Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
DDzGal said:
lol...NOT ME..lol...did you figure out how to do the pms? i don,t send them to people..i think if you have something to say just say it..LMAO...just my opinion...i get alot of them as well thou..lol..most of the time i ignore them..lol ;)

OH ok, scratch that idea then, lol
 
DDzGal said:
ropes ^perk^ :devil:

*grins*

Come down to the Fireplay Demo I'm doing for TECKC, near Raleigh, NC August 25th... I've promised my demo model a rope play scene... could tie the both of ya up! ;) :devil:
 
Lickaway said:
Thank You, he's a lucky man, if that is you in your pic.

I'll vouch for Lunar, even though that pic doesn't show her face... she's a lovely gal and CP is a lucky man! :D
 
Snoozebutton2 said:
Ohhhh helllll yeah I'm so tired but sooooo happy with FetishCon trip. Tampa was hot in more than one way.
Sounds like the trip was good..... fantastic!
Welcome back, though. It's good to see you around again. :kiss:
 
Evil_Geoff said:
That can be negotiated, hon, with CP's permission of course... :devil: ;)

I have no objection. I'll admit that I don't let lunar play with just anyone, actually I'm rather possessive of my slave, but after speaking with you and based on your reputation I'm fine with it so long as its discussed properly before hand. Sometime in private I'll tell you about the very well known presenter who will not play with lunar again after they stepped outside the bounds of our negotiation during an event and nearly got my fist in their face.

Actually I need to go by Lowes and pick up a bunch of good cotton rope. I've traditionally leaned towards hemp, which is pretty standard for a lot of good reasons, but recently come to feel the good cotton ropes have gotten a bad rap and tossed aside often without fair consideration .... but I'm meandering off onto my rigging obsessions....
 
Evil_Geoff said:
I'll vouch for Lunar, even though that pic doesn't show her face... she's a lovely gal and CP is a lucky man! :D

*blush*

Awww...I'm the lucky one...he puts up with my Samminess :D
 
*sigh*

We really need to get a new toy bag together...our old one, along with four or so floggers we had specially made for us, burned up in a fire :(
 
LunarKitten said:
*sigh*

We really need to get a new toy bag together...our old one, along with four or so floggers we had specially made for us, burned up in a fire :(

You play with fire = good
Fire plays with you = bad

Ironically our fire cupping set survived, lol.

I have a bad feeling the above spelling is just plain wrong but I'm too distracted to get it right.
 
Last edited:
coyotepondering said:
You play with fire = good
Fire plays with you = bad

Ironically our fire cupping set survived, lol.

I have a bad feeling the above spelling is just plain wrong but I'm too distracted to get it right.


Distracted? *flash* Why is that? *flash*
 
I may need to apologize to a couple ladies and their men friends. I was here earlier today and was a bit out of line at least more so than I'm comfortable with. i was out of line, I'm not going to blame the vodka because it can't type, so sorry I meant no disrespect and I will do better by the ladies on Lit from now on.

Everyone have a good night, I'm going looking for a bottle of Tylenol now, lol
 
QUOTE=Lickaway]I may need to apologize to a couple ladies and their men friends. I was here earlier today and was a bit out of line at least more so than I'm comfortable with. i was out of line, I'm not going to blame the vodka because it can't type, so sorry I meant no disrespect and I will do better by the ladies on Lit from now on.

Everyone have a good night, I'm going looking for a bottle of Tylenol now, lol[/QUOTE]



Oh, I didn't see anything you typed that was out of line :)

Hope the head feels better soon :kiss:
 
LunarKitten said:
QUOTE=Lickaway]I may need to apologize to a couple ladies and their men friends. I was here earlier today and was a bit out of line at least more so than I'm comfortable with. i was out of line, I'm not going to blame the vodka because it can't type, so sorry I meant no disrespect and I will do better by the ladies on Lit from now on.

Everyone have a good night, I'm going looking for a bottle of Tylenol now, lol



Oh, I didn't see anything you typed that was out of line :)

Hope the head feels better soon :kiss:[/QUOTE]


You are more than kind dear lady. Thank you. :rose:
 
Lickaway said:
I'm just wondering if its ok for a single guy to post on this thread, I have been reading back a few pages and looks like most everyone is spoken far?


not everyone is spoken for.. any and everyone is welcome although
I'm guesing someone alrady addressed this
 
DDzGal said:
QUOTE=LunarKitten]Yup, that's me :D When I was lactating they were even bigger lol
:eek: thats crazy big :D[/QUOTE]

*hugs DDZ*

And yes, they got up to HHs as I recall. Kind of scared me actually, lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top