Delisemoa=Deli'cious :)

MMMMMMMMMMMm thats the pic I love! Can almost imagine sucking those HUGE juicy nipples through the vest till its see through.
Would have to take off the vest then...
 
She's a bit off because of this shitty shitty weather. Another Saturday night inside...I'll get over it though:)
And how's the lovely you?:kiss:

I'm good. Guitar strumming, feeling musical. Wish I had an audience....;)
 
Oh Deli, is there anything you can't do??
Amazing as always.
I can't...drive a motorcycle :)))
MMMMMMMMMMMm thats the pic I love! Can almost imagine sucking those HUGE juicy nipples through the vest till its see through.
Would have to take off the vest then...
:D Someone is a little horny!
I'm good. Guitar strumming, feeling musical. Wish I had an audience....;)
Mmmm would love to listen to that ...do another recording maybe? :D
 
attachment.php

you have a body made for sin...
 
You got it, face of an angel, body built for sin. God your breasts are just incredible
 
A little horny?
That is a HUGE understatement! Havent cum in a week (long story) and your pics have me almost ripping my underwear!
 
you have a body made for sin...
Thank you holly :devil:

*Hits refresh on the <lets hear your voice> thread :D

You got it, face of an angel, body built for sin. God your breasts are just incredible
Hey HBH, let's do some hot sinning together! :devil:

A little horny?
That is a HUGE understatement! Havent cum in a week (long story) and your pics have me almost ripping my underwear!
Awww poor guy...throw away the underwear and just do it! :D
 
Since you took the trouble to check all of my pics...this is for you :)
attachment.php

Traffic wrecker you mean ;) And I would love to suck those, shirt or no shirt. But without a shirt would probably make it more stimulating ;)
 
Good evening/good afternoon all. Yeah, my day was ok. The ugly part is that it snowed again! :((((
How's everyone?
 
New to the neighborhood -

But what a neighborhood it is - I would be running in to trees daily if I actually lived around here heh -

Too too much lovely flesh and too many fun minds to deal with -

Thanks
 
Bumping you, lovely, because it is the weekend and you need to be on top.
:D

Bumping myself also :))

Good evening!

A kiss
attachment.php


And...someone requested a close up of my dimples (cute request if you ask me:D).
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Bumping myself also :))

Good evening!

A kiss
attachment.php


And...someone requested a close up of my dimples (cute request if you ask me:D).
attachment.php

Bumping yourself, huh? Is that what they're calling it in your neck of the woods?
What's got you smiling so mischievously?
 
Hey deli babe - just checked your thread. youre mouth wateringly deli cious.
what in the world are you doing up this late?
 
Cute too...!....hope you are having a great weekend!
Thx...weekend ok so far. Unfortunately I am spending it inside because of - yeah, you would never guess- the freaking snow!
Bumping yourself, huh? Is that what they're calling it in your neck of the woods?
What's got you smiling so mischievously?
Hmmm...maybe someone from the "say something..." thread :D
Hey deli babe - just checked your thread. youre mouth wateringly deli cious.
what in the world are you doing up this late?
Thank you tunes :) I have no sleep...but I'm just about to go under the blankets...
 
Back
Top