Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
somberReality said:
Not sure if i said hello here, so........hello! :) NC here among the hellish humidity !!!

Welcome and must say WOW you look fantastic and fact have three kids and look that good blew me away.
 
somberReality said:
Not sure if i said hello here, so........hello! :) NC here among the hellish humidity !!!

Hello hope you are having a great night. Great picture. Hope to see more of you :devil: :rose:
 
Snoozebutton2 said:
Welcome and must say WOW you look fantastic and fact have three kids and look that good blew me away.
I'm gonna bite you... you realize.... I don't even care if you punish me, love..... I'm gonna bite you.
(and you punishing me is extremely pleasurable)
 
AboutFace said:
I'm gonna bite you... you realize.... I don't even care if you punish me, love..... I'm gonna bite you.
(and you punishing me is extremely pleasurable)

Good evening, my what an uplifting picture you have, need a hand? :devil:
 
AboutFace said:
I'm gonna bite you... you realize.... I don't even care if you punish me, love..... I'm gonna bite you.
(and you punishing me is extremely pleasurable)

Then will just have to slide that bit gag on you as punish you. :)
 
DDzGal said:
on this thread anyone and everyone posts on here..just post away and have fun DD and i have been friends for several years..i have put up with him... ;) :nana: :D

You've had to put up with me? I thought it was the other way around. :confused:


Me thinks I might need to duck on that one. hehehehehe
 
Darq.Desirez said:
You've had to put up with me? I thought it was the other way around. :confused:


Me thinks I might need to duck on that one. hehehehehe
well that is the case...no need to duck i will shot you and not miss no worries about that.......
 
Ok, I'm just to lazy to go thru all the posts, plus am at work and they may not like the idea of me taking quality time. So hello everyone. Hope each has a good day.
 
Darq.Desirez said:
Ok, I'm just to lazy to go thru all the posts, plus am at work and they may not like the idea of me taking quality time. So hello everyone. Hope each has a good day.
working eh?..."slacker" or shall i call you "pooch fucker"? :rolleyes:
 
coyotepondering said:
:eek: thats crazy big :D

*hugs DDZ*

And yes, they got up to HHs as I recall. Kind of scared me actually, lol.[/QUOTE]
:eek: :eek: thats crazy...lol...how are you doing? keeping busy with your writings? :D :kiss:
 
DDzGal said:
(((((About)))))))) nice to see ya!! hows the renos coming? :D
Done now! :nana: Turned out beautifully. (there are a few pics posted in my garden thread)
Life can start to return to normal.
How's things with you?
 
AboutFace said:
Done now! :nana: Turned out beautifully. (there are a few pics posted in my garden thread)
Life can start to return to normal.
How's things with you?
glad to hear that.***** is ok...lil "under the weather " today but other then that its fine....i was off early today thou..WHOO HOO..lol...yeah beautiful gardens you have very nice.. :D
 
DDzGal said:
:eek: :eek: thats crazy...lol...how are you doing? keeping busy with your writings? :D :kiss:

Writing is keeping me very busy though of late doctor's appointments, school registrations for the teenager and so forth seem to be the bigger time investment.
 
DDzGal said:
well that is the case...no need to duck i will shot you and not miss no worries about that.......


Ok.. just shoot me then. But make sure it's fatal. I've already survived one gunshot, and don't want to go thru that again. :p
 
somberReality said:
Not sure if i said hello here, so........hello! :) NC here among the hellish humidity !!!


Howdy neighbor to the north! Welcome to the thread!
 
coyotepondering said:
:eek: thats crazy big :D

*hugs DDZ*

And yes, they got up to HHs as I recall. Kind of scared me actually, lol.[/QUOTE]

Kiju!!!!!! They will overtake Tokyo any day now lol
 
Snoozebutton2 said:
Hello, I hope you are resting well and had a wonderfulful weekend. I see I missed you last night. :(


my weekend was my last one of freedom..lol... this teaching thing is tiring and the kids aren't even there yet.. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top