Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey yall ... stoppin' in to say hi ..... WOW .. I can actually keep up ..... but if ya really want my attention ... just PM me ... and I'll get back to you in a day or so .... just too much to sift through on the boards and not enough time during the day ... well I could .. but I think the wife would just get pissed ... if I stayed here all the time :D

BTW ... the wife and I were born and rasied in NW NC .... now we're in the Mid West of the US for the time being.
 
Red- would my tongue work to dry you off? btw nice pics ;) those will keep any girl happy for awhile...

*goes and jumps in a pool*
 
Red- would my tongue work to dry you off? btw nice pics those will keep any girl happy for awhile...

*goes and jumps in a pool*

I think that would be perfect.

Thanks I'm glad u like:devil:

Red
 
Hi every one. Sorry to just jump in like this but I just wanted to get my two cents in. I am born and raised in good ole' NC. It sure makes me feel amighty proud to see that there's so may of ya'll out there. I hope we just keepa coming out of the wood work. Everyone keep up the good stories as well and the post. Well I'll be agoing now. Talk to ya'll soon.

Moe :rolleyes:
 
Hmmmmmm....it looks like wet is still a topic in here.
*grabs my toy and ooops...blushes* I don't think it meant that kind of wet. *runs and jumps in the pool trying to make as big of a splash as I can* Mmmmm...I needed to be cooled off some.
 
Wanted to stop in and say good morning. And I see when I am gone for a few days I miss everything.:kiss:
 
FinestSilk said:
Hmmmmmm....it looks like wet is still a topic in here.
*grabs my toy and ooops...blushes* I don't think it meant that kind of wet. *runs and jumps in the pool trying to make as big of a splash as I can* Mmmmm...I needed to be cooled off some.

Um Hmmm...any kind of wet is ok FS.:p

Good morning everyone. Hope today is good for all of y'all.
 
Hmmmmmm....it looks like wet is still a topic in here.

Shoot - it's 95+ dregrees in here and everyone is runnin around half nekkid - and some of us are buck nekkid (looks over at SC). One way or the other, we are all gonna have to get wet:D

(Jumps in pool, playfully splashes FS)
 
Hey Everyone!

Finally my weekend starts today...long weekend time. WooHoo!!
Hope everyone's day has gone well and safe. Time to kick back and take it easy and maybe a little kicking up my heels this weekend who knows. Well take care everyone and be safe:rose:
 
Hot and Sticky

Hey ya'll I going to jump in here again. I would like to say Hello to everyone my name is Moe. But you can call me Moe. It's so very wonderful to hear about all you hot and sticky people out there. I can understand why. Everyones runing around half nekkid( just to repeat what was said earlier) and 100% horny so I can understand why ya'll are running for the pool. Sure wish I had one to go jump in. If any one wouldn't mind sharing the pool please let me in. I promis i'll be good. Well ya'll be good if not good be good at it.


Moe
 
Mornin all.
Kind of disappointed at the 'Canes.
Well.....next year.
Got some rain down here last night...cooled things off.
Looking forward to a nice, not to hot weekend.
See y'all later.
 
Good Morning everyone. Hope y'all have a great day and for us Fathers ...have a great Father's Day weekend.
 
Yes the weekend is here :) i hope it cools down i know i'm going to enjoy the sunshine. Red i like the new av. Sleep well and think cool thoughts.
 
snoozebutton said:
Yes the weekend is here :) i hope it cools down i know i'm going to enjoy the sunshine. Red i like the new av. Sleep well and think cool thoughts.

Well, thanks sb;)

Its a beautiful day so far. Everyone go out and have some fun!!

Red
 
Stopping by .. seein' what's goin' on ..... well gonna go and watch the race
 
Bump Bump Bump!!!

Heeeey, anybody here shag? I have always wanted to learn, but husband won't take me dancing.

Have a great day y'all
Red
 
Hello everyone. I hope everyone has had a great day. I know how to shag Red. But it seems that no one else knows how around here.
 
RavenStorm said:
Hello everyone. I hope everyone has had a great day. I know how to shag Red. But it seems that no one else knows how around here.

And here it is the state dance and everything. What a shame!
 
Teach me to dance Red

Red I learn really quick! I feel bad I dont know how to shag :( I am from NC myself But I bet you would be a GREAT teacher. So If and when you feel like it I'll be more than glad to go with you anytime! You just let me know.


Moe:rolleyes:
 
Re: Teach me to dance Red

Moe123 said:
Red I learn really quick! I feel bad I dont know how to shag :( I am from NC myself But I bet you would be a GREAT teacher. So If and when you feel like it I'll be more than glad to go with you anytime! You just let me know.


Moe:rolleyes:

Noo, I can't do it either. It's Ravenstorm giving out lessons.

Hey Raven - you've got a class. When can we start?

;) Red
 
Dancing

Hey Red do you think we could go to Raven's class together? We could be dancing partners ya know. What do you think? :)
 
hey ya'll.....My heads been swimming with some stuff that's going on in R/L death and all...it's not fun...not my death but a family members....I'm ok :D Just checkin in on my carolina thread dwellers!

Hey Moe! Wassup?

licks and :kiss:s

SCBT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top