AboutFace
Just be nice!
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2006
- Posts
- 14,171
That would do it.
I'm headed that way Sunday.
Wanna stop by to eat me..... oops... I mean have lunch or a drink or something?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That would do it.
I'm headed that way Sunday.
Well, "Paid" is a rather subjective term. I'm sure we could work out a lovely floral arrangement.![]()
Having a father who works in a garden department of a local store. I think I might have access to lots of trading materials.Flowers!!!!!Ha! Trade maybe.....

Having a father who works in a garden department of a local store. I think I might have access to lots of trading materials.![]()
Well, rope is a given. You must always have some of that laying around for "emergencies".Perfect dear! Mmmm.... rope would be good!
Wanna stop by to eat me..... oops... I mean have lunch or a drink or something?![]()
Yes, I can be.You're dessert!
I think that I want to see your idea of an emergency.Well, rope is a given. You must always have some of that laying around for "emergencies".

It will be arranged young lady. Right now I have another emergency that I am slapping on my desk.I think that I want to see your idea of an emergency.![]()
Wish that I could help, babe.It will be arranged young lady. Right now I have another emergency that I am slapping on my desk.![]()
Oh, think I'll have to go check then. Trying t keep this monster under control, but he's being a cheeky monkey poking out of my boxers to look around.Wish that I could help, babe.
(you've got mail, btw)
Yes, I can be.![]()
Received loud and clear finally. Issues in my area with internet/phones, oh goody.Wish that I could help, babe.
(you've got mail, btw)
Received loud and clear finally. Issues in my area with internet/phones, oh goody.
Oh, think I'll have to go check then. Trying t keep this monster under control, but he's being a cheeky monkey poking out of my boxers to look around.![]()

But would you be?
I'm thinking strawberry shortcake and lots of whipped cream.
(whipped cream is an all year thing)Well, he is here right now. =PI'll get a handle on that monster one day.![]()
Well, he is here right now. =P
I'm sure you forgot something. Back in a few minutes, need to carry pups out to pee.And I'm back among the house full of people. Dammit.![]()
I'm sure you forgot something. Back in a few minutes, need to carry pups out to pee.

Now you're trying to make me blush.But nothing would be enough time to give you the attention you deserve, dear.![]()
Now you're trying to make me blush.![]()
Help! I was shaving and nicked myself right inside my pussy lips.. i have plans this evening any suggestions on how to make it not sting during sex or oral sex?
lol Thanks.. but he did that and it made it feel all betteruhhhhhh
come over and I'll kiss it better?