Delisemoa=Deli'cious :)

Thursday outfit...

And no, I am not going to work in my panties, I just took the pics before putting my jeans on :D

You like quite delectible!!!

attachment.php


I only wish I could look at this view all day!!!

attachment.php
 
I am really enjoying seeing what you are wearing each day. Have you been getting any interesting looks from your coworkers? I would have to walk by each hour to just to see how you are doing.
 
Wow, that can I say, that's really the way to finish a week.

No one is going to get any work done today :)

Very hot!

attachment.php
 
Happy TGIF Deli ... enjoy your weekend Good Looking :)

attachment.php


Thanks for Sharing .... :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Your pictures are beyond accurate description...due to being tongue tied and drooling!
 
teknight said:
I know you're getting ready to go to work, but this pic's gonna accompany me to my dreaims. :)

Scarbici usor! :D
I hope you had very very sweet dreams...maybe wet also :p
Multumesc :)

You really get my blood pressure up, I lust you in a big way. I love these pictures!
Thank you Trap. I guess I'm better than coffee :p

Wow, that can I say, that's really the way to finish a week.

No one is going to get any work done today :)

Very hot!
Thx. People in my office are really good professionals...they manage to get work done and sneak a pick at my boobs also hehe.

There is absolutely no way I'd be able to focus if I had to work near you.
I bet there must be women in your office that come to work without wearing a bra and people still manage to get work done hehe.

what a great week!
Indeed it was!

Happy TGIF Deli ... enjoy your weekend Good Looking
Thanks for Sharing ....
Thank you HD...a gentleman like always. A great weekend to you too!

I'd love to look up and see you standing over me just like that.
Ummm...good morning! (your line would be great for the "if you woke up with the person above you" thread)

Your pictures are beyond accurate description...due to being tongue tied and drooling!
Hey sweet voice, how are you? Tongue tied and drooling heh? Never thought some sweet innocent pics would cause this reaction :pP
 
Last edited:
Deli, do you really go like that to work, sans bra? I could never speak to you there, all my attention would be focused on your nipples.

Your CPT friend

Sans bra yes...but I did wear a top underneath each time to avoid unnecessary bouncing hehe.
 
Sweetheart, that type of bouncing is never unnecessary. YOur breasts are incredible.
 
Sans bra yes...but I did wear a top underneath each time to avoid unnecessary bouncing hehe.


I would have been chatting you up for any excuse all week long. Did you cum home and finger yourself everyday, or just the one time you took the pic?
 
Sweetheart, that type of bouncing is never unnecessary. YOur breasts are incredible.
Thx HBH...they are also incredibly big lol (36DD, ok not freak big but still big). So bouncing would have been a little uncomfortable .
I agree, your bouncing boobs would be a sight :)
A traffic stopper for sure...oh I'm so modest :D
I would have been chatting you up for any excuse all week long. Did you cum home and finger yourself everyday, or just the one time you took the pic?
Now, wouldn't you like to know?:pP
 
Just spent the last hour looking at every single picture and MY GOD!!
You are just incedible! My fav's have to be any with a tight white vest on..shows off your AMAZING tits and so suckable nipples so well!
You have made me a very happy (and hard and horny) man!

P.S The sticky finger pic? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
Just spent the last hour looking at every single picture and MY GOD!!
You are just incedible! My fav's have to be any with a tight white vest on..shows off your AMAZING tits and so suckable nipples so well!
You have made me a very happy (and hard and horny) man!

P.S The sticky finger pic? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Since you took the trouble to check all of my pics...this is for you :)
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Back
Top