Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin all.
I just stopped in at the love cafe and as soon as they can get the coffee IV started I'll head off to work.
Hope everyone is doing fine.
See y'all later.
 
Good Morning

Good Morning Everyone. Hope everyone's day goes well for them. Be safe and take care.

Raven...:kiss: Good morning sweetie. Hope you are feeling well today.

:heart: :rose:
 
Good Morning everyone.

Lap Dance???:p When, where? I believe this is better than the car wash thingy?:devil:

SCBT...Where does the line form?:D

Des, honey. I want you in my lap darling.:kiss:
 
Good afternoon all! I have to agree with tn_8tiv that a lap dance is far better than a car wash, although I can't complain about something that gets everyone wet. Have a good day everyone.
 
Afternoon finestsilk. I don't see anyone else around.
Must still be early.Naptime for me.
Later.

*sings*
Let it be… Let it be… Let it be… Let it be
 
Hi everybody

Tn.... you are such a sweet talker. You think you'd like a lap dance from me better than playing with a car wash thingy? Hmmmm.... there are tantalizing possibilities with both options. ;)

Navarre...I hope you have a good nap with naughty dreams.

FinestSilk.... a good friend of mine always says "wetter is better".

SCBT.... what other services do you offer?

RavenStorm.... sounds like you're good at alot of things besides lap dancing.

RavensWolf .... have you been a good boy lately?

GeorgiaGirl.... whatcha doin' babe?
 
Good Afternoon everyone.

Des...Hey there...how have you been. Always good..lol..won't say at what, keeping that one a secret. As far as Raven, she is definitely a woman of many talents.;)

Raven...Miss you lots and lots...143 4-ever:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Re: Hi everybody

Desdemona said:
Tn.... you are such a sweet talker. You think you'd like a lap dance from me better than playing with a car wash thingy? Hmmmm.... there are tantalizing possibilities with both options. ;)

Navarre...I hope you have a good nap with naughty dreams.

FinestSilk.... a good friend of mine always says "wetter is better".

SCBT.... what other services do you offer?

RavenStorm.... sounds like you're good at alot of things besides lap dancing.

RavensWolf .... have you been a good boy lately?

GeorgiaGirl.... whatcha doin' babe?

Thanks Des.
Had a good nap.The naughty dreans are yet to come.
Full of W, P, &V.
Look out World!
 
Last edited:
Des Wolf is never a good boy, but damn if he isn't great at being bad.

Wolf I know nothing about giving a lap dance. I couldn't get the world's most hard up man going. :devil:
 
Hello all i hope everyone is well sorry to hear about the spidey bite Des i hope your all better. As for me i'm looking forward to cooking out this weekend for Memorial day :). Sleep well everyone only one more day till weekend.
 
Mornin everyone.
Going to stop at the Love Cafe for a coffee IV before I head to work. Hope to see everyone later.
 
Re: Hi everybody

Desdemona said:
Tn.... you are such a sweet talker. You think you'd like a lap dance from me better than playing with a car wash thingy? Hmmmm.... there are tantalizing possibilities with both options. ;)


Des, I can imagine a lap dance with that car wash thingy:D Very thought provoking :p

Good morning everyone. TGIF

Let the party begin :)
 
Good Morning Neighbors!
I hope everyone is having a good end to the work week. Ya'll be careful out there on our roads this weekend...I think we all know how shitty our roads and drivers are...or at least that's why they say our insurance is so high right?? Ya'll be safe and I'll see ya around.
 
Good Morning!

Good Morning everyone.

Des...hope everything is better from the spider bite...hope you are well.

Finest...My work week is just getting started good...have to work nights the whole weekend....:(

Raven...If you ever get the chance...give me a call or come by if you can. 143:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Raven...hon..remember i am here...if you need me to watch the kids or if you need a place to get away, just let me know...if you want just to talk, then let me know. Remember, whatever it takes for you and the kids. 143 4-ever:heart: :kiss: :rose: luv ya
 
Good evening everyone, heres hoping for a happy and safe Memorial holiday for everyone. Be careful on the roads, there are some fools out there.

Dawn
 
Georgia Girl said:
Good evening everyone, heres hoping for a happy and safe Memorial holiday for everyone. Be careful on the roads, there are some fools out there.

Dawn

Hi Dawn, haven't seen you for a while.

Have a great Memorial Weekend.

Hugs and kisses hon.:kiss:
 
Hey all...have a great weekend!! I can't wait till sunday cause I get to go see John Mayer again and possibly meet him again!!!!! I am a happy girl!!!!!!!!! :D

If you have any suggestions for what I can do to be of service of you please pm them to me.:p I'm always up for suggestions...I think I have this sub part of me coming out- kinda odd...lol..I never really knew which one I was and if I was one...oh well...

I leave you all with the words of a friend of mine from school-

:pBe Good, and if you can't be good, be good at it ;) :p

licks and :kiss:s

SCBT
 
Hello Everyone and especially to you Wolf. I want to thank you for helping me all the time. You are a great friend. Thanks for everything and more.
 
Good Morning Everyone.

Hope everyone enjoyed their Friday Nite parties. I went out to a club where "The Chairman of the Board" was playing...nothing but 70's and 80's Carolina Beach Music. Absolutely great band.

If you get a chance to go where they are playing, I strongly recommend them. Fantastic band to dance to.:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top