Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone...er...should I say afternoon.
Getting to bed at 3:00 in the AM is sometines tough....but enjoyable.
Well, off to sit in the sun at the pool.
Later, y'all.
 
Well it's another great day outside. You may regret getting me started Red once i get this talkin started i'm hard to shut up lol. Everyone enjoy today cause i'm sure the hot stuff will return. Have a great day and smile you never know who may be looking at you.
 
The Rooster said:
Kinda slow today ..... at least it makes it easy to keep up :)

That it does Rooster, that it does.

Good Afternoon everyone! I hope each of you are enjoying this nice day we have here in our carolina's. Me, lol...I'd be at the beach if I wasn't still burnt and hurting from the other day. I think I'm going to have to put a snake av up in a day or two because I'm sure I'll be shedding some skin. Take care all...I'm off to watch the end of the Nascar race.
 
Hey every1-

Wow, it was nice today, wasn't it?

FS, love the new av. Very nice.

Keep talking SB, and don't worry about it. I like a good conversationalist;)

Red
 
I miss my beach

Hey all...unlike my profile says I'm not at MB anymore....I wish I was but I'm up in the upstate of SC....

Hi David- Carolina Thread is a nice little place to call home :) just jump in and have fun.

*sneaks up behind FS and Red with a supersoaker behind my back and squirts them*

:D

licks and :kiss:s

SCBT
 
I moved from the upstate (spartanburg) not too long ago to Burlington, NC. I do miss the upstate though....'specially my friends there.
 
Well Red when you need an ear bend mine anytime. Welcome to the upstate SCBT at least we're close to the mountains :). Welcome Tubo hope you enjoy it here i do.
 
Morning everyone.
Beautiful day today.
SC,Turbo,Snooze,Red..have a good day.
Later y'all.
 
hey all...I grew up up here so I'm not like new to the area...just missing where I live most of the year..:)

Red- that was the plan...to get you ALL wet. :devil: you don't mind do you?? :rose:


licks and :kiss:s

SCBT
 
Good Morning everyone. I hope everyone had a good night's sleep and an even better day to be had ahead of them.
 
*prying his eyes open with a screwdriver*

Yep FS, had a good night's sleep. All of 3 hours...
I don't think I'll ever learn.
A good day to all....Time for work.
Later y'all.
 
Finally fell asleep and i feel great have the day off :). Hope everyone has a short work day and fun evening.
 
Hey everyone...Just thought i would stop by and say hello. Hope everyone's day goes well. Be safe and take care:rose:
 
Good Morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day and maybe we can get the ladies to open up the car wash to day to keep cool.

Good to see you back Des. Missed you.
 
Good Mornin......

Whos on water restrictions now?????

My Bleepen Yard is Dieing!!!!
 
Hey everyone

Hope everyone's day goes well for them. For me it is starting off good. Got to work and decided i wanted to take the day off...so i came home...lol.

Take care and be safe all

And for one special person out there...143 4-ever...you know who you are:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
It could be better if we could have some rain. I heard this morning that it would take a hurricain to give us back all the rain we have missed out on in the past four years.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top