Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgia Girl said:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Its hot as hell here in GA, I need some relief!

Roughneck, where are those pictures you promised oh so long ago?

TN....how is San Fran?

SB...glad you enjoyed the party.

SCBT....nice seeing you around.

Ravenswolf....hope you have a good day.

To any I missed, enjoy the day.

Dawn

Good morning everyone. San Francisco sure is a long way from home! But someone made my day go very well yesterday.;)

Everyone have a great day.
 
hey all....It is hot as blue blazes here!!! I think Im' going to stay inside the air conditiona nd play
 
Hi all, it's hot here too but thank god it's not as hot as it was yesterday. I hope everyone has been having a great day and staying cool. I know if this heat keeps up I'll be spending my days at the beach. Tn_8tiv and Navarre, I hope you have a safe trip and a safe return. *grabs a supersoaker*...does anyone need cooling off?
 
Hey all--- I'm new to NC

I just rolled into NC.... today! My first official day in NC by myseld! I'm all alone and it's so hot and sticky here... I should change my name to NCloving, I think....

anyways, I'd love to break the ice with a sexy neighbor.... just PM me, if any of you hot ladies wants to play....
 
huskie said:


How hot in South Ga????? Yesterday, in central NC it got up to 102. It cooled off, thank god, for baseball practice around 7 o'clock....... Fun practice too! Around 8:30 it was the kids (11 and 12 yr olds) aganst the parents.

110 here, we called our game due to heat. Our game today was to be at 6 but it was still over 100. Too hot for the little ones to be running and standing in the full sun.

TN....glad your day went well, hope the trip is equally nice.

Navarre....be careful.

SB.....whats up hot stuff?

Roughneck......where are the pictures?

Finestsilk.....wet me baby, wet me

SCBT....come join Silk and I for a soak down, maybe its wet t-shirt contest time. Hhhmm, who would win?

Ya'll have a good evening and stay cool.

Dawn
 
Hey GG doing good and you? Pssst wet t-shirt i don't know would be tough to judge i'm sure. I guess i could be forced to see and watch lol. Nite all i hope everyone sleeps well.
 
*grabs a supersoaker*...does anyone need cooling off?

I do! I do! (jumping up and down):D

It was hotternhell today and I don't think the A/C is working right.

Hope everyone has had a great day.

SC, any AV tips yet? I'm getting close too and have no ideas.

Red
 
Red- nope no ideas yet...

GG- Wet t-shirt contest?? sounds good to me but I don't have a cam to take pics of me :-(

finest- PLEASE SQUIRT ME!!!!

Hey Boys come out and play!!!!

licks and :kiss:s

SCBT
 
giggles and hooks a hose to the supersoaker...looks around and aims a steady stream at GG, then spots red and douses her well too...hmmmmm....ahhhhh, there's SCBT...lets loose on her as well....whoa...damn ya'll look good all wet! Flips the soaker up to my lips and blows across the nozzle...let the judging begin...ladies, strut your stuff!! Oh, I hope no one minds me waking them up so early for this contest....I figured it was cool enough now there'd be some good nipple shots...of course I could have used ice water to achieve that too....oh well, I'll know the next time I guess.


BTW....before you choose to blow across the nozzle of a supersoaker...make sure the water is turned off. I feel like one of those cartoon characters with water coming out of my ears.
 
and just so ya'll know I'm not nuts...I have to carry my kitty in to the vet for a urinalysis in the am. I confined him to a box which he is trying to rip apart and he's hollering something awful so sleep has eluded me to this point. *shakes head* The things we put up with for an animal we love.....
 
Mornin everyone.
Made it safely to NY after being taken apart TWICE by airport security. On the same flight. Do I look suspicious? Not fun.
It's kind of tough trying to communicate on Lit when you have a VERY slow dialup connection...especially when you're used to broadband.
I'll try to persevere and keep in touch.
Later y'all.
 
Finest i hope everything turns out ok at the vet. And as to the contest can i have a little water for my lap hehe.
 
Ok dawn, tell ya what. I'll send ya some of those pictures I promised ya, but ya have to send some back. :devil:
 
Roughneck said:
Ok dawn, tell ya what. I'll send ya some of those pictures I promised ya, but ya have to send some back. :devil:

You got it sweet stuff, just tell me when.

Dawn
 
then spots red and douses her well too

Damn that felt good! Now where did I put that towel?:confused:

BTW....before you choose to blow across the nozzle of a supersoaker...make sure the water is turned off. I feel like one of those cartoon characters with water coming out of my ears.

LOL. What an image.

PS Hope all went well at the vet.
 
That water was cold enough for my nipples to be showing some...

not alot to report here...kinda tired...my best friend announced that she is getting married so I'm kinda in shock too..lol

licks and :kiss:s

SCBT
 
That water was cold enough for my nipples to be showing some...

not alot to report here...kinda tired...my best friend announced that she is getting married so I'm kinda in shock too..lol

(trying to sneak a look at SCs nipples without being caught)

Are you in shock in a good or bad way?

Red
 
Well good morning all i hope you slepyt well. Off to work so keep my seat warm while i'm gone.
 
Mornin all.
Playing road warrior in upper NY state. After i finish my calls today we drive over to Maine.
I'll keep in touch.
Be back home on Friday.
 
Just when i get comfortable the show's over :(. Well i'm off to bed i hope to see more of y'all later lol. nite
 
Hey everybody

Hey everyone,
Haven't been on in a while, but now am back. Hope everyone has been doing well. Anyway take care and will talk to you all soon. Be safe and take care.:)
 
Red- in a good way..lol..they just always said it was going to be me first but I guess not :) and please don't sneak you are more than welcome to look at my nipples or more ;) anytime

Ravenswolf- I :heart: the song on your signature! My best friend ( another one) that I don't get to see very often..that's mine and his song!

sorry I've been absent- I had a mirgraine hit me like a freight train!

laters all

licks and :kiss:s

SCBT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top