Delisemoa=Deli'cious :)

Just wish I worked in your office.

Can't wait to see what you have planned for tomorrow

x
 
So one of you lovely guys challenged me to do something naughty this week. The challenge is not to wear a bra for an entire week at work (just wear some kind of underneath support like a thin top or something) and to post everyday a pic with what I'm wearing.
Yeah, so here goes nothing...

That is just cruel..hot..but cruel...but you could work for me! lol
 
So one of you lovely guys challenged me to do something naughty this week. The challenge is not to wear a bra for an entire week at work (just wear some kind of underneath support like a thin top or something) and to post everyday a pic with what I'm wearing.
Yeah, so here goes nothing...

This is just super sexy!! I love gazing at a beautiful woman dressed like this. :kiss:

attachment.php


It was very very interesting :) Definitely a couple of guys were checking me out constantly...and some female colleagues also :D
I'm trying to be even more daring tomorrow and check the reaction ;)

Your co-workers were super lucky today!! That is one sexy show you put on!! I can't wait to see what's in store for tomorrow!! :devil::devil:

:rose::rose:
 
So one of you lovely guys challenged me to do something naughty this week. The challenge is not to wear a bra for an entire week at work (just wear some kind of underneath support like a thin top or something) and to post everyday a pic with what I'm wearing.
Yeah, so here goes nothing...

*faints*

soo f'n hawt!!! :heart:
 
oh my!!!

I am hard awesome pic! I would love to hear the details and photos of the outfits you wear for thr rest of the week!
Pm me if you want my naughty thoughts about your pic

Fredrock
 
No other words needed :)

Hmmm

I wouldn't be giving you a tissue

I'd be slowly sucking on your fingers, one at a time
the I'd move up to your neck, and start tracing kisses up towards your ear...

well that of course would just be the beginning...
 
So one of you lovely guys challenged me to do something naughty this week. The challenge is not to wear a bra for an entire week at work (just wear some kind of underneath support like a thin top or something) and to post everyday a pic with what I'm wearing.
Yeah, so here goes nothing...

What lucky coworkers you have!
 
Such a prim and proper Lady Deli :p :p ...I find I enjoy you when your away from work much more :devil:

Happy Hump Day Deli ...

attachment.php


Thanks for Sharing .... :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
I do wish ..

I wish I worked in your office, but then I'd be tented all day. Might make it a little hard to work. I'd really have to remember my towel then

You'll have to continue this ... the idea of the hidden, sexy and forbidden is enticing beyond measure ...

thank you for sharing, you hot and gorgeous gal..
 
OMG, it just keeps getting better!

I can't wait to hear about your day. I'm sure the men are noticing a pattern.

attachment.php
 
Back
Top