Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
{{{{{{{{{Lunar}}}}}}}} Nice to see you. Wow, less than two months now.

Yup, the countdown is starting lol I can't wait to see what she looks like...everyone sees the belly now and the normal "haven't you had that baby yet" "omg that's a HUGE belly!" and such comments are very common lol

Man, I love the belly! If I could only have the belly AND the energy of not being pregnant lol
 
Wonderful that you are feeling well, Lunar! These last weeks will fly by way too quickly. :rose: :)

Yeah, I went out into the garden this morning and planted squash and zucchini and some cucumbers and cantelope :D By then, I was exhausted and had to come in for a nap lol
 
Yeah, I went out into the garden this morning and planted squash and zucchini and some cucumbers and cantelope :D By then, I was exhausted and had to come in for a nap lol

I remember and really don't miss that feeling of being tired. Just don't over do it. Keep your strength for when you need it.... delivery. (so says the natural birther :D)
 
Yup, the countdown is starting lol I can't wait to see what she looks like...everyone sees the belly now and the normal "haven't you had that baby yet" "omg that's a HUGE belly!" and such comments are very common lol

Man, I love the belly! If I could only have the belly AND the energy of not being pregnant lol

Yeah, I went out into the garden this morning and planted squash and zucchini and some cucumbers and cantelope :D By then, I was exhausted and had to come in for a nap lol

Oh my!! I think you should listen to About Face. :D
 
I remember and really don't miss that feeling of being tired. Just don't over do it. Keep your strength for when you need it.... delivery. (so says the natural birther :D)

This will be my third Csection. I have HUGE babies and tiny hips lol (oldest was 8.15 and the youngest was 8.5 - and I'm just 5 foot) This one is looking to be large, also. (Ultrasound shows she's definately her daddy's daughter - legs are much much longer than average lol - CP is over 6 foot)

I tried for three days to deliver the first - with no pain killers - and we were shooting for a vbac with the youngest - but odds turned out to be only about a 10% possible success rate with her final weight analysis on ultrasound. This time around, there is no question of vbac, too much scar tissue and too high a risk for hemmoraging if we try for a natural birth. :( Tiny hips totally suck!
 
Oh my!! I think you should listen to About Face. :D

CP doesn't give me much choice...he lets me have about 15 or 20 minutes of stubborn time and then it's back inside or taking it easy on a lawn chair when we're working out in the yard.

He takes really good care of me *dreamy sigh*
 
I SOOOOO don't have the small hips problem. ;) BUT.... my first was a 10# 22 inch baby that happened to have a 15 inch head and a 15 1/2 inch chest. Can you say OUCH???????

Have you picked a date yet? That's the one thing that I'd like about a planned C. I hate surprises. :)
 
I SOOOOO don't have the small hips problem. ;) BUT.... my first was a 10# 22 inch baby that happened to have a 15 inch head and a 15 1/2 inch chest. Can you say OUCH???????

Have you picked a date yet? That's the one thing that I'd like about a planned C. I hate surprises. :)

We're doing all the testing now, to keep up with how she is doing with lung development - we won't let them do amnio testing, so it's all ultrasound, at least until we're closer to her being a healthier age to come out. But we're figuring she will be a May baby and not a June baby. I have a bad habit of my blood pressuring going up in the last trimester, this time is no different - low side is starting to creep up. So we might end up on bedrest before midMay and schedule the birth for the last of May. I am much more comfy with three weeks early than doing amnio every week to see when her lungs are mature and run the possbility of my water breaking prematurely lol
 
I had to have an amnio with my first at about 11 weeks, I think it was. (major problems) I've never been so scared in my entire life as I was at that time. If it hadn't been such as issue, I'd not have taken the risk.

Just take it easy and take care of YOU. *hugs* :rose: Not much longer now. :)
 
I had to have an amnio with my first at about 11 weeks, I think it was. (major problems) I've never been so scared in my entire life as I was at that time. If it hadn't been such as issue, I'd not have taken the risk.

Just take it easy and take care of YOU. *hugs* :rose: Not much longer now. :)

:kiss::kiss:
 
CP doesn't give me much choice...he lets me have about 15 or 20 minutes of stubborn time and then it's back inside or taking it easy on a lawn chair when we're working out in the yard.

He takes really good care of me *dreamy sigh*

{{{{{{Lunar}}}}}}}}} :kiss: I am so happy to hear all of that! :)
 
I SOOOOO don't have the small hips problem. ;) BUT.... my first was a 10# 22 inch baby that happened to have a 15 inch head and a 15 1/2 inch chest. Can you say OUCH???????

Have you picked a date yet? That's the one thing that I'd like about a planned C. I hate surprises. :)


Your hips are just fine :)
 
Been offline a few days for the most part. Just built my new PC so things should return to normal soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top