Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
DDzGal said:
nope my "boy toy" lives within a 5 min drive from me... :devil: but it is good to have one everywhere you go :devil: making notes...of burlington :devil:

We couldn't meet at your place then, your boy would hear your screams that close
 
Lickaway said:
I'm just wondering if its ok for a single guy to post on this thread, I have been reading back a few pages and looks like most everyone is spoken far?

It is absolutely ok to post :) This thread is for everyone..in fact, my husband, CP, and I met here on this thread :)
 
LunarKitten said:
It is absolutely ok to post :) This thread is for everyone..in fact, my husband, CP, and I met here on this thread :)
(lunar) yes they both met here and very sweet to :D and have a addorable lil baby :rose:
 
LunarKitten said:
It is absolutely ok to post :) This thread is for everyone..in fact, my husband, CP, and I met here on this thread :)

Thank You, he's a lucky man, if that is you in your pic.
 
DDzGal said:
lol..not to hot where i am in ontario...this morning was 8 degrees celcius..lil chilly had to put the heat on in my car...lol :rolleyes:


I think it's 99F (37C) here :( :(
 
DDzGal said:
oh he don,t care..LOL...he would prolly enjoy it..LOL :nana: :devil:

No he wouldn't, hang his head in shame after he saw what I'd do to you, lol, few days, bad lil toy
 
LunarKitten said:
I think it's 99F (37C) here :( :(
i don,t think its been that hot here all summer..LOL...we are getting our fall weather now :rolleyes: pretty soon snow another month to go :rolleyes:
 
DDzGal said:
i don,t think its been that hot here all summer..LOL...we are getting our fall weather now :rolleyes: pretty soon snow another month to go :rolleyes:


:eek: :eek:

She said the "s" word!!!

:eek: :eek:
 
QUOTE=LunarKitten]Yup, that's me :D When I was lactating they were even bigger lol[/QUOTE] :eek: thats crazy big :D
 
ok, This is going to prove I'm new here, Something says I have a private message, where do I read those at?
 
Lickaway said:
I like snow blowers!!!
lol...NOT ME..lol...did you figure out how to do the pms? i don,t send them to people..i think if you have something to say just say it..LMAO...just my opinion...i get alot of them as well thou..lol..most of the time i ignore them..lol ;)
 
off to go for a hike have a great day..i be back later on...nice chatting with ya lick...was fun :nana:
 
Lickaway said:
ok, This is going to prove I'm new here, Something says I have a private message, where do I read those at?

Never mind I got it. OK I'm a male and old 41
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top