Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!! I hope each of you had a good day and I hope each of us paused at some time today to gives thanks for those in our country that have fought to give us the freedoms we so enjoy. HiYa Red..it was a good weekend wasn't it??
 
Why thank you GG i did. And I hope everyone's day was as good as mine i enjoyed it just wish didn'yt have to return to work tomorrow :( oh well sleep well all.
 
Hope everyone sleeps well...as for me i am wide awake so i probably won't. Everyone take care.

Raven...remember forever and always:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Mornin everyone
This shortened work week starts out gloriously.
Hope all had a good weekend.
Finally got some sleep last night....feeling great.
See y'all later.
 
Good Morning everyone. Hope you all had a good Memorial Day and arrived home safe and sound.

:)
 
and i can thank diablo for that. Where it leads to now who knows. But he nedds to lay the hell off.

as I said wolf make sure you know who did it before you accuse. Diablo had nothing to do with it. He may not like you because of me, but you have the same problem. Both of ya'll are in love with me. That makes a bad situation worse. Check someone else. The someone that has a problem with you.:mad:

Des hon how are you doing?

Hope everyone has a great day.
 
Raven...As i have said before i know full well about mine and Diablo's problems and as you know that will probably never change. It takes two. As far as what is going on now, i told you that i am still checking into everyone involved. The results that i find will be revealed to all involved. Everyone involved will hear from me. Whether it be the last time or not.

Also, i am working on a letter for you that i will give you at a later date when i am finished.

love ya
:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Well it's another day down till the weekend i can't wait. I see that i need to say hi to all the people i don't know. I will try and come in more and learn about you. As for me i'm just a plain guy with a smile.
 
howdy everybody

Ravenstorm... I'm doing fine, thanks. I've been extremely busy at work lately so not here as much. I am also getting ready for a business trip to Las Vegas.
Anybody been to Vegas in the last couple of years? What's new out there besides the new mega casinos on the strip? I haven't been in about 6 years so I know things will be massively different.
 
I see that i need to say hi to all the people i don't know. I will try and come in more and learn about you. As for me i'm just a plain guy with a smile.

Hey Snooze-

Nice to meet you. I'm new here. You will probably find more than you ever wanted to know about me from my profile (maybe I should change that??)

I hope everyone is having a nice night.

Red
 
Hello redelicious nice to meet you i hope you find all the friends and warmth you seak. Sweet dreams all.
 
Mornin everyone.
Greetings snooze, red.
Hope to see y'all later.
Off to work.
 
Hello everyone. I hope everyone has had a great day. Just wanted to tell ya'll that this is my last week on lit. I have really enjoyed it here. I want to thank everyone for making me feel welcome up here. I hope to come back real soon though. :heart:
 
hey all...

Hey Red- Are you talking about Edisto Isle? how was Edisto? I used to spend a week there every summer with my Grandmother before she died. :)

Raven- Don't go!!!! you will be missed!

Has anyone seen PZ lately??

Hope everyone is good!
 
Hello navarre nice to meet you hope work wasn't too dificult. RavenStorm even though i don't know you from what i've gleamed from the thread your bright pressence will be missed. Well off to surf a little only two days till the weekend :).
 
Hi all, I hope you've been enjoying yourselves. surf?? Woooohooooo, I am so glad the water is almost warm enough to go surfing...lol, although I don't think that was the kind of surfing snooze was talking about. I guess it won't be too long now and we'll all be complaining about how hot it is outside and sunburns.
I hope everyone has a good night and don't play too hard....
 
Thank you snooze and SCB. It is nice to know that I will be missed if only for a second or two. lol
 
I'm sure you'll be missed for more than just a second or two Raven. *pouts* I hope you wont be gone for too long....*whispers* there's too much testosterone around here....
 
LOL Finest I know that. I will miss it. I have to hurry back. Too much happens up here for me to be gone too long...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top