushed a trail up his chest to his lips. She kissed him softly even as her leg moved and straddles over his waist. His eyes were as big as headlights as she was total control. He was so relaxed and feeling so good.
"I won't have you confessing to our parents. You will move with the excuse that the loss of me is too much to stay here."

“Becca…” He said softly but she interrupted him.

Becca paused as her hips moved and he sighed as his rock hard cock slipped into her,
"I will come with you and in time you will tell our parents that you have met someone. If they wish to meet then so be it, but by then I can have a name change and a change in looks enough where I resemble me. They will think your love for me and the pain of your loss of me is the reason why you marry someone that resembles me. They will know no better."

Becca continued to rub herself along his shaft, as his breathing increased and he closed his eyes for a moment of exhilaration,
"What do you think dear brother, is that something you can live with?"

“Yes…but…” he blurted out and took a deep breath.

“Okay…Arizona I have a job waiting. The original plan was to go down there with you. Making a new identity. We can still do that. The movers are in place as is the plan to drive down there. But…” He states and again closes his eyes and takes another deep breath.

“Damn your making it hard to talk and think.” he said with a smile.

“I can set up a ransom call…then get a few unidentifiable corpses. You would escape and as the police move in then blow up the abandoned farm house and make sure to leave nothing left of the kidnappers for the autopsy. The key would be if you are comfortable with telling the police you were grabbed that night and locked in a dark room. Never saw your kidnappers. Much less how you would escape.” He states and looks at her.

He pauses.
“I sense you are not totally comfortable with the anguish mom and dad are feeling. So, that is another option.” He adds as he moves his hips into her.
 
Feeling her brother slip inside of her once again took her breath from her. Becca felt her muscles wrap tightly around him even as her hips continued to move to the slow pace she had set. She listened to him, even caught the pauses for breaths as well as the moans that slipped from her and she couldn't help but melt into every sensation she felt.

As much as she hated putting her parents through the loss of her, she couldn't very well show up one day even with the story of not seeing her abductors and have everyone being okay with her just up and moving out of the blue. She moaned as her train of thought got lost to the sensation of Jake's hard cock sliding in and out of her. Her hands gripped his chest as her back arched a bit, "Mmmmm Jake you don't make it easy for me to think either."

Her body moved slowly over his, just savoring the feel of him as she tried to think and was having a very hard time doing just that. "I don't want mom and dad to suffer, but," she paused her motions so she could get this out before she lost it again, "if I show up, how would we explain my desire to all of a sudden move with you to Arizona?" Becca couldn't think of a reasonable explanation of why she would want to move, besides the obvious one which they couldn't reveal.

"All I know is I am coming with you, no matter what you decide," with that she leaned forward, feeling his cock slipping from her as she kissed his lips. Her hands pushed at his chest a moment, pushing her back onto his cock, "I love feeling you Jake, you feel so good." Becca slipped her hands from his chest and wrapped them around his shoulders while her body slowly moved over him, brushing her breast against his chest.
 
He started slowly sliding his cock in and out of her. Her hands gripped his chest as her back arched a bit, "Mmmmm Jake you don't make it easy for me to think either."

He smiled.
“Two can play that game.” He replied grinning.

"I don't want mom and dad to suffer, but," she paused

He looked at her intently.
"if I show up, how would we explain my desire to all of a sudden move with you to Arizona?"

“We wouldn’t move. I would stay here. I would turn down the job on the grounds of wanting to stay...for my family. We could then continue this relationship…even to the point that you decide to move in to help me with the bills.” He replied as he pumped a little harder and faster.

"All I know is I am coming with you, no matter what you decide," with that she leaned forward, feeling his cock slipping from her as she kissed his lips.

“Well it is up to you if you can act it out…then no one is upset when you return.” He states.

He takes a deep breath as he closes his eyes.
“Although…if you get pregnant…then we would have to move to somewhere like Arizona.” He adds and then gets back into rhythm.

"I love feeling you Jake, you feel so good." Becca slipped her hands from his chest and wrapped them around his shoulders.

“And you feel amazing Becca…I love you so much. I just want you to be happy. Having you as mine makes more happy than I can say.” He moans as he smiles.
 
Becca debated on everything that was said between the two of them and still couldn't come up with a way that didn't end up with them moving. When he mentioned her getting pregnant, Becca never really thought of it before and she didn't know why. They were having sex, he was her brother, so getting pregnant by him would be a big issue and yet it never dawned on her in the least.

Her body continued the slow movement over his, just savoring the feel of him in her arms as well as his cock sliding in and out of her. She kissed his lips softly, lovingly as their bodies moved together. Her mind was spinning with every possible combination of things and yet they had to make a decision and soon.

As much as Becca didn't want to lose her brother she knew that if something went wrong that that is exactly what would happen. She paused her movements, laying her head on his chest to listen to his pounding heart, hers pounding just as heavily. It almost seemed too good to be true, being there with him like this, in their own little world. But how could they keep this going? How could they get away with having their happy little world in reality.

"I don't want to take any chances Jake, not if the outcome has a possibility of losing you." Her eyes looked up to him, "I'm serious, I wouldn't know what I would do if you weren't in my life."
 
He kisses her and pumps inside of her with medium thrusts as he enjoys every sensation from each stroke.
“Damn you feel so amazing…I love you so much.” He moans.

"I don't want to take any chances Jake, not if the outcome has a possibility of losing you." Her eyes looked up to him, "I'm serious, I wouldn't know what I would do if you weren't in my life."

“If we go to Arizona…I am afraid we will be looking over our shoulder every day. I mean law enforcement won’t stop looking for your disappearance. Since I was technically the last to see you…I will be on their radar at least for a while. If I show up with a lookalike of my kidnapped sister…we will be back to gambling and relying on chance.” He states and pumps a few more strokes.

He takes a deep breath.
“In two years or so…this will blow over…no one will think anything of us moving away together to cut expenses. The only question is if you can stick to the story we will create.” He adds kissing her.
 
Feeling her brother's cock pumping inside of her while he talked made Becca shiver all over. She took a deep sighing breath knowing this was going to end up being the only way for them. Kissing his lips she nodded, "Okay, If I have to I will."

Her hands moved up to cup his cheeks, "I will play the good little kidnapped victim for you Jake." Slipping her hands to either side of his head she leaned up a bit sliding her body from his cock only to push back and slide him back into her. She moaned out her enjoyment of feeling him sinking into her time and again.

Becca was in no rush to finish this, in fact her movement were slow, almost a tease to them both as she built up what was inside of herself. "Jake you feel so good, I could do this every day and every night." Thoughts lingered in her head how they would pull certain things off, but in the end she gave over to the feeling her brother was giving her, his kisses, the feel of his body moving against hers as well as his cock sliding in and out of her.

Her body picking up speed above him, her breast swaying against his chest as her muscles began to tighten down on his cock, promising her orgasm would soon follow. Becca watched her brother's eyes, gathered in as many memories of this moment as she could, knowing deep down it may be awhile before they found themselves in each others arms again. Her breath panting softly as a light sheen of sweat coated over her skin and yet she didn't once stop the movement of her body. She was growing closer to that orgasm, another her own brother would give to her, "Make me cum Jake, make me cum all over you." Her hips tilting toward any possible thrusts he may do.
 
Kissing his lips she nodded, "Okay, If I have to I will."

He smiled and continued to pump in and out of her. She felt amazing.

Her hands moved up to cup his cheeks,
"I will play the good little kidnapped victim for you Jake."

“I am sorry but this is for the best. I don’t want to look over my shoulder.” He replies before she slid her body back in place as his cock went back into her.

Their rhythm resumed as they were back in sync. He moaned in pleasure. She felt better and better as their tempo picked up.

“Gawd I love you so much.” He said in a moan.

"Jake you feel so good, I could do this every day and every night."

“And we will do this every day and every night. But we have to get the plan in place.” He replied and smiled before going back to concentrating on pumping his hips into her each time she came down on his man meat.

The room filled with lust could only hear the sounds of their heavy breathing and moans of pleasure getting louder. They were both committed to that final climb toward the top of the mountain for their orgasm. They were both working hard as their bodies were grinding it out like machines. A bit of sweat was glistening off each of their naked bodies.

"Make me cum Jake, make me cum all over you."

He moved her to her back and took her missionary style. He pumped with very hard long strong strokes. It was almost immediate that he was pounding like he was in a sprint. Finally, he pumped with 5 hard distinct strokes slowly. It was like pounding stakes into the ground for a tent. He then arched his back and tensed up.
“OH YES YEA OH HELL YES I LOVE YOU!” He trembled then close dhis eyes as the wave hit him as he released his manseed deep inside of her. He then collapsed next to her.

It was a while before he regained his breathing.
“I love you so much. I just want you…to be the center of my life and let me love you like I know I can.” He said somberly.

After some light conversation, he got up and put his plan into work.

He emailed his parents and the police as if he was the kidnappers. He used hubs around the world to disguise the location of his transmission. He demanded $100 K in 48 hours.

He canceled the movers and advised the company in Arizona he was not taking the job. He advised his current employer that with his sister’s disappearance that he couldn’t move away. He especially was distraught until they get her back.

The last key to the plan was to get two cadavers. He was able to trace dental and finger print records and erase them so after burning the bodies they wouldn’t be able to trace who the guys are. The key now was to make a explosion and fire to destroy as much of the bodies as possible. He even thought over removing torsos and limbs. He didn’t want to give the autopsy anything to work with to declare the men were dead prior.

He had his work cut out and not a lot of time to get moving.

He did go over to his parents and acted suprised as they advised about the email. He volunteered to look at the transmission to the police shagrin. He did hold back as the police IT person came up empty. Jake was then allowed to get on his parent's computer to see what he could do.
 
Beca loved how her brother made her feel. The orgasms he pushed through her body as well as feeling him cum deep inside of her was like living in heaven. How did she ever stop herself from pursuing this sooner with him?

As he got together what he needed to she spent some of the time in bed, catching up on a little sleep, wrapping his scent around her as she did. Once fully rested she began to prepare what she was going to say to anyone that 'found' her. She knew it would be police and then her parents that would be questioning her and she knew the moment she stumbled over anything, it would ruin Jake's plan.

She spent hours at a time going over the story in her head. When she felt ready and prepared she waited for Jake to return to her. Beca knew she couldn't be found wearing anything nice, in fact she had to find the clothes he brought her here in and get them nice and dirty. What else would a woman look like after being held captive for so long? Beca spent the next few hours waiting on Jake and preparing her clothes for the 'rescue'.
 
Back
Top