Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you well SCBT i hope you know you can talk to any of us here and we would be happy to give you a shoulder. As to the shag dancing i'm lucky to do the classic can't dance shuffle :( lol. Nite all i wish you fabulous dreams and a bright tomorrow. :)
 
SCblondetiger said:
hey ya'll.....My heads been swimming with some stuff that's going on in R/L death and all...it's not fun...not my death but a family members....I'm ok :D Just checkin in on my carolina thread dwellers!

Hey Moe! Wassup?

licks and :kiss:s

SCBT

I'm so sorry SC. If there is anything I can do . . .

Red
 
Re: Dancing

Moe123 said:
Hey Red do you think we could go to Raven's class together? We could be dancing partners ya know. What do you think? :)

Not afraid I'll step on yr toes?? I have this annoying tendency to want to lead (bit of a control freak:rolleyes: )
 
Red and Moe would love to give lessons. Maybe that is what I should start doing for a living giving dance lessons. I can teach the line dances, shag, and woohooo even a table, lap, and pole dance or two. lol

Hope everyone has a great day.
 
RavenStorm said:
Red and Moe would love to give lessons. Maybe that is what I should start doing for a living giving dance lessons. I can teach the line dances, shag, and woohooo even a table, lap, and pole dance or two. lol

Hope everyone has a great day.

Now that I'd like to learn:D

:kiss: Red
 
Danc'in lesson

I wouldn't mind at all Red. But please try not to step to to much:)
Raven said she could teach us both! I hope she want kidding. That means that you get to give a lap dance and then I getto give you one. Does that sound fare to you? Think about it and let me know. Hope everyone is having a great day! Talk to ya'll later.

Moe:)
 
Re: Danc'in lesson

Moe123 said:
I wouldn't mind at all Red. But please try not to step to to much:)
Raven said she could teach us both! I hope she want kidding. That means that you get to give a lap dance and then I getto give you one. Does that sound fare to you? Think about it and let me know. Hope everyone is having a great day! Talk to ya'll later.

Moe:)

Just as long as I get plenty of practice . . .:devil:
 
HiYaS Everyone!! It looks like everyone had been doing fairly well around here and that's a good thing. SCBT, my thoughts and prayers will be with you as you struggle through this trying time.

Now to the dance lessons.....is it possible to just be the person the lapdances are practiced on?
 
*Sighs* .. didn't get much 'puter time tonight .. hope to catch yall later .. Man .. I need something more than one liners LOL
 
Good Morning Everyone.

Has anyone heard from Des or Dawn? Haven't seen them around lately.

Have a great day and enjoy the late spring day.

Jim
 
College World Series

Hey anybody planning to watch this? I hope its a good game.


GO COCKS!!!!!!!!
 
Hey everybody, Red i knew you were my kind of people. I hope the Gamecocks win the next two games for sure :).
 
snoozebutton said:
Hey everybody, Red i knew you were my kind of people. I hope the Gamecocks win the next two games for sure :).

Likes being SBs "kind of people"

;)

Red
 
Practice

Red you can get all the practice you want! You just let me know when you would like to start. Who knows all three of us might learn a thing or two from each other. :) What do you think Red? I hope everyones having a great day! Talk to ya'll later.


Moe
 
Re: Practice

Moe123 said:
Red you can get all the practice you want! You just let me know when you would like to start. Who knows all three of us might learn a thing or two from each other. :) What do you think Red? I hope everyones having a great day! Talk to ya'll later.


Moe

My goodness, but someone is eager!!! Thats okay, its always nice to have motivated students:D
 
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

One down one to go i love it :D . I:heart: it. Well i hope everyone sleeps as contented as me Sweet Dreams
 
Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

snoozebutton said:
One down one to go i love it :D . I:heart: it. Well i hope everyone sleeps as contented as me Sweet Dreams

Yep, the game next Friday should be really exciting!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top