Delisemoa=Deli'cious :)

i love your pics...so seductive, and such a hot body...great poses, keep it up i love this thread :heart::heart:
 
Good evening/afternoon everyone...how's your day going?

ps. yeah this me bumping my own thread haha :p
 
Doing well Deli. How are you? Great outfit today, it wears VERY well on your amazing body.
 
The day was good, unfortunately it was kinda cold in my offices so I had to wear a sweater also. And I had a lot of stuff to do (bleah, I know). I left the sweater away a few times and my nipples were really visible (the blouse I wore is very thin). So I did have some hot moments :D
 
I think you are incredibly sexy! I would go nuts in your office. How does anyone get any work done?? :)
 
can't wait to see the next instalment of the office outfit collection.
 
Thursday outfit...

And no, I am not going to work in my panties, I just took the pics before putting my jeans on :D
 
Last edited:
Thursday outfit...

And no, I am not going to work in my panties, I just took the pics before putting my jeans on :D

attachment.php


Obsessed.
 
Oh dear God!!!!

This is simply amazing.

Your male co-workers must be beside themselves after today!

attachment.php
 
my god ...

Thursday outfit...

And no, I am not going to work in my panties, I just took the pics before putting my jeans on :D

you are such as dreams are made of. Jeans or not, you had to have had an office full of throbbing guys when you wore that top. How many dropped papers and stuttering delivery guys were there?... you must tell us ...

thank you for sharing, you've given my day a real jump start ..
 
So one of you lovely guys challenged me to do something naughty this week. The challenge is not to wear a bra for an entire week at work (just wear some kind of underneath support like a thin top or something) and to post everyday a pic with what I'm wearing.
Yeah, so here goes nothing...


attachment.php


This black top with no bra must really get the guys going. Because of its dark color it's harder to see anything from the front. But when they see you from the side...I'm sure they do a double take. :eek:
 
Deli Great new series ... And you Nipples are a bit obisous with out your bra ... :devil:

I much prefer you topless tho :eek:


attachment.php


Thanks for Sharing all your Glory ....:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Well done Del... If you don't get a raise by weeks end, you should quit your job!
 
Thursday outfit...

And no, I am not going to work in my panties, I just took the pics before putting my jeans on :D

That would certainly have got looks from everyone......love that sepia colour and your style..>!
 
Very nice pictures Delisemoa. Not sure why I never noticed this thread before. You are a very beautiful woman, and I thank you for sharing your pictures here.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top